Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 13-11-2019, 10:14 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi Legrand,

Always nice to hear from you.

Surpisingly perhaps, in ancient Sumer, there was gender equality, not least because of Inanna's cult, who at times was the most powerful and revered of the Anunnaki.

The first named poet in history, that we are aware of, was Enheduanna, who was a woman and a devotee and high priestess of Inanna. Many of the scriptures and stories that survive from that time, were written by her and there were probably other female poets, writers, seers and prophets at the time.

Another aspect of Inanna's cult, that is very striking in today's context, was the use of Gay and Transgender priests in her temples. In fact, she was known to prefer them in her temples, though of course, she did not exclude anybody.

I don't know if you were aware of this, but the Anunnaki did found the Sumerian civilisation and introduced things like writing, astronomy, religion, agriculture, mathematics, etc... Each of the Anunnaki ruled over a different Sumerian city and they lived amongst their devotees, in those days, still in flesh and blood. They have since moved on, or ascended to a higher plane.

Inanna's city was Uruk, which was the first Sumerian/Assyrian city to be thoroughly excavated and most of the artefacts that were unearthed are now in the British Museum. When I first saw the artefacts from Uruk, most of whom are connected with Inanna's, her brother Utu's, and her father Enki's worship, I instantly felt at home and knew straight away that this was my culture and my family. I connected to Inanna through unknowing worship, by meditating on the religious objects connected to her cult, as well as some of the personal artefacts that she wore during her reign on earth. These include a very fetching lapis lazuli headdress and necklace. Blue is her favoured colour

As you know, Inanna saved my life and sanity, when I was in a dire spiritual and medical emergency and Enki and Utu also helped me with many things during the years, as well as others I asked them to help. Enki saved my father from paralysis when he got a stroke and he fully recovered from that. Utu got me the job I'm currently in, when I was unemployed and unable to pay my bills. There were many other people who were helped by them, so I'm incredibly grateful.

I hope I'm not digressing too much, but since you brought it up, I thought it really needed mentioning.

I also hope you are progressing well on your spiritual journey, it sounds that you are having a wonderful time in your communion with the Goddess.

Just love this blue a bit like the one of the crystal rose of the picture of my avatar. I just keep seeing it from the third eye.

Always nice to read from you and mostly share this form of consciousness.

All the best to you!
Old 14-11-2019, 09:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Just love this blue a bit like the one of the crystal rose of the picture of my avatar. I just keep seeing it from the third eye.

Always nice to read from you and mostly share this form of consciousness.

All the best to you!

Thanks!

I have been taking a more passive approach, as I was out of balance lately and needed to retune myself. As a result of our conversation, the Goddess came to me last night and corrected a few of my misconceptions.

I did not do a very good job of explaining how she came to be on this earth all those millennia ago. I assumed, mostly based on the popular literature on the subject, that back then, the Anunnaki were in physical bodies, flying around in craft and came to earth in physical bodies as well. Apparently, that is a popular misconception. She explained to me, that it is actually a lot like the Hindu concept of gods incarnating as avatars into a physical body, such as Krishna being an avatar of Vishnu. The way she showed it to me was as follows:

She was floating around in a void space and she was surrounded by a dynamically moving hoop. She explained to me, that this is a time loop and this is how they observe our linear time from their higher-dimensional realm. In this void, she can reach out to any point in the time loop, touch it and enter it for a very brief time, from her perspective. For us, it is an entire lifetime, but for them, it is barely a blip in time.

This is what an incarnation or avatar is. They touch a particular point in the time loop as they see fit, but from their perspective, there is no difference between the past, present and future, they are all accessible to them simultaneously and they do not observe the passage of time as we do. They simply do not need to travel around in spacecraft, because they can access any point in time and space instantaneously. They can appear as you and I experience them, as pure energy, or they can take a physical body and spend a lifetime on earth. This also explains why the Goddess has so many different forms and names, it is the same "Her" just in different points in time and space. She does not see a distinction between her different forms and incarnations the way we do.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:59 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Thanks!

I have been taking a more passive approach, as I was out of balance lately and needed to retune myself. As a result of our conversation, the Goddess came to me last night and corrected a few of my misconceptions.

I did not do a very good job of explaining how she came to be on this earth all those millennia ago. I assumed, mostly based on the popular literature on the subject, that back then, the Anunnaki were in physical bodies, flying around in craft and came to earth in physical bodies as well. Apparently, that is a popular misconception. She explained to me, that it is actually a lot like the Hindu concept of gods incarnating as avatars into a physical body, such as Krishna being an avatar of Vishnu. The way she showed it to me was as follows:

She was floating around in a void space and she was surrounded by a dynamically moving hoop. She explained to me, that this is a time loop and this is how they observe our linear time from their higher-dimensional realm. In this void, she can reach out to any point in the time loop, touch it and enter it for a very brief time, from her perspective. For us, it is an entire lifetime, but for them, it is barely a blip in time.

This is what an incarnation or avatar is. They touch a particular point in the time loop as they see fit, but from their perspective, there is no difference between the past, present and future, they are all accessible to them simultaneously and they do not observe the passage of time as we do. They simply do not need to travel around in spacecraft, because they can access any point in time and space instantaneously. They can appear as you and I experience them, as pure energy, or they can take a physical body and spend a lifetime on earth. This also explains why the Goddess has so many different forms and names, it is the same "Her" just in different points in time and space. She does not see a distinction between her different forms and incarnations the way we do.

Hello NoOne,

I'm trying actually to "see" the cosmos from Her very own perspective at this time. She does not come as an energy form anymore. I see Her as the all Cosmos Itself. Getting to expand and feel every details of It as I merge more and more with Her.

