Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-01-2018, 10:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Ah, now I see...

I have been getting random tidbits of... what ever, too. A name, a place, a date, a single image... something to google... in my case in the moment before I wake up or in a quiet moment when I am calm, like when I am taking a bath or daydreaming. Not everything is past life-related, even though some parts might well be. And for one name I still haven't figured out how this person fits in.

Interesting story, and I have to admit that I am curious about the possible connection between the actor and the dancer and poet.

Anyway, keep us updated, please.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Dreams are unreliable for the most part, don't chase what is meaningless.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:11 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Dreams are unreliable for the most part, don't chase what is meaningless.
You may just be about right. I'd say most are just the inner workings of our minds, though I have premonitory dreams from time to time that I could verify, mostly affecting my own life one way or the other. The easy ones to identify as such usually happen the same day or the next. But yep, they're much rarer than the usual dreams.

-

I think I read the most I could get of it. I don't want to go deeper into the subject as this will probably pollute my mind in a way. If I get any dream regarding the people I mentioned now, with all this info, it will probably be the influence of the readings.
Unless I dream randomly of something else entirely new, that I couldn't find anywhere but could verify afterwards, then it's something worth sharing.

I read the ex husband works and I don't really like it. I'm also inclined to think I wouldn't like him as a person too.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
You may just be about right. I'd say most are just the inner workings of our minds, though I have premonitory dreams from time to time that I could verify, mostly affecting my own life one way or the other. The easy ones to identify as such usually happen the same day or the next. But yep, they're much rarer than the usual dreams.

Take this into concideration; in my entire life I've had no more than 5 dreams that were (or to an extent) spiritual. I don't know why so many people waste their time and energy on figuring out the meaning of every single dream they have when there is none. If it's a true spiritual dream then they'll know it for themselves without having to ask other people to interpret it for them. I know this from experience, because there was this one dream I had almost two years ago and I'll never forget it. Every day when I go to sleep I pray I may have the same dream again because it was beyond anything I ever experienced on Earth, but it never appeared again so that's why I came to the conclusion that spiritual dreams are rare.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Deactivated Account
She already has decided not to pursue this particular issue any further.

And I agree: most dreams are just our subconscious recollecting what we have seen lately, sometimes our subconscious or Higher Self giving advice for everyday life. Dreams with a deeper meaning are very rare indeed.
Personally, I still think that reoccurring dreams might contain a message, what ever it may be.

Anyway, it is up to anditmakesmewonder to decide what it means to her.
Old 15-01-2018, 01:38 AM
Experiencer
I agree w/both of you. Most dreams just fade away over time. Very few remain over the years. But actually I wouldn't say people waste much time thinking about dreams 'cause many people I know don't even bother or hardly can remember a thing. I still find useful looking for symbols, archetypes and such, for analysis, not for spiritual or past lives concerns. Most dreams are inner work and I think that readings of Freud and Jung help understanding myself better. Though I know some people don't really like them.