Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 17-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Guide
The Body Code

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with The Body Code. I've had a look at various websites and videos and can see it comprises of DVDs to diagnose various ailments which you view on a computer. But there is information missing that I can't find.

Firstly, how are you moving through the elements? For instance, in the video link the practitioner establishes she needs to move from toxins to prions. My question is how is she determining that, is it purely working with muscle testing on the client? Her yes and no seems to be too quick to carry out muscle testing on someone else, so is she muscle testing herself to get the answer - or is the client linked up to the computer with electrodes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6wt6WyBRoI

Secondly, are all the 'solutions' to 'roll a number of times down the governing or other meridian? Are all the solutions to use to magnets?

I'm based in the UK and there doesn't seem to be anywhere where I can buy this. I've looked on Amazon and it's not on there.

I'm not sure if working with magnets is for me, there's quite a lot of information on the net saying it can be dangerous. On the other hand, I know that a lot of sites put you off anything that supports you taking control of your own health.

I have read The Emotion Code which uses deviceless dowsing/muscle testing with magnets.

Anyone have any insight or experience?

Patrycia
Old 14-10-2018, 07:42 PM
Guide

Hi Patrycia,
I just finished reading the Emotion Code and I'm really intrigued. I came on SF to search "emotion code" and found your post. I know this is an old post of yours, so I hope you see my reply.

Have you tried this technique on yourself or others yet? I used the sway test on myself so far, and used the only small magnet I could find around. I want to buy the Nikken ones he recommends in the book. I am so fascinated by this method of releasing trapped emotions and now I'm finding myself comparing it to reiki.

It seems to me this emotion code method erases any traumas or negativity associated with past events somewhat instantaneously, as opposed to reiki slowly peeling away layers and going through memories of painful events and triggers and crying it out to release it (I know everyone's reiki experiences differ).

What are your thoughts? If for any reason you don't see my reply, I may start a thread to poke around in the community and see if others have tried it.
Old 31-10-2018, 05:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hi Patrycia,

I just finished reading the Emotion Code and I'm really intrigued. I came on SF to search "emotion code" and found your post. I know this is an old post of yours, so I hope you see my reply.

Have you tried this technique on yourself or others yet?

I am so fascinated by this method of releasing trapped emotions and now I'm finding myself comparing it to reiki.

Hi there Lucky

I saw your post whilst looking for something else. I remember being intrigued by this whilst on a healing journey. I can deviceless dowse and have done for a number of years. But to be honest this was so long ago, I can't remember much about it. I've read the Emotion Code but didn't like the use of magnets, I'd be too sensitive.

Interesting that you mention Reiki, because I've just started it. Have had two sessions and I haven't had any improvement on the physical level, but had reactions in dreams and feeling very low on energy the next day. It's interesting and I'll keep going but I've accepted my physical symptoms from trauma are just a part of me and I don't believe they will be healed - I've pretty much gone through the list!

Hope you're doing OK.

Patrycia
Old 14-10-2018, 08:37 PM
Knower

I looked into it a few weeks ago - it does seem to be the fastest healing method I've ever heard of, if you can get it to work for you. I just seem to have trouble getting muscle testing to work for me, and a lot of other people do to. It seemed like I wasn't always getting accurate answers.

There are different ways of doing muscle testing. In the youtube videos where he demonstrates it on people, he's able to do it very quickly because he's doing the method where you interlock your fingers. I think the sway method works the best for beginners though.

I don't think The Body Code is on DVDs, I believe they put it on their website where you have to have a membership to access it. Here's their website: https://www.healerslibrary.com/

You move though the body code options using muscle testing.

I've heard that even if you don't use magnets, and just use your finger, it still works supposedly. You can even use magnets on your fridge. He just happens to prefer and recommend the Nikken magnets, probably because they role easily on the body.

I have done the emotion code on myself a few times. The first time I tried it muscle testing took me to an emotion on the list and I thought that it wasn't working. So I tried it again and again it took me to the same emotion. And I believe it was showing me an emotion that I felt from over 10 years ago when I got my heart broken. The memories started coming back up and strong emotions along with it. I tried to release it with a magnet, but I don't know if I was successful or not.

You can also find body code practitioners on their website if you want to pay someone else to do it on you. The Body Code covers about every kind of bodily problem you can have. And the emotion code covers trapped emotions.
Old 14-10-2018, 09:07 PM
Guide

Kuurt, Thank you for your reply here!

The sway test seemed to work easiest for me to test myself. I have yet to ask my husband if he wouldn't mind me trying it on him. I have one lousy magnet in my apartment, it's on the back of a clip you would use to clip grocery lists etc onto the fridge, which made it awkward to use on myself. I didn't follow the chart of emotions Dr Nelson uses, instead I just asked questions such as is it anger, fear, etc. As it turned out mine was anger at my mom for bringing me to school...haha, I hated it there.

I've checked out the website and some YouTube videos from other practitioners. I found a few practitioners in my area and their fees are quite different. I'd love to try it. I do believe in rest between releasing emotions one by one though...could you imagine an hour long session working at a "heart wall"? Yikes, that's a lot to uncover in one day! It must take some time to adjust to the new you, you'd think, right?
Old 14-10-2018, 09:12 PM
Guide

Oh, and I forgot to mention something really cool happened as I read the last chapter today. He was talking about forgiveness, letting go of resentment and having compassion etc. I forget exactly where, but something he said in this final chapter struck a deep chord in me. Even though we all preach about love one another, we're all one, etc etc...something he said really hit me....in the next moment I stretched my neck and it cracked like you wouldn't believe...I've had a stiff neck for almost two weeks now and despite massage, heat, ice, nothing worked. The pain is now gone and I didn't even need a magnet...hahaha!
Old 17-12-2018, 12:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Patrycia,
In the Body Code, to diagnose the subject, you would use a list that is divided into rows and columns. Then via your choice of muscle testing find the correct column then the row and eventually you come to one square for your answer.

The book, the Body Code is available which gives you a good deal of the information you require. bodycodehealingsystem.com on line is the course.

I am not affiliated with that. Dr. Nelson has an advanced course as well.

I have used this to do a lot of healing. It works very well.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Newbie ;)

I know I'm a little late to the party on this one, but supprisingly about the same time you were writing the original post (and everyone was replying) I had a patient I was treating, come in and give me a copy of the body code to read...

after changing a few of my sessions to follow the body code protocol for this patient ... the patient ended up not continuing care...

in terms of the way that the body code works... it is just a version of holistic kinesiology that you use to tap into the higher consciousness [the same way a touch for health practitioner would using holistic kinesiology]

the systematology that the body code uses is quite good/bad depending on if your issue is related to trapped emotions (the presuppostion/assumption summary is that illness is related to trapped emotions) and that you can release it using the magnet process if the body is willing to ...
Old 09-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrave
I know I'm a little late to the party on this one, but supprisingly about the same time you were writing the original post (and everyone was replying) I had a patient I was treating, come in and give me a copy of the body code to read...

after changing a few of my sessions to follow the body code protocol for this patient ... the patient ended up not continuing care...

in terms of the way that the body code works... it is just a version of holistic kinesiology that you use to tap into the higher consciousness [the same way a touch for health practitioner would using holistic kinesiology]

the systematology that the body code uses is quite good/bad depending on if your issue is related to trapped emotions (the presuppostion/assumption summary is that illness is related to trapped emotions) and that you can release it using the magnet process if the body is willing to ...

Being a dowser, the book made sense to me; but it was the use of the magnets I didn't like; I read quite a bit of information that they could potentially be dangerous.
Old 28-10-2019, 12:55 AM

thank you so much