Regards,
Old 24-11-2019, 07:27 PM
Master

Seems like I'm late to the party. It would seem that it's a persons capacity to love that makes them advanced in this subject.
Old 24-11-2019, 08:27 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Seems like I'm late to the party. It would seem that it's a persons capacity to love that makes them advanced in this subject.

Hello Melahin,

Never to late to love

Antoine
Old 17-03-2020, 12:58 AM
Seeker

More Advanced Lightworkers here?

Thank you for this thread. I too have been searching for others I can communicate with at a higher level of awareness. The loneliness and isolation I have experienced most of my life can be frustrating at times, especially when I delay reaffirming my believed purposes for this life, and recalling how much I have gained from what I have learned and experienced so far.

It may help you to try "Meetups.com" (if you haven't ) as I did for a few years. I attended several spiritual group meetings, but could find no one I could talk with that appeared to really understand the spiritual values of higher thoughts and unconditional love, nor could they comment on the occasional expression of some of my wonderful experiences. Depending on what you seek, you may have better luck than me.

The missing of communications with those who may truly understand me, is reality not a big deal for me any longer, and I hope you and others will come to see it this way as well. Someone in the family asked me "Don't you ever get lonely? I told them that I cannot get lonely because life is always around me.

As I continue to ascend into higher vibration levels I have become more adaptable to what the "going with the flow" may bring me. I also understand that we are all on various levels of ascension, in our awareness, beliefs, love and understandings. All of us are in the process of ascending and will eventually get there. No one gets left behind.

Love yourself first, be kind and gentle with your self always. Radiate this kindness and love where ever you go and notice how the same begins to reflect back to you.
Old 17-03-2020, 10:40 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okey Dokey
Thank you for this thread. I too have been searching for others I can communicate with at a higher level of awareness. The loneliness and isolation I have experienced most of my life can be frustrating at times, especially when I delay reaffirming my believed purposes for this life, and recalling how much I have gained from what I have learned and experienced so far.

It may help you to try "Meetups.com" (if you haven't ) as I did for a few years. I attended several spiritual group meetings, but could find no one I could talk with that appeared to really understand the spiritual values of higher thoughts and unconditional love, nor could they comment on the occasional expression of some of my wonderful experiences. Depending on what you seek, you may have better luck than me.

The missing of communications with those who may truly understand me, is reality not a big deal for me any longer, and I hope you and others will come to see it this way as well. Someone in the family asked me "Don't you ever get lonely? I told them that I cannot get lonely because life is always around me.

As I continue to ascend into higher vibration levels I have become more adaptable to what the "going with the flow" may bring me. I also understand that we are all on various levels of ascension, in our awareness, beliefs, love and understandings. All of us are in the process of ascending and will eventually get there. No one gets left behind.

Love yourself first, be kind and gentle with your self always. Radiate this kindness and love where ever you go and notice how the same begins to reflect back to you.

Hello and welcome Okey Dokey!
Old 18-03-2020, 12:07 PM
Seeker

Now the things about it is whatever anyone agrees or disagrees with eachother it does not matter at all. Whatever works for you is the right thing, I dont listen to anyone or do anything like anyone for example and it works wonders for me.
Old 19-03-2020, 06:35 AM
Seeker

In response to "Fairy Crystals" post about judgement.

Perhaps this will help you better understand those of us who have different beliefs than our own, and are on different levels of understandings and paths of ascension.

All truths are true and all paths are valid. There are many paths that lead toward ascension. Some long and winding, others more straight and narrow, but all of us will eventually arrive in our due time.

Our chosen reasons for taking human form at this linear time period vary according to the lessons we desire to learn from our experiences here, or from the blessings and joy we may receive from this visitation.

We can all benefit with a lesson in patience, understanding, and the power of forgiveness now and then.

Love and kindness
namaste
Old 22-03-2020, 03:38 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Nice to see there's a Lightworker thread After years on this forum I'd never seen it, hihi. Weird to stick it under religion, I guess that's why I missed it, but alas.

I'm a Lightworker and I've been looking for 'my tribe' for quite some time now, and so far I've not found it. I know the path of a Lightworker can be lonely but I feel I've reached the stage where you want togetherness, to share, and have my tribe around -or like-minded people- to learn and grow, have a bit of fun, relax, and so on.
I'm beginning to miss it more and more.
To be honest, I also don't know where such people hang out? Are there more advanced Lightworkers on here?
I'm busy with 5D subjects daily, do 5D/ascension visualizations and webinars on a regular basis, and follow teachers on the matter like Diana Cooper, Tim Whild, Kyle Gray etc.
On here I've never come across anyone who follows Diana Cooper, although she has thousands of followers and readers of her books.
So that's on visiting the Halls of Learning, expanding the chakras so they become 5D, working with dragons, Archangels, angels, Ascended Masters and so on, but on a different level. It's based on 'higher' information, not the old stuff that's out on the net.

I'm way beyond learning to ground and shield, protecting from negativity, talking about darkness and all that basic stuff.
No judgement, I've been there too, you got to start somewhere. But I so crave exchange with people who are (much) further than that.
So wondering and hoping there are some here!
My opinion is that any time you think you are separate from everyone else, you have separated yourself.

Could define "Advanced Lightworker" and also define "lightworker". And for the 5D, are there some other words you could use to explain what you mean by that? Dimension is a math word that does not translate very well in to any other concept. Everyone seems to use the word but no one really agrees on what it means except the mathematicians. So how else can you describe what you are refering to when you say "5D"?

I am challenging not to be mean but to make it clear that there are communications issues with using certain terms. You may not find people willing to be around you if they don't understand what you are talking about, AND those same people may have similar beliefs and attitudes without all the jargon. When you make yourself lofty you miss a lot.