Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-07-2019, 09:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I'm not sure if i understand what you want say.

u sensess spirts near u u do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-07-2019, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
u sensess spirts near u u do
Yes i can sense and smell them,but i can't see them.
That one who makes the noises,i'm not sure what is it.I don't know.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:23 PM
Master
In one of Lobsang Rampa books,i saw that elementals do such things.They play around with mediums,psychics,and in general with those who're into spirituality.

I emailed Josephine Maccarthy and she told me that if anything can causing this,it's a land-fairy being that is ****ed off.

Another guy (magician) told me that he has the same problem for years now,and it's a poltergeist.He can summon and depart angels and demons,but he can't do the same on his self,since a poltergeist it's like a disturbance in our own psyche.
ALL of the angelics,told him that they can fix it,but the result was always temporarly.He told me that Archangel Raphael could aid me long term with this.

From some other books i've read,psychic attacks can also manifest poltergeist activity as well.

I could list more,but the point is that i can't stop it,and i don't know what's causing it.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:32 AM
Master
Here's what i found in Robert Bruce's book 'psychic self defence' about taps and knocks.

POLTERGEISTS
The word poltergeist means "noisy ghost." This is the most common spirit manifestation of all. While poltergeists have been observed for centuries and theories about them abound, little is actually known about them beyond their capacity for being noisy and for damaging property. It is known that a child or early teenager is usually present in the home that has a poltergeist problem. It is suspected that children may produce the energy that poltergeists use to manifest and cause problems.
You may have read about poltergeist activity, but you really have to experience it to believe it. It is quite something to behold. Poltergeist phenomena range from audible taps, knocks, and loud bangs on walls to the movement of physical objects. Electrical appliances can be interfered with and sometimes damaged. Spontaneous fires can also be attributed to some types of poltergeists. Reducing problems in homes and families infected with poltergeists generally takes consistent work and application of countermeasures. It is often easier to move house, as the house itself can be the problem. A poltergeist problem can sometimes be connected to plumbing and electrical-wiring issues, as discussed earlier. These things can attract, allow, or even trap poltergeists inside a building
Old 25-07-2019, 04:22 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
If you are sure this is not something of physical nature, then remember what I told you, you may be in the same situation just like I was when I started to hear knocks on my door, my door being next to my bed.My new understanding is this, the evil forces can't enter in your house,
you know, it's not easy to know that there is nobody at your door and yet you hear knocks.

Interesting.
Can the evil forces enter one's mind without permission? How would they get permission if needed?

Or on a lighter note, perhaps the knocker knock knock knocking at your door is not evil at all. Perhaps good forces also need your permission to get in as well. Of course to find out, we would need to overcome any fear we may have about opening the door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3TXwWANFbM
Old 25-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Yes i can sense and smell them,but i can't see them.
That one who makes the noises,i'm not sure what is it.I don't know.

u probly can sea spirtt cud be in a orb form ir cud or shadwyss 1s not all shadry 1s is bad

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-07-2019, 05:48 AM
Master
When i try to record the noises on my phone,they stop.
It's pathetic.Seems like it doesn't want to be viewed or heard by others.
I'll keep trying.
I'll record the b a s t a r d.
Old 26-07-2019, 07:28 AM
Master
I left the phone (an old one) to the window to record the sounds.It recorded three knocks.
The quality is awful since it's not a smartphone but an old one with buttons,but at least it's something.Seems like when i turned my attention elsewhere,the noises started again.

The first at 10:26
The second at 12:28
The third one at 15:03

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UNo...ew?usp=sharing
Old 10-08-2019, 07:35 AM
Master
Another explanation from Josephine Maccarthy about these noises.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=130702
Old 10-08-2019, 07:42 AM
Master
The bad news is that if fairies are behind such manifestations,it's extremely difficult to banish them or do something to extract them,cause you're into their territory.