Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-08-2019, 06:50 PM
Newbie ;)

has anyone died f om suicide in a past life or attempted and had an nde?

Does anyone remember past life memories of committing suicide or had an nde after an attempt? Explain what happened.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:14 PM
Administrator
Yes Linen remembers but she is not available to explain what she remembers at the moment.

Namaste
Old 25-08-2019, 02:02 AM
Master

Thanks Native. I found this.

Yes, I commit suicide in a past life in the colonial era. Early America. My father owned a prosperous large farm (I don't think it was a plantation, but I'm not sure). There was me and my sister. We were both mostly grown. Our mother was dead or at least she didn't live with us and we had an overbearing father.

I was raped by my father's right hand man, his foreman. I knew he guarded our virginity with a tight hand for marriage purposes. I was terrified of him finding out that I was no longer a virgin. That he would blame me.

I snuck in the kitchen and stole one of the knives while the cook was busy doing other things. I found an isolated shed or barn of some sort, sat down and cut my wrists. I remember I was wearing a pink dress with eyelet decorations on the ruffles and edges. I watched at the red blood soaked into the pink cloth.

Let me know if you have any further questions or want to know the consequences of that action.
Old 25-08-2019, 02:05 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Thanks Native. I found this.

Yes, I commit suicide in a past life in the colonial era. Early America. My father owned a prosperous large farm (I don't think it was a plantation, but I'm not sure). There was me and my sister. We were both mostly grown. Our mother was dead or at least she didn't live with us and we had an overbearing father.

I was raped by my father's right hand man, his foreman. I knew he guarded our virginity with a tight hand for marriage purposes. I was terrified of him finding out that I was no longer a virgin. That he would blame me.

I snuck in the kitchen and stole one of the knives while the cook was busy doing other things. I found an isolated shed or barn of some sort, sat down and cut my wrists. I remember I was wearing a pink dress with eyelet decorations on the ruffles and edges. I watched at the red blood soaked into the pink cloth.

Let me know if you have any further questions or want to know the consequences of that action.
Could you post what the consequences were? Makes me curious
Old 25-08-2019, 02:33 AM
Master

When I got to the other side, of course I had my life review. I was so very disappointed in myself. No one judged me, I did that all by myself. I had stayed in that lifetime, had set up for my lessons and I had ended my life early. A total waste. There is no judgement for suicide. But I just felt the waste of everything I had been through as a young girl and I ended it prematurely. I knew I would have to start all over again next time. The frustration and disappointment in myself was monumental.

I said I needed time to think.

Two guides took me to what I called the Gray Planet, far away. Sky was gray, flat, no mountains, no plants, gray everywhere you looked. The planet was inhabited with a group of people. All wore gray robes, sandals and all they did was murmur amongst themselves. I have theories about why they were there but I digress.

On the planet was a large transparent bubble. Inside was a paradise. Green trees, blue sky, a cottage, all the makings of a retreat of kinds. My guides directed me to go into the bubble. Once inside I could not get out. There was a horse by the cottage and we became great friends. I would ride for miles into valleys, and meadows, next to streams. It was kind of like the Star Trek hologram.

The murmurers came at times and would murmur amongst themselves as they watched me. When I got tired of them I would go into the cottage for privacy.

While there I thought. I had had so many failures in previous lives. It seemed I had found ways to circumvent my lessons that I reincarnated into to learn. For many lifetimes. So I was there to think of a solution on how I could successfully make it through my lessons rather than to avoid them. I was there for a very long time. Of course on the other side there is no time per se, but still, I was in the bubble for many earth years.

I finally came up with a solution. I would fill my next incarnation with so much strife and pain that I could not avoid my lessons. And so I did. I remember the reincarnation "council" was adamant that it was to much. And it was. I can tell you that now. But I said that was my choice, and so they allowed me to be born into the family that would teach me my life lessons.

Honestly, I barely made it out alive. Healing took many decades. But I did heal. I do not say I am a survivor. I cannot blame my family for lessons I chose them to teach me. I came, learned my lessons and when it's my time to go home this time, it will be because this old body of mine just gives out.

These last few years have been very painful, bodily mostly. More and more has been taken away from me. But I'm still breathing, and as long as I am breathing then I still have lessons to learn.

Let me know if this is detailed enough. If not ask questions. I am always willing to tell of my experience.
Old 25-08-2019, 04:13 AM
Ascender
Thanks for sharing linen53. Have you heard of overlapping lives? It means basically what it says, it's almost like being unable to really die, like say someone dies, they know it but they're still alive, as if they had another version of them/their body, and they just switched consciousness to the other body.

I asked because I am wondering how you recalled this past life. With overlapping lives (I just call it that) you aware of amd experience dying, and a sort of reincarnation.l, just not to a completely different life not starting over from scratch.

I'm pretty sure that I committed suicide too in one of these previous versions. I experienced a life review too, as the same person I am today, just a younger when I had the review. My life has also been terrible and traumatic.

Anyway I was curious how you remembered the time between lives and your past life. If you want to share
Old 25-08-2019, 06:44 AM
Master
Linen. Do you have any theory on the ultimate purpose for all this. In the life review, what do you think would happen if soul were to say no, no more reincarnation?
Old 25-08-2019, 07:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Linen. Do you have any theory on the ultimate purpose for all this. In the life review, what do you think would happen if soul were to say no, no more reincarnation?

Why would the Soul do this? The personality may feel that it has had enough of physical existence but the Soul has its own purpose, and this purpose overrrides the desires of the personality.

Peace
Old 25-08-2019, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Why would the Soul do this? The personality may feel that it has had enough of physical existence but the Soul has its own purpose, and this purpose overrrides the desires of the personality.

Peace

Yes, I get that. So what's your theory on why the soul does this? Is there pressure put on the soul to progress? If the soul isn't content just being, why isn't it content? If the soul wants to sit about on a cloud if it fancies it, can it? Because there's no sense of time, so boredom won't set in.

Sounds more stressful than life on this plane. Just a few of my ponderings, there's more
Old 26-08-2019, 01:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Yes, I get that. So what's your theory on why the soul does this? Is there pressure put on the soul to progress? If the soul isn't content just being, why isn't it content? If the soul wants to sit about on a cloud if it fancies it, can it? Because there's no sense of time, so boredom won't set in.

Sounds more stressful than life on this plane. Just a few of my ponderings, there's more

My theory is based on Theosophy/Alice Bailey. In brief simple terms, the human being is a triplicity of Monad (Spirit/Being), Soul (consciousness) and personality. The Soul has countless incarnations in different personalities to reach the point where consciousness changes its outward focus to an inward focus, the purpose being to identify with its source, the Monad.

Instead of an external pressure to incarnate, I consider that incarnation is driven by an inner impulse for the Soul to return to its source. Sitting around on a cloud does not achieve this. Choosing not to incarnate does not achieve this.

Some people fondly imagine that at the end of this lifetime they can choose where to go next on some higher plane of consciousness or even some other planet. To use a simple comparison, this seems like a teenager dropping out of high school because they don't like it but expecting to go on to college. We move on when we have graduated. Until then, we have more learning to do.

Peace.