Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 12-05-2019, 12:22 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
Adults are not becoming autistic. By the time you're an adult you're either on the spectrum or you aren't. Therefore I don't see what avoiding adult vaccines would do to ease the burgeoning instances of autism spectrum disorder.

The claim is that infant vaccines somehow cause or trigger autism. I don't believe that. I had no vaccines until I was in fourth grade, because they didn't exist. Yes I'm older than dirt. I was already clearly an Asperger kid, with no vaccines to blame. My father had Asperger's too. He never had vaccines until he was an adult. At least for my family, it's genetic. Both of my sons have Aspberger's too.

I had classmates who suffered permanent disability due to polio. I know a girl who was deaf because of measles. I know of people who spent decades in iron lungs because their breathing muscles were paralyzed. I'm sure those people would have JUMPED at the chance to get a vaccine and prevent the disease that totally disrupted their lives.

My supposition is that a very tiny number of infants may have a reaction to vaccines that may trigger autism if the individual already has the genetic makeup for it. It's more of an allergic reaction rather than the vaccine itself. The benefits for the masses of quelling mass outbreaks of disease through vaccinations far outweigh the slight chance of an adverse reaction, though I CAN completely understand why parents worry.

It's important to remember that Autism typically is noticed when an infant is around 12-18 months old. Those are prime times for vaccines too. Those are also the times when infants learn to walk. Does anyone point at walking and claim that walking causes Autism? No, it would just be coincidence that those two events happen at the same approximate time. I'm pretty sure the same coincidence but not causation exists between vaccines and Autism.

No, I believe that there are certain DNA types...on the Autism spectrum. (Autism runs on my family too)

What needs to be said here is...the way we live, and eat ..are making these wonderful, introspective, genius type, beautiful souls...more susceptible to disturbances.

Autistic people need to live by the laws of nature...the land.

We all do...but autistic people are the very example of that...because it shows outwardly...how our lifeststyles and diet, need to be guarded just like the heart...we gotta get back to basics, and start living off the land, breastfeeding our babies...and living in our natural surroundings, and our earth...so many if us have grown up in a different generation, and are misguided by lifestyles in the last 70 years, or from the great depression....those foods should of be for survival, yet we eat those foods everyday...as if it is normal, and expect to be perfectly fine.

McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Donut Bank, Burger King, Fast Food in general...ice cream, cakes, candy bars, alcohol, cigarettes, sugar, milk, flour, wheat, ECT ECT...do not grow straight from the earth...it is mixed and processed.

It is not okay....IT IS NOT OKAY...its gonna come out in one way or another...you betcha, it can affect and DOES an adult...it affects everyone, especially babies...in different ways, based in their DNA.

Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, Autism, Schizophrenia, Cancer, Diabetes, Blood Disorders, PMS, PMDD, Mood disorders, Bipolar, Neurological disorders...and the list goes on and on..based on your blood type and DNA..how it will affect you and yours personally, over time.

We have got to be careful, on what entices us... because it's the same thing that ruins us.

Even the Bible, teaches about gluttony, and wolves in sheep's clothing...and that goes for all things enticing...that strays from the laws of nature.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:54 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Absolutely!

My father was an intelligent man...and was moved emotionally, when my son was diagnosed with Autism. My father said...we are the only species who takes milk from another animal...milk was intended for babies, for survival...who don't have teeth and cannot chew food. It was only intended for the first few years of life...and from the mother source.

Somehow, along the way...maybe from the Great Depression, for survival ( and conspicuously, the first case if Autism recorded) we have relied on milk, and given it a reputation of a good source of calcium...when infact....it is by nature...only intended for the first years of life...and inly by the source of the biological mother. It should only be used separately....if something happened to the mother, and it is for the survival of the infant.

