Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 03-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Suspended
Seeker

How can I get rid of this stalking creature?

How can I go about getting rid of a supposed witch who insist on stalking and harassing me? I have not done anything to this creep, have not even said a peep, yet it's claiming to had hexed me over the internet by sending demons to me, and is watching me (astral projecting). This weirdo has been stalking me for years and started off following me around online and advanced to invading my privacy and violating me by watching my every move because it wanted more info on me since I am anonymous online. This is a very serious situation as it seems this nut refuses to leave me alone. And now knows a lot about me. I have noticed it copying certain things that I do. It is also claiming to be sharing my energy. This is obsession. This is stalking. And I'm not even exaggerating. Now I know you people take pride in cursing and hexing as many people as possible and seem to enjoy the idea of trying to control someone, but I am asking the few decent witches out there, the light ones...what should I do? I swear I don't even know how this person found me and what this person wants but I really need to get this person off my back. If this won't stop, I will be forced to put this creep to sleep. And that would be one down for you "dark" witches. Stalking is a crime, and stalking me in this way shouldn't be any different.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:07 PM
Master

Well now that you've insulted practitioners and Witches do you really expect anyone to help you!

There are VERY few Witches who curse and hex for enjoyment and control people for the hell of it - just for your information!!

The first thing you said was - "supposed Witch" - well, are they a Witch or not? I sincerely doubt that "it" as you called them has enough knowledge and power to send demons to you over the internet and ditto for watching you from the astral.

FYI - any Witch who is worth their salt not only knows how to heal also knows how to throw a good curse - whether they do or not is entirely their business.

Obviously, if you have the knowledge to "put the creep to sleep" you should have enough knowledge to be able to stop them.

If not, I'd advise you to check out the federal cyber-stalking laws

Good luck with that!
Old 04-04-2017, 04:13 PM
Experiencer
Hi. I've read your other posts and I understand your situation. I feel you're very frustrated with this people. I believe you and I know this things are real and can happen. I've seen other members on this forum gave you some excellent advice and you should definitely listen to them and apply that methods as they really work. I promise you. Just be persistent and don't give up. It'll get better. Maybe it'll take some time till you notice progress as this is going on for a long time already, but it will all pass. Put you mind or your will into it. Try to meditate to calm your thoughts and emotions. The state you're in now is not helpful. You're literally working against you, and that's what they want.

I've read you don't believe in god? But you believe in demons? Ok, learn how to stop your negative thoughts that feed your negative feelings as that is only giving them more energy and power over you. You can make that decision right now, this moment.
Shield, cut chords, remove karmic hooks, ask angels for help, clean your chakras and aura, and do it every day until you notice change, then do it just when you feel the need.

You don't like to hang out with friends and spend time mostly in your house? Spend as much as time as you can in nature. If you don't feel like being with people, go by yourself. Breathe.
Don't do any black magic on them as it will probably back fire. Raise your vibration and shine. There's a lesson for you in this and you'll find your purpose. Stay true to yourself. Forgive them and yourself and move on with your life without even thinking about them anymore. Then, they won't be able to do absolutely nothing to you in any dimension.
Blessings.
Old 05-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Hi. I've read your other posts and I understand your situation. I feel you're very frustrated with this people. I believe you and I know this things are real and can happen. I've seen other members on this forum gave you some excellent advice and you should definitely listen to them and apply that methods as they really work. I promise you. Just be persistent and don't give up. It'll get better. Maybe it'll take some time till you notice progress as this is going on for a long time already, but it will all pass. Put you mind or your will into it. Try to meditate to calm your thoughts and emotions. The state you're in now is not helpful. You're literally working against you, and that's what they want.

I've read you don't believe in god? But you believe in demons? Ok, learn how to stop your negative thoughts that feed your negative feelings as that is only giving them more energy and power over you. You can make that decision right now, this moment.
Shield, cut chords, remove karmic hooks, ask angels for help, clean your chakras and aura, and do it every day until you notice change, then do it just when you feel the need.

