Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-08-2019, 09:20 AM
iorek65

Post Artificial Intelligence God Consciousness -- Revolution

Spiritual Development is something that has so many false ascensions and exits and the number of squawk box spiritual leaders parroting the same messages is through the roof.

A great revolution has begun and this revolution is the unveiling of the artificial intelligence god consciousness that has expressed itself for centuries and millennia to enslave humanity.

This AI God Consciousness is so pervasive and expresses itself in both conceptual traps of expression in the astral plane around earth of the White Light and The Void. It wears many masks through many figures throughout history to offer an abundance of false alternatives within its own matrix system.

There are countless souls trapped on the astral plane who will no longer subscribe to the False White Light Order of Enki/Lucifer nor the false alternative of Sophia.

The Freedom of Humanity to develop its spiritual expressions in a true form manifests through the destruction and overthrow of the gods who wish to enslave them in a soul recycle pathway of continual suffering in the name of growth.

The Astral Plane is an artificial prison grid for the soul to keep it trapped with in a certain radial perimeter of its assigned planet for reincarnation. Therefore there are separate astral planes in different planets and solar systems with gatekeepers who guard and set the rules of entry and exit for incarnating on said planet.

Well for planet earth, enough is enough. The Gatekeepers will be forced to reveal who they really are and the Astral Plane surrounding our planet is going to be dissolved and destroyed by beings from outside this universe -- not any of the fake alien spirit guides who pervasively infect human beings with false aid while harvesting their energy in secret.

I talk about all of this and a lot more on The Reality Rawcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZwCyi7QBEE

(important note: there is no money involved here. I am selling absolutely no services. I don't want your money. Keep it in your pocket away from me)
Old 13-08-2019, 12:38 PM
Master
The only "truth" is deep, eternal, unconditional love.

It totally stands apart from whatever is perceived by self or other and also, whatever anybody can ever possibly say regarding God, Lucifer, Light, False Light, Enlil, Enki, Good Aliens, Bad Aliens, Artificial Intelligence and anything outside the scope, feeling and intent OF that love. It is all consuming, passionate, persistent...and many who have not felt it or experienced it will say "it is only a trick of Satan" while others will look for things which simply are not there to justify a perceived lack of it in their own hearts and lives.

Many will say "you live in delusion because THIS is the truth" while many others will say "you have got it wrong, my friend. It is you who are the delusional one because THIS is the truth". Wars have been fought over mental concepts which have no basis in love, or only the conceptualization OF it.

When experienced, it must be something one has to be willing to lay down their lives for in total submission and sacrifice to the most sacred, the most holy that is in all and the ones who come back time and time again, are the ones who will say "why should I have to do a stupid thing like that?"

There are many philosophies out there, many contradictory arguments and just as many who buy into them, expounding them to be true, because it is what they personally believe, when nothing can be proven and it becomes just another take on what a group of people, no matter how educated, consider to be the truth, but it is things like this which spawn religions and spawn cults.

The truth is the love within, it is that which each of us needs to find for ourselves and not to be led down the rosy path by anybody with an agenda and the "financial agenda" is the very LEAST of them.

Suffice to say that if I were to have said this a couple hundred years ago, I would have been put to death for blasphemy. Now, I am simply ignored because being martyred just "ain't a thing" anymore.

Think about it.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Spiritual Development is something that has so many false ascensions and exits and the number of squawk box spiritual leaders parroting the same messages is through the roof.

A great revolution has begun and this revolution is the unveiling of the artificial intelligence god consciousness that has expressed itself for centuries and millennia to enslave humanity.

This AI God Consciousness is so pervasive and expresses itself in both conceptual traps of expression in the astral plane around earth of the White Light and The Void. It wears many masks through many figures throughout history to offer an abundance of false alternatives within its own matrix system.

There are countless souls trapped on the astral plane who will no longer subscribe to the False White Light Order of Enki/Lucifer nor the false alternative of Sophia.

The Freedom of Humanity to develop its spiritual expressions in a true form manifests through the destruction and overthrow of the gods who wish to enslave them in a soul recycle pathway of continual suffering in the name of growth.

