Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 12-05-2019, 10:22 AM
Master
Ha, now this is a very good description!!! Ha!

"Just as oil is within the sesame seed,
And fire is within the flint,
So does your Beloved dwell within you.
Be awakened if you wish."

Kabir

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"
~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.
Better to PM me if you want me to see a post to me. I miss a lot.

Old 12-05-2019, 01:40 PM
Guide

Kabir's dohe rhyme in their original language; i would have felt better if u understood them in their original language cause i feel that u r missing out their rhyming.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:31 PM
Suspended

Hallo!

About the rhyming:

It is many times hard to translate exactly from language to language.

So, you have to take artistic liberty.
Old 29-06-2019, 11:20 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

God:

A word - John 1:1

An endless conversation - Revelation 8:1

An obsession

A war

A contradiction

A truth

A lie

An absence

A presence

A silence

A voice

My personal favorite: god is an amoeba

When considering the simple three letter word, the best way to understand is through condensation. When something is condensed, it has greater quality or proportion. Think of condensed milk or orange juice concentrate. Now examine the word good and consider this phrase,

God is good.

You'll think of god personified. Remove the personification and see the words as objects.

Condense the word good to its absolute (the two o's merge into one). Now the word good becomes the word god.

Therefore, the definition of the word god is: that which is MOST GOOD.

The word god is an absolute rendering of the word good (this is nothing more than mathematic linguistics).

Removing the personification can be very useful but just remember to put it back when you're done lol
Old 13-08-2019, 09:21 PM
Master
Beautiful thread...just lovely. Wow.
Nothing else to add at the mo

Peace & blessings all
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Guide
I 'see' god/God as walking around as mentioned in Genesis 3:8

"“And they heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife
hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.”

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: April 4th, 1984

Old 14-08-2019, 11:09 PM
Seeker

We hear stories about jesus/buddha walking on water, changing water to wine, levitating etc but none of that is as impressive as the fact that you there, sitting right there, even exists.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:24 PM
Master
ok
wen i wz ak kid i usd to thng god wud sit on sky playin harpss off peelle on tv peplee lk
frankiee horerdd or kenyyedred or do on
i cud imgin thm as a kid in begin of 80s palyin harp singin way in sky i cud ewsply wen i wz6/7 till 10 thni wud be sum 1 elsess it wud
i no i sond mad nutssi do but im speeki of a kid wen iwz a kidisea god as a man or wome or trans or a mafrdaitee god is perso in secrett not telin no of ender or she/he is sorryif iv offend anyy1 on ths bit

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-08-2019, 04:24 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questions
We hear stories about jesus/buddha walking on water, changing water to wine, levitating etc but none of that is as impressive as the fact that you there, sitting right there, even exists.

As a child, I learned how to walk on water...... I waited till it froze over.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: April 4th, 1984

Old 17-08-2019, 12:26 PM
Experiencer

Full of Light, Love, Peace, Joy and Power:

1. Full of Light, as He is All-Light surrounded by Light unimaginable and incomprehensible, and that Light engulfs and gives a feeling of Absolute Peace...

2. Full of Peace, as He moves and speaks peacefully, and peace issues from Him as He makes a gesture of Love...

3. Full of Love, as His Living gesture signals you to come close to Him and rest in His Infinite Love and as you rest in His embrace, you melt into His Infinite Beingness and perceive His unending Power...

4. Full of Power, as We swim through His Unending Power and find within Him all things contained that ever was, is and will be, and How by His Power He made, sustains and shall dissolve all things, and knowing that it is possible to rest in this All in all brings great Joy...

5. Full of Joy; Bliss... Splendid!!!

At the end of the day... He is indescribable... Beautiful!!!