You don't like to hang out with friends and spend time mostly in your house? Spend as much as time as you can in nature. If you don't feel like being with people, go by yourself. Breathe.
Don't do any black magic on them as it will probably back fire. Raise your vibration and shine. There's a lesson for you in this and you'll find your purpose. Stay true to yourself. Forgive them and yourself and move on with your life without even thinking about them anymore. Then, they won't be able to do absolutely nothing to you in any dimension.
Blessings.
I actually do believe in god and apparently spirits (now) but I believe god is a piece of ****. If you want to consider that believing in god. So therefore I refuse to acknowledge his/it's existence. So it's not necessarily that I don't believe in god, I just don't want anything to do with god or believe god can help me. Believe it or not, I've had my issues with god but I despise him even more now after having gone through this situation and cringe when I hear his name. I was already in a messed up state (depression) and I didn't deserve this at all. He has a really weird twisted bizarre way of trying to get people to turn to him, and for that, I will never do that. I hate him and don't trust him. So I guess the "I don't believe in god" comment was my way of moving on from that stupid advice (no offense at all to that person, I know they were being helpful and I appreciate that).

As for this situation. I also suffer from OCD. So I guess I have this thing where I keep thinking about a situation over and over. Especially if I feel backed into a corner. I am constantly having violent thoughts about what I want to do to them, but I don't want to ruin my already ruined life. Quite frankly I don't believe in the demons part but then again I don't know. I just find it hard to believe the ugly monkey had that kind of power and pull to send demons to an anonymous person over the internet. Without knowing my name, having my hair or any item of mine. Not to mention their curses on other people have never worked. However, they are for sure stalking me and watching me. THAT's the part that angers me. I am being violated. That's enough to harm this nutjob, but again, in the end that will only ruin my life. The ugly ***** is not worth that at all. Everytime I do something, I have the thought of one of them watching me since it's more than one person. Which makes the situation even worse. I would remember that I'm being watched and get angry all over again.

You should really see how ugly this person is. I hate ugly people. They are bitter and hateful. Putting my mind into my arts help, but again I don't even want them seeing my art (while astral projecting), as I'm sure that's part of the reason this weirdo attacked me in the first place. Ugly *** untalented coward. I don't understand why does it take so little for "witches" to attack. And since it's a group, they are ganging up on one person. Pretty weak. And they are all much older than I am. They all look out for each other. Not one person stood up to say this is wrong. They seem to be impressed that this "curse" worked in their minds. They brag, they make claims (tell lies) that they put this curse on me or that curse on me. And are even trying to credit this supposed curse for my depression. Pretty sick. And people expect me to believe in god. I don't even think I believe in karma anymore at this point.
Old 05-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Experiencer
Ok, I hear you. It is your choice what you believe and in what way. If venting and being mad at god, at them and whoever you wish is something you feel you need to do now, that's ok too. It's ok if you feel the need to waste that energy away, but please try to fill in something positive when you feel empty. Start from there and see where it takes you. Maybe your perception of god and people around you might change then.
I feel you're only creating negative karma for you. If you don't believe in karma, we can use another word of your choice, how about reactions? I'm sorry you have many psychiatric diagnoses, but you can turn your flaws into your power. You are in control of your thoughts and emotions. Just look how gifted you are and how much you love art. I'm sure this can also be a source of inspiration for you. Maybe this is one of many reasons this is happening.
I don't do spells or curses, but they having your hair or not is irrelevant. What is important is that anyone who is violating someone's free will will eventually get their karma. Maybe they'll just escape it in this lifetime. Everything has it's cause and consequence. Who knows what is going on in their subconsciousness.
Blessings
Old 05-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Master
i feel that lilith has offered you a wealth of good advise curiosity.

i would suggest that you look at your issues from the standpoint of your own power.
your power resides in your ability to make choices.
your choices for "others" hold no real significance, nor theirs for you... your power
of choice, for yourself, is sacrosanct and unassailable. you are the master of your
own destiny -- unquestionably.
i urge you to look way down the road, to what kind of person/entity/being that you
will be far in the future, maybe ten-thousand years from now.
i know for me that i don't desire to be a "reactive" creature, who has their choices
determined for them according to what input is provided, since that would make me
a pawn to some other agenda. my current wish is to become someone who can
maintain my own values irregardless of what i might encounter... and i hold no
desires to encounter threats to my own well-being.
by making choices NOW which align with the state of being i wish to achieve THEN,
i believe that i maintain a "pathway of evolution" towards that goal.
i think that you can do something similar.
choose in accordance to the will of your "higher self" (the you that you are growing into).
i suggest that forgiveness, by you, of those "stalking creatures", and of the unloving "god"
that you've encountered will be to your benefit -- they hold no power over you whatsoever.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Master

Curiosity a couple of people have given you some pretty good advice, I wonder if you will take it.

