Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-07-2017, 08:47 AM
Seeker

Help identifying?

I received these as a gift but arent sure what they are! They dont look like anything I have in my collection. Any ideas? - especially the top two! (Dont worry about the middle one - bad picture of it)
Old 11-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello,
As usual, my first impressions:
1. rough red jasper, very sure about it
2. rough yellowish green (Silicated) serpentine or jasper, quite possible
3. ?
4. rough green aventurine, quite possible
5. rough white quartz, quite possible

I hope it helps a little. You can browse through google images names of stones here on the list, and find by yourself how close they are because only you can see them from different angles and lights.
Old 20-07-2017, 06:02 PM
Experiencer
Top Left: Jasper
Top Right: Serpentine

Bottom Left: Serpentine
Bottom Right: Rose Quartz

There's many types of Serpentines, I believe both are different types of Serpentines.
Old 20-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selbor13
Top Left: Jasper
Top Right: Serpentine

Bottom Left: Serpentine
Bottom Right: Rose Quartz

There's many types of Serpentines, I believe both are different types of Serpentines.

Hello

I agree with this. I think that the middle one is Quartz. There are many colours for serpentine. All are in rough form which is nice. You can polish them but I find that appeal at times is in the raw.....naked LOL is fun.

Lynn