I love your post, thank you

There are many other cases in nature of animals consuming the milk of another species. Though I agree, we humans do this much more often, yet feed our infants too little of our own milk. But adult cats are known to take the milk of a seal and a wolf may simply devour the mother, teat and all. Everything for a reason, I suppose.
Old 29-05-2019, 07:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I think of autism as nothing more than a curse that nobody deserves. Imagine feeling yourself totally isolated and disconnected from the rest of the world like you don't fit in, and having to live with it your entire life. I detest violence, but anyone saying it has any spiritual reason deserves a few good smacks on the head..

Yes we can feel like we do not fit in if you put an autistic person into a room but neurotypical people but the thing is when an autistic person is with other autistic people one can feel a kind of companionship without the need to be doing anything which one does not feel with neurotypical people and can feel then feel like one fits. One can be happy to just be while recognising the presence of each other. It's like there are two worlds one can be in.
Old 29-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Is there some spiritual, psychological root to autism or is it only due to physical, physiological causes ? I've heard the spiritual root of autism is because of an inability to be grounded, where the spiritual bodies don't enter fully into the physical body as if the material world wasn't a safe place to be.

Is there and established between autism and vaccines, or some chemical additives ?

Autism is certainly genetic, it runs in my family, certainly my father, me, my daughter and I can see it too in my nephew and niece and possibly my granddaughter thou her autistic traits seemed to have lessened.

With that being said I do think there is probably a spiritual component too seeing that we DO CHOOSE OUR PARENTS before birth so I guess our genetics too.

Vaccine damage can appear just like autism, I saw that result happen which then lead to a diagnoses of severe autism when a past friend of mine had her son vaccinated at 5mths old, that vaccination changed him completely. This baby had been completely normal before this vaccination which destroyed him. So yeah, I have to say after seeing it for myself that vaccination is certainly giving some what they diagnose as autism.

On the other hand one does not have to be vaccinated to get autism.. my daughter who has Aspergers was not vaccinated.
Old 29-05-2019, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Autism is certainly genetic, it runs in my family, certainly my father, me, my daughter and I can see it too in my nephew and niece and possibly my granddaughter thou her autistic traits seemed to have lessened.

With that being said I do think there is probably a spiritual component too seeing that we DO CHOOSE OUR PARENTS before birth so I guess our genetics too.

Vaccine damage can appear just like autism, I saw that result happen which then lead to a diagnoses of severe autism when a past friend of mine had her son vaccinated at 5mths old, that vaccination changed him completely. This baby had been completely normal before this vaccination which destroyed him. So yeah, I have to say after seeing it for myself that vaccination is certainly giving some what they diagnose as autism.

On the other hand one does not have to be vaccinated to get autism.. my daughter who has Aspergers was not vaccinated.

On a soul level we do choose our family according to which family, environment, country will be the best for our evolution, what we want to accomplish and what we can contribute and bring to our family. It's not rare some advanced souls choose to come in families where there is much healing work to do.

What you told about vaccines confirms what i've already heard and it's sad.
Old 30-05-2019, 12:57 AM
This was last night on America's Got Talent...a blind, autistic young man...
Whoa... you guys on this thread will love this. Kodie Lee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Ajx9jWQsc

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-06-2019, 12:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This was last night on America's Got Talent...a blind, autistic young man...
Whoa... you guys on this thread will love this. Kodie Lee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Ajx9jWQsc

thanks for sharing that, that brought tears to my eyes.. I'm so glad the judges put him straight to finals as it may have been too much for him to go through the whole normal process week after week. I want now to see his whole performance.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:58 PM
Administrator
Beautiful just goes to show that having a Disability shouldn't always hold you back

Namaste
Old 20-06-2019, 05:43 AM
Master
From the perspective of one on the Spectrum... realising that this does not apply to ALL on the Spectrum...

From a Spiritual perspective, to be Autistic, means that the brain is unable to filter out any extraneous or trivial "rubbish" which conscious awareness does not require for the mere adherence to an unvaried, conditioned existence.

Thus, we are not limited within the confines of any existing paradigm, and are always overstimulated due to sensory or cognitive overload...which we often remedy through intense hyperfocus or hypervigilance.

