Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-02-2020, 11:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Use Violet Flame to heal yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
I think I'd like to heal the sense of loss I have about a person. It's been this way for eleven years. I think I need to cut cords, it just seems difficult because they come back

11 Years! WOW.
Have you heard of the violet flame? This is spoken prayer which has the ability to transform any thing you apply it to. In other words you can ask for a specific situation to be changed and balanced and then give the violet flame 'decrees' - prayers spoken out loud. The gift of the Violet flame has the alchemy on this physical plane to change or erase errors of mental/emotional/spiritual and physical issues. Giving as little as 15 minutes begins the process. Go here: The Summit Lighthouse - Violet Flame for more information. Enjoy!
Old 22-02-2020, 08:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi, check out, spirinat.com/blog
Old 22-02-2020, 08:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi check out spirinat.com/blog
Old 22-02-2020, 09:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsterHanna
Hi,
If you have a practice of meditation, try to set the intention before a meditation to allow your Guides/one Guide to come through with information about your own modality of healing-technique, as I understand it we have personally adapted ways to receive the light of healing, which is accessible to each and everyone, and then apply it to heal yourself and other fellow beings. I also send gratitude as often as possible to my Guides who took the time to teach me “my” methods.

Hypnosis and self-hypnosis, the easiest being Dave Elman’s induction.

Also I found this practice approachable -The healing hand, by Sydney A.Weltmer.

Sincerely
EsterHanna

NICELY WRITTEN!

I loved studying Mesmer and his teacher, Father Hell[er].

If you love singing bowls, you probably will be fascinated with Benjamin Franklin's later inventions of the Glass Armonica. Mesmer was claimed to have been his main client. The machine, even today, would be considered a wonderful advancement over modern day glass singing bowls.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 06-03-2020, 10:08 PM
Pathfinder

Do not underestimate the power of a deep massage

Raynor massage. Insomnia gone in one session. Food allergies gone in two.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Entity invocation for healing. Depending on your belief system you can invoke different entities to help in your healing process. So if you where Christian the Arch Angel Raphael can help with healing. If you are pagan and into greco-roman pantheon Apollo could help. Most belief systems have entities that are good for healing.
Old 24-03-2020, 07:27 PM
Seeker

I'm not sure if M Tesla is still around as he doesn't seem to have posted for a while.
It may be that the person he has lost is simply here to offer their service and support as a helper or guide.
Occasionally during taking part in a circle or meditation my grandmother will look in and seemingly observe with a smile on her face. She actually practiced spiritualism from the 1920's / 30's to her later years in the late 60's.
Quite often during healing I will get a visitor who has a close link to the person receiving the healing, I feel these visitors are not here to frighten or worry but are able to draw close with the energy of the moment.
M Tesla would probably benefit by learning how to open and close his chakra's, as it seems he may be permanently open.