Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-06-2017, 09:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
There's a few ways you can approach it. If your a beginner a simple visualisation where you imagine a small orange ball of light inside your sacral chakra which then expands till it is as big as your whole aura. That leaves an orange layer at the outside edge of your aura which let's energy in but doesn't let it out. The same thing can be done with other chakras for different effects but the sacral is specific to boundaries to prevent outgoing energy loss. There is still give and take of surface energies of yourself and those you interact with but the boundary prevents loss of your core energy to keep your energy levels stable.

If you've been working with energy for a while you could try a more advanced version.... For that you need to tap into your subconscious defences. If you recreate the uncomfortable feeling you get when someone invades your personal space then the subconscious responds by raising boundaries. If you can identify that boundary as a visual image like a brick wall (or assign a symbolic image to represent it) then you can control that subconscious pattern with the conscious mind by raising and lowering the brick wall. That's the image I use but other images would work as well as long as its linked to the subconscious pattern.

This explanation makes me wonder something which I am going to try and verbalise, if I can.

If we are expressing love, empathy and compassion but maintaining balance in our charkras, specifically in the base charkras including the feet and the of our hips (Hod and Netzach in the tree of life)... forming a good soild foundation and anchored... should we then theoretically not have to 'give' any of our energy away?

More so... if we are anchored in our base charkras through the earth and our sacral charkra is able to express and if we are anchored in our higher charkras through the infinite... and expressing ourselves through our heart... wouldn't that be a continuous stream of infinite non- depletable energy?

Thankyou
Old 07-06-2017, 10:16 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
This explanation makes me wonder something which I am going to try and verbalise, if I can.

If we are expressing love, empathy and compassion but maintaining balance in our chakras, specifically in the base chakras including the feet and the of our hips (Hod and Netzach in the tree of life)... forming a good solid foundation and anchored... should we then theoretically not have to 'give' any of our energy away?

Having boundaries doesn't stop you giving energy away. I give energy (unconsciously) to anyone I end up in a spiritual conversation with and they often notice it since they can suddenly do things they couldn't do before..... but I don't end up drained from that. Same with healing when I consciously give energy away but the first rule of healing is don't give personal energy. I learnt to use boundaries because when I let someone have a connection to my energy (by tantric or healing connections) they can continue to draw from my energy for days until I do feel drained.

Whether you need to give energy away depends on whether you can handle the energy levels you have. When you start developing spiritually you get stronger by acquiring energy. If your energy levels increase faster than your skill to manage it then you end up overcharged and unstable in which case you do need to give that energy away. As you develop your skills your capacity to hold more personal energy also increases and you can absorb more energy in a balanced way.

There is also a responsibility to return energy to the earth but its only through spiritual development and increasing our personal energy levels that we are able to return substantial energy to the earth. Since every person on the planet receives energy it is important that those with the spiritual skill to do so return more than their fair share to make up for all those that are not spiritually inclined. The stronger you become personally the more you are able to give... To others that may need it (healing) and to the planet itself.

Quote:
More so... if we are anchored in our base chakras through the earth and our sacral chakra is able to express and if we are anchored in our higher charkras through the infinite... and expressing ourselves through our heart... wouldn't that be a continuous stream of infinite non- depletable energy?

Yes and no. Receiving energy is not always successful. If that energy (from any source) is not integrated into your personal energy then it will just dissipate. Being drained by other people is sometimes because it was a balanced energy exchange but we are not able to absorb that received energy and so the net effect is a loss as we lose the energy we gave and cannot hold onto the received energy that was meant to replace it.