When it comes to spiritual pursuits like meditation, this can be advantageous because one thought, one mental construct becomes no more important than the next one...and one would think the bombardment of sensory information and processing would be detrimental to meditation, however and rather, it becomes an "all or nothing" affair instead.

Yes, it is very difficult for us to stay grounded...or rather, staying grounded is no problem, but getting to the position whereby we can get grounded in the first place is, but once the focus is there, either in art and design, playing an instrument etc, we could happily do so for 8-12 hours without a break.

The spiritual significance of Autism, is that it is natural for us to see minute detail, to see patterns and to understand our surroundings in a way that many simply cannot...which causes no end of frustration for us when we get told that we are just "imagining it" when we know there is a difference between another's brain which limits perception and ours, which does not and is thus attributed to "imagination".

In this way, we sort of have a "head start" on the whole spirituality trip.
Old 21-06-2019, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I do think that autism and aspergers suggest higher mental and spiritual activity, but I also heavily study healing with inquiry into diseases and disorders, and it seems clear that most all can be remedied or at least remediated somewhat with practical means.

It is very important to honor the Earth and our existence here, thus eat properly and take advantage of healing herbs and other natural substances, and exercise and utilize the body properly, but it is also important to honor our mental, emotional, and spiritual natures, etc.. because that is part of our existence here too.

With my intensive studying of healing, and what causes illness and unwellness, it's surprising how many ways there are to heal and reverse disease or disorders, and a startling number of these ways including some spiritual or creative ways, actually have scientific research supporting their efficacy.

Anyways, I think that the conditions in question of this thread have to do with increased sensitivity and focus on realms or planes beyond the physical, even including the mental because that is basically another plane. So it is important for people afflicted with these to get grounded and nurture and heal the physical body so that they can be more balanced and restored to more of their original nature. It also could very well have to do with the sensitivity making them want to escape from the physical realm if it is afflicting them, ie with toxicity such as with the many unfortunate substances and things we're exposed to nowadays more than ever.. and it is certain that the evil things used in vaccines are detrimental to all mankind or life on Earth and make zero sense being administered. they're really just ridiculous and undermine the integrity of the human body, being, and everything we are and are supposed to be. I mean seriously if in doubt take a look at what is in these things and what they do to the body and brain.. We've been misled to believe all sorts of insane things are okay or good for us, and the simple truth is that we are beings of nature, and if we don't honor that and remain loyal to life, death follows sooner than later and unnecessary suffering before that. There are all sorts of artificial and natural toxins that we are not compatible with besides vaccines, but since they were brought up I had to chime in about the reality of that inanity.

So, the increased sensitivity of people with autism or aspergers probably makes them want to escape more in a spiritual sense because they just can't handle the toxicity, and inhumanity in all forms (including things like hate, because love is our true nature) and thus it is harder to be grounded and participate "normally" in the physical realm.. but with support and loyalty to nature and purity people with all sorts of conditions can cope better and open themselves to healing, which healing is part of our natural state and inherent ability. Being balanced and in touch with the Earth and our connection to it makes us stronger and more tolerant to the things that don't serve us or that are harmful to us. When the body or being is already too bogged down and overrun by toxic foreign things, it can't take anymore or deal with it properly, so it's important to detoxify that which doesn't belong, physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, psychically, etc.. Since we are here on Earth in physical manifestation, a symbiotic relationship with and honoring the physical is far more important than we think and is of course connected to spirituality and everything else.

Sapphire, agreed full stop.

I do want to say that Colorado is right about blood type susceptibility. The vast majority of autistics are blood type A. This is linked to many other susceptibilities to certain diseases, as well, due to a constitutional differences generally associated with this blood type. And yes, certain genetics will be additionally susceptible to many things.

But there is no doubt in my mind that much of the onset and severity of symptoms could be relieved or lessened greatly with natural medicinal supports, organic food tailored to type A and autism needs, and a more loving society with stronger and more supportive networks.

Many of these supports would noticeably improve the health and quality of life of everyone in the society...but they could make a substantial difference for folks with autism, and others with more severe physical and mental illnesses or impairments.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke