Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 21-05-2019, 07:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Hi Honza..

How about a third 'God'..? A God who's energy exists in all life and is also beyond any individual life form, a God that isn't you or me, not even spiritually. Instead of one, grand creator, or us being gods, perhaps we are all small pieces of this God. If I were to pick between your two options though the 'impossible God' is still closer to that, since I do not believe in actual enlightenment as some sort of ''end game''. Bit weird isn't it to think that a bunch of earthling mammals, who spend time on abstract thought, are the secret rulers of the entire universe..

Good - we are getting somewhere, at last.
Old 21-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Master

Each one of us is a creator apprentice, a god in training.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 22-05-2019, 12:37 AM
Yaoughta

In the Secret Book of John, Yeshua reveals to John the way of things and implies that there are "Gods", and there is the ONE and the ONE should not be compared to a God as there is nothing for it to rule over since it is all there is and all that ever will be.
Old 01-06-2019, 06:09 AM
Deactivated Account
@OP:

If God is Spirit, or seen as Thought, then it had to create the humans as a Thinking beings.

Now, Human tries to understand the source by setting its own definitions of the source, so that it can understand itself ?!
Old 01-06-2019, 10:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
@OP:

If God is Spirit, or seen as Thought, then it had to create the humans as a Thinking beings.

Now, Human tries to understand the source by setting its own definitions of the source, so that it can understand itself ?!

Or maybe not...maybe this earthly form is not a thinking being, not sentient, not intelligent, & not conscious at all.

& maybe "god/Christ entity" created the spiritual Soul'self.."us"...which are given "personality/identity" by our parents, & we the Spiritual Soul'self are only connected to the non sentient, non intelligent, non conscious & non thinking earthly physical form via the "silver cord", so that we could live in the organic, in order to create "life/children" in our own essence via our DNA. As God did not deem it possible for any being to have an ability to create life without the earthly organic form & DNA.

& so, humans we are not, "we" are Spiritual beings connected to flesh & only enmeshed within the flesh, & we are in no way "the flesh". We are only living a short part of our eternal spiritual lives on earth.

Your second paragraph...well that is one whole completely different subject of which, when I speak about it, it is not well received by anyone, so i now refrain from speaking about it.
However every person on this earth is going to discover, all that I have become aware about it, soon after each & everyone passes from the flesh & the fleshly life.

& as always, the above is for anyones considerations..regards from myself.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:29 AM
Deactivated Account
When i said humans, in my previous post, i meant you (the reader), without the body.
Old 03-06-2019, 10:13 AM
Master
I just finished reading this thread.

Whatever the "concept" of God and however we choose to relate to this concept, can only serve as the smallest representation of the "God" which exists beyond whatever we can conceive God to be...personal, impersonal, both, neither...

However, in a fractal universe all of that doesn't matter because by understanding one part of the "All", the "All" can be known, because it is totally indistinct from it.

All that is required is a change in perception and in awareness.
Old 05-06-2019, 05:29 PM
Pathfinder
Hmm, those different versions of understanding was always there, just not present or well known in the west as today. Let's say from the 60's on, there is a spiritual crisis in the western world, which was often and it is filled with eastern religions and philosophies. Personally, I do not see any problems with that, just that more than obvious that a lot of people are pretty confused with ''modern spirituality'' since they can use claims,..which are quite different from western fairly familiar religions. For example: I'm GOD, you are the creator of the universe,..those are all eastern religious and philosophical statements and not western, which most of them deny a notion that we would be GOD..they have quite different understandings about the reality which we live in.While western way often support the notions of: fate, destiny, divine plan,....the eastern explanation have: karma. Karma & destiny are quite different concepts.I think it is extremely important in this regard to follow by this, what we truly feel in our hearts, resonates with us and not walk and follow some paths, which bring us instead of peace, security,..fear, insecurity, anxiety,..And this stuff, will with guarantee bring us into anxiety if we will follow or hold to some for us frightening beliefs.
But even western philosophy, let's think on Plato allegory of the cave and idealism, claim that this world is an illusion. This notion that the idea that the world is an illusion comes from the east,..is simply false. I think that Plato's explanation is way, way more easy to understand as let's say Hindu Advaita Vedanta, which also claims that the world is an illusion. But Plato's concept about ''the forms'' have greatly contributed and shaped today understanding and description of THE LOGOS - Alfa & Omega (worldwide), and greatly also influence Christianity and Ilsam by their own description of GOD which they use till today.For me personally > PLATO's forms< are still by far my favorite understanding and description about the divine, where our internal intelligence comes from, our ideas, our ideals,..I think he nailed it down as noone else ever did, I do not know any other philosopher or guru, who would explain our deepest motivations, desires, internal know how,..in a way that the child is able to understand, at least this is my opinion. For example, even in modern science, many of the explanations or theories that consciousness survies dead,explanation of consciousness with the help of quantum physics,..as from Stuart Hameroff, models as Quantum Consciousness ,..or the theory that the World is a Hologram,..all of those theories are strongly supporting Platos forms, Stuart Hameroff model,..is in abstract even based on Platos forms.