Also we cannot hold constant energy flow from the infinite like you suggest because we always have a capacity limit which is determined by our current strength. As we get stronger that capacity increases but the inflow of energy is always controlled like a tap that is opened and closed as needed. Any time we receive large amounts of energy from the earth or the infinite or any other source we reach a point where the energy becomes overwhelming and that flow is then cut off to protect us. We get into trouble when we try to override those limits.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:12 AM
Newbie ;)

My Experience

I know exactly how you feel! During my sophomore year of college, I befriended a group of young souls and experienced the exact same thing (not to say there is anything negative regarding young souls). They were my only friends at the time and I was afraid of being friendless if I didn't hang around them, and they too felt energized by me and loved my energy. Eventually, I realized that not only was the relationship not worth the extreme energetic draining I was experiencing, but I realized that if I was going through something this severe, then it wasn't meant to be, and something was definitely off and misaligned. I believe that it is extremely important to surround ourselves with people that we resonate with, and people that don't bog down our energies. People will always be captivated by ancient and wise souls and we must help where we can, but there is not necessarily an obligation to tie ourselves to people that drain us. If we become drained of our strength, we won't be able to help them anyway! Everything in moderation, and always be sure to listen to what your spirit says and follow that.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
Hi
I have found that being around certain types of people is very draining. I work hard to keep my energy high. I have been aware that certain people drain my energy and they seem to enjoy being around me. My presence somehow gives these people an uplift and energizes them. But at the same time, it makes them become a little arrogant and I sometimes find their behavior rude towards me.

I end up leaving feeling drained and incredibly tired. It happened to be recently and I had a pain/discomfort in my solar plexus area for a few days.

Does this mean the other person may have 'corded' me? I don't want to be around these types of people sometimes but I feel I am being selfish, if my presence helps liberate them, then maybe I should help? I would prefer to be able to protect my energy regardless of who I am around and stop others from draining me.

Can anyone relate? Thanks

Good on you for realising others are draining and depleting your energy, it is a horrible feeling of realisation and one that can make a person feel invaded and violated.
I'm not sure what you mean by the word *corded* but I assume, your trying to ask if someone has deliberately attached their cord to you. The attaching of cords happens with anyone and everyone we allow to connect with us. Be it friends family or aquaintences.

Energy is everywhere, we walk through residue energy everyday, and it covers our body so we carry it around, we breathe it into our system and body. We cannot escape from energy, and vice versa with our energy as it flows from us, good energy, bad energy, sickness its all over an within us and only place we actually feel like we are ourselves, is when we are at home in our safe haven, or after a shower.

Then we have people themselves. A lot of people don't realise when they are accidentally sending or unconsciously draining another persons energy, it is almost like an automatic transference (which someone else mentioned in their reply to your post)

Learning how to protect yourself by placing a white light protection around your body will help you, and its like a shield that covers your entire body and nothing can penetrate it.
Learning how to ground yourself, so whenever you feel other energies they dont make you feel dizzy or topple you over

You mention you work hard at keeping your energy high. With this, understand that whenever we are feeling happy and vibrant and go near other people who are feeling miserable or angry, its like a *clash of energies* or whenever a person needs a shoulder to cry on, the emotions that come out of them via energy can wrap itself around us and start to suffocate. If we are not in control of ourselves our energy will automatically go to the other person like a healing transmittance, and/or we switch emotions where the other person takes the beauty and we walk away with their ****** energy. It is almost impossible to get away from all the energy that's out there, or that comes off people.

Distancing yourself from those around you would help, but then a lot of us have friends and family who we want to be near. So its by being aware of energy, and learning how to protect yourself.
You mention your chakras felt painful and discomfort. The sacral (spleen) and solar plexus chakras but mostly the whole stomach are affected the most. When energy is being directed from another person especially verbally, that energy gets sucked into our system via our belly button, (hence if anyone notices whenever they are in a confrontation, they always fold their arms or hold their hands across the stomach) When energy goes into the stomach, especially negative energy, it begins to ferment and heat up causing havoc in the digestive system and organs. Women are more at risk as they have the uterus and ovaries in those areas too.
But energy can have damaging affects when in the system.

You are not being selfish for wanting to be near people regardless of their emotions or how their energy affects you. You only need to be aware and remove yourself at that moment if you feel your being drained. Or by learning how to protect. I will send you on how to do white light protection.
Be proud of yourself, we can all relate to what you wrote, a lot of us can feel energy on a very high calibre, and its an everyday feeling for us we cannot escape from. Well unless we going lock ourselves up in our houses and not go anywhere lolol
Old 11-06-2017, 02:15 AM
Suspended
Guide
looks like my first post was deleted???
Why???