You, yourself, are saying you find it hard to believe that someone had that kind of power and pull to send demons to an anonymous person over the internet without having any "personals" of yours. And you state their curses never worked on anyone else. Then you state you don't think you believe in demons!
lol I really think you should make up your mind about how you feel.

And you are calling this person or persons Witch. How do you know he/she/they is/are a Witch?

How do you know they sent a curse to you and how do you know they sent a curse to other people? Have you done any divination to ascertain this or have you gone to a trusted reader to find out? Before you go accusing people you should be certain of your facts.

You are full of hate and anger which attracts negative things to you without anyone throwing a curse on you. If you have been this angry, negative and hateful for a number of years, then no wonder you are drawing negative stuff to yourself. You hate God, you hate ugly people because they are bitter and hateful, well, sorry Curiosity, but you must be one ugly person. I apologize for that - but really, listen to yourself.

Another thing, it does not "take so little for Witches to attack", I am a Witch and I'm getting tired of your insults - you're inviting trouble speaking that way and throwing out insults. OK, you're angry but that is no excuse to belittle and insult other people

It's rather confusing at the moment - you say "this person" then start talking about a group - which is it? Or don't you know? I must say, that when someone brags about a curse they have cast that's usually done when they couldn't cast a spell properly if their life depended upon it. As well, when someone does that - tells people they've thrown a curse on someone it's simply to make them afraid and attract all kinds of negativity to them.

For what it's worth and do with it what you will, but my advice is to do or have someone else do, some divination to find out if there was a curse or not. Then you can decide how you want to deal with it. You could send it back and give them some of their own medicine, or not - entirely up to you.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:27 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Curiosity a couple of people have given you some pretty good advice, I wonder if you will take it.

You, yourself, are saying you find it hard to believe that someone had that kind of power and pull to send demons to an anonymous person over the internet without having any "personals" of yours. And you state their curses never worked on anyone else. Then you state you don't think you believe in demons!
lol I really think you should make up your mind about how you feel.

And you are calling this person or persons Witch. How do you know he/she/they is/are a Witch?

How do you know they sent a curse to you and how do you know they sent a curse to other people? Have you done any divination to ascertain this or have you gone to a trusted reader to find out? Before you go accusing people you should be certain of your facts.

You are full of hate and anger which attracts negative things to you without anyone throwing a curse on you. If you have been this angry, negative and hateful for a number of years, then no wonder you are drawing negative stuff to yourself. You hate God, you hate ugly people because they are bitter and hateful, well, sorry Curiosity, but you must be one ugly person. I apologize for that - but really, listen to yourself.

Another thing, it does not "take so little for Witches to attack", I am a Witch and I'm getting tired of your insults - you're inviting trouble speaking that way and throwing out insults. OK, you're angry but that is no excuse to belittle and insult other people

It's rather confusing at the moment - you say "this person" then start talking about a group - which is it? Or don't you know? I must say, that when someone brags about a curse they have cast that's usually done when they couldn't cast a spell properly if their life depended upon it. As well, when someone does that - tells people they've thrown a curse on someone it's simply to make them afraid and attract all kinds of negativity to them.

For what it's worth and do with it what you will, but my advice is to do or have someone else do, some divination to find out if there was a curse or not. Then you can decide how you want to deal with it. You could send it back and give them some of their own medicine, or not - entirely up to you.
Why do you insist on talking to me? I ignored you for a reason. "I'm getting tired of your insults"....but I'm not talking to you?

You must've missed the part where I asked to read responses from decent witches? You've responded with the exact tone of someone who sees nothing wrong with this. And you've responded like this before.

