Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 01-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Master
Talking What Gives You Joy!

Joyous Creatures we can Be ,,if we Allow! lol ,,Right now my health is on the mend so i cant work ,but im creating a market stall ,with handmade cotton beach/happy bags ,, in bright beautiful colours with rainbow front pockets or flowers or butterflys or whatever i fancy ,, Gemstone bead and sterling silver earrings, using carnelian, labordorite,triangle cut tigers eye,lava rock,garnet and flower jade ,,lots of fun ,,i was busting my gut trying to study but its too stressful ,,also friendship bracelets made from hemp and rockin beads, im always thinking of new ideas ,,something for the kids to start are butterflys from the craft shop on fishing line tied to a real stick ,hopefully they wont poke anyones eye out! Silk flower arrangements in lily and ferns in cane baskets ,, and more to come ,, love to craft very zen and fullfilling, i hope for me and user! my Family, my Pets,N ature ,Source and waking up each day also Bring me Much Joy ,, being Chilled and Loving ,,i might even do Tarot readings if i get brave enough and face paint if Im well enough! So whats Bringing You JOY! Love To Hear! Oh and You Bring Me Joy and all the Wisdom, Love and Beauty thats shared Here! Namaste Deep!
Old 02-07-2017, 01:21 AM
Master
Oh and just to get my thread up again as i posted in a the wrong place ,,id say top of the Joy list would have to be My Kids! So much unco love there!
Old 03-07-2017, 12:41 AM
Super Moderator
Having a real belly-laugh with friends.

And.... (though in a totally different way) when I sense my dog from Spirit -connecting with me still after all these years, and the love she has with her. Just makes me break out in a big smile!
Old 03-07-2017, 01:00 AM
Master
Thanks Tobi, Sounds like two very valuable sources to me!!!! Is Knightofalbion still around?
Old 05-07-2017, 01:05 AM
Super Moderator
Our dear Knightofalbion did not post anything, anywhere, online after 25th November 2016. He was a rather private person, although quite a regular presence in quite a few online venues, especially concerning animals and animal welfare.
So we can only send him our love and best wishes. It is my own personal instinct that he is no longer in this world. Bless his Soul, and he is never forgotten.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=109772
Old 05-07-2017, 06:38 AM
Master
Thankyou Tobi ,,i posted on the link ,,Dear Knighto, he was my friend ,a Beautiful Man and advocate for love!
Old 08-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Suspended
Certain music, my animals, God, being there.....
Old 09-07-2017, 10:40 PM
Master
Thanks alcyone , Yes I agree,,i love music, and whether its classical to badass jazz Im always in the mood for something,,eclectic!
Old 18-07-2017, 01:10 PM
Master
Just looking out the window and watching nature: deer, chipmunks, squirrels, a variety of birds, rabbits, coyotes, raccoon and of course the majestic trees blowing in the wind.

And mustn't forget the joy in experiencing silence - so quiet that all I can hear is the ticking of the clock on the wall. (I have got to get a silent clock! LOL)
Old 18-07-2017, 01:37 PM
Master
I will go with my children, all of them whenever I get to psend quality time with them. I also get joy when I spend quality time with the father of my many children. I enjoy my dream. My spirit guide is amazing in mny ways. I love music a lot.