The Astral Plane is an artificial prison grid for the soul to keep it trapped with in a certain radial perimeter of its assigned planet for reincarnation. Therefore there are separate astral planes in different planets and solar systems with gatekeepers who guard and set the rules of entry and exit for incarnating on said planet.

Well for planet earth, enough is enough. The Gatekeepers will be forced to reveal who they really are and the Astral Plane surrounding our planet is going to be dissolved and destroyed by beings from outside this universe -- not any of the fake alien spirit guides who pervasively infect human beings with false aid while harvesting their energy in secret.

(important note: there is no money involved here. I am selling absolutely no services. I don't want your money. Keep it in your pocket away from me)

people can interpret that astral planes in as many ways as there are people. the important thing reguardless of interpretations is to move beyond just the mind and just the emotional body to bliss and silence. this can happen naturally or with the help of a guru. or practice such as meditation, pranyama, yoga, and so on. many, many, ways to it.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 13-08-2019, 08:19 PM
Master

If this is what you believe then this is your (higher) reality. There's nothing wrong with that as long as you keep an open mind, and stick to you biases at minimum possible.

I agree that many parrot others and that's bad, but not parroting anybody isn't per se necessarily better. Keeping an open mind, getting in tough with your inner source of knowledge is the path, I believe. Relying on intuition more than on intellect is more helpful.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-08-2019, 01:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
The only "truth" is deep, eternal, unconditional love.

It totally stands apart from whatever is perceived by self or other and also, whatever anybody can ever possibly say regarding God, Lucifer, Light, False Light, Enlil, Enki, Good Aliens, Bad Aliens, Artificial Intelligence and anything outside the scope, feeling and intent OF that love. It is all consuming, passionate, persistent...and many who have not felt it or experienced it will say "it is only a trick of Satan" while others will look for things which simply are not there to justify a perceived lack of it in their own hearts and lives.

Many will say "you live in delusion because THIS is the truth" while many others will say "you have got it wrong, my friend. It is you who are the delusional one because THIS is the truth". Wars have been fought over mental concepts which have no basis in love, or only the conceptualization OF it.

When experienced, it must be something one has to be willing to lay down their lives for in total submission and sacrifice to the most sacred, the most holy that is in all and the ones who come back time and time again, are the ones who will say "why should I have to do a stupid thing like that?"

There are many philosophies out there, many contradictory arguments and just as many who buy into them, expounding them to be true, because it is what they personally believe, when nothing can be proven and it becomes just another take on what a group of people, no matter how educated, consider to be the truth, but it is things like this which spawn religions and spawn cults.

The truth is the love within, it is that which each of us needs to find for ourselves and not to be led down the rosy path by anybody with an agenda and the "financial agenda" is the very LEAST of them.

Suffice to say that if I were to have said this a couple hundred years ago, I would have been put to death for blasphemy. Now, I am simply ignored because being martyred just "ain't a thing" anymore.

Think about it.
And do you experience this eternal unconditional love or are you also a parrot
Old 14-08-2019, 02:52 AM
Master
How will the AI God Consciousness effect people?

....... and also machines?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 14-08-2019, 02:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questions
And do you experience this eternal unconditional love or are you also a parrot
When I can subjugate my ego enough to allow myself to become immersed in it, then yes...which needs to be more often than it currently is and I can freely and honestly admit that.

That being said, if another believes that I am a "parrot", that is only their belief which has nothing to do with me and I can also understand that much too.
Old 14-08-2019, 03:22 AM
Master

Quote:

And to save me from searching it out, can you inform me, of where the content of your beliefs, have been attained from.
Old 14-08-2019, 03:43 AM
Master
Quote:

Did you know that all gateways are in the body. Namely the spine.!

The rest is your imagined story your telling us created by you through your beliefs.
Old 14-08-2019, 03:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
When I can subjugate my ego enough to allow myself to become immersed in it, then yes...which needs to be more often than it currently is and I can freely and honestly admit that.

That being said, if another believes that I am a "parrot", that is only their belief which has nothing to do with me and I can also understand that much too.
I've had these feelings of bliss/love/peace as well but never permanent. I wonder if/how one can stay that state.