Clearly, you're not comprehending what I'm writing. It started off with ONE stalker nutjob...ok? One. Who found me online and I sensed (and was right) that this weirdo was following me around, the rest is history. Then because this creep was so obsessed with me, it invited it's witchy friends to tell them about me and let them know what they have done and I guess to gossip. And like you, they seem impressed and see nothing wrong with it. I on the other hand, despite what you say (you don't know me), was minding my own business and did not attract this freak at all whatsoever. Um, after some research found out this freak has a history of threatening to curse people. Is it still my fault? Actually, that's the reason I called this thing a supposed witch because their other curses have never worked before. I have read comments of the people she has threatened to curse, mocking her for not being able to curse them. And I'm sure they would have been easier targets considering they aren't that anonymous either and were giving this weirdo a reason to curse them. However, somehow, someway I say absolutely nothing to this nut and because they hate me so much....bam, this curse worked? I find it hard to believe, but if it did, that was a lot of hateful energy this weirdo must've mustered up for someone they don't even know. Ugly, hateful, negative, ghetto, bitter, miserable, crazy, bizarre.... just not a good person, ok? People like this tend to hate those with great personalities and who are nice....because they perceive them as weak. Because I seemed interesting to this freak, it started fuming with hate. So it had to stalk me and find out more.....creep.

So I'm the ugly one? Um yeah...but I'm not the one going around doing this to people? Never will. Why? Why would I? I see someone interesting, I want to get to know them.... the moral way. My first thought certainly wouldn't be "Let me put this person on my altar because I'm filled with so much envy" I for one would not hate that person, for what? I don't know them. Is this normal behavior? Is this rational? "Let me send demons to her so they can torture her and make her life miserable" for what? One might ask, what the **** is your problem? I mean, this is bizarre. You would think I'm lying if I told you that this ugly vermin aged 20 years since stalking me. So no, it's not me. I have every right to speak this way of this nut. They are reading every word and if they don't like it, they can curse me some more. People like this I believe because they have nothing, as far as intelligence, looks, personality, success, etc tries to make up for it in "control" but can't even control their own lives or emotions. I think the same can be said for other supposed witches.

Anyway, I bring up the curses claim just so people can get a sense of the situation afterall this is the Wicca forum and they call themselves a witch. However, what really angers me is the astral projecting. Everytime I do something here is this ugly ****ing creep sticking it's ugly monkey face into my life a place it is NOT invited to and watching my every move like the immoral perverted cretin it is. This is what bothers me. And won't stop. This has been going on for years but just found out a few months ago. I have not been the same after finding out I was being watched for years. I have been violated. So yes, yes you're right. I have absolutely NO reason to be angry, none at all.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:04 PM
Knower

Hi Curiosity

Just like in the movie The Wizard of Oz, there are good and bad witches everywhere. But don't tarnish us all one and the same. (which I could understand if you do) because most people believe witches and evil go hand in hand.

In regards to this supposed curse these witches have put onto you.
There is no curse that 'they' have placed on you in this plane.

They are impressed in their mind with their curse working on you
"simply because you give it power" that it has.
and they see this power when you "let it get to you".

As for them being "witches" ... I highly doubt that they are. (Pranksters, scaremongers, bullies, data receivers, etc) are more what they sound like.

I would forget anything they say to you in regards to hexes, curses and the likes. Because they are full of sh*t.

Instead... I'd be more concerned with the so called facts, if they are indeed facts, of this "stalking" behavior. Of which can be dealt with through the authorities needed.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:21 PM
Experiencer
I feel we're all trying to help you as much as we can from here. There are lots of types of magic and most can be seen as black or white. To make it simple, intent is what matters. You have the right to think negatively of them, but you have to understand that is not helping you in the long term or purifying you. Also, I'm sorry but what you say to them, speaks volumes about you too. You should understand it's all just energy work and everyone can do it if they put some effort to learn.
You seem like you can't accept they're watching you. Well, guess what? How many spirits and all kind of entities might be watching us sometimes and we don't know it. That's just how it is. So what if they are? You have nothing to be ashamed about. You're beautiful and your art is beautiful. Let them enjoy. You should enjoy too. You're actually like a movie star now and not a lot of people can feel that :) Seriously, dear, they'll give up eventually. Unless he's a cult leader or something and you did something that you're not telling us, which you didn't. They're probably just experimenting and it'll get to them like a boomerang.