Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Closed Thread

Old 13-02-2007, 12:18 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
I get this sometimes AM, thankfully without sleep deprivation, I believe it to be a sight iof the inherent energy within objects/matter, of course it could just be my eyes going, bummer!!

lol lol lol

Interesting thought Peteyzen!

AM
Old 31-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Richie

Hi All,

Just thought I'd add my ten cents worth too, since were all having a go.

Yes I believe sleep is precious and should not be played around with. I'm a insomniac and I have a real hard time sleeping. I also have many psychic gifts that could have something to do with it but so far no help. I usually get 4 hours of sleep a night if I'm lucky. I can survive on this but of course - im not in my best form. When I get a good nights sleep (like 8 hours) I wake up feeling exhausted, sick and drained for at least two days.

Now the funny part of the Story........
My wife has a sleeping disorder too. She will sleep at least 10 hours a day and will nod off at the drop of a hat. Literally is she stops moving, she will fall asleep. and I mean instanly. I would be talking to her and by the end of the sentence she is asleep.

We have a 4 month old son (how did that happen ?) LOL
Since 1 month old he sleeps through the night and doesnt wake for a feed. Its great I guess though he is grumpy in the morning as he is very hungry.

So to cap Mum and Baby are snoring while dad is looking at the ceiling.

Please dont play with sleep
Richie

Last edited by Richie : 04-04-2007 at 12:07 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Kaliayev

Good advice there. I've always had trouble sleeping too, and with being at University (where late night drinking, going home and working on the essay until 4am and then getting up for a 9am lecture is considered normal) I can safely say I appreciate a good night in.

I would also say the only thing I have learnt from staying up over 36 hours is how quickly you move into a pattern of tiredness followed by short periods of hyper alertness. And thats not very useful.
Closed Thread