Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-07-2017, 07:34 AM
Lorelyen

It sounds ok to me. It would sound strange in ordinary "society" but some are
blessed with various spiritual /psychic /mystical gifts more than others. They
aren't things you should be afraid of.

Instead, be positive about them, celebrate the feelings of complete peace about
your dad. Your sister must find her own closure. It sounds as if you had a strong
spiritual bond with your dad and he's still in your firmament. It's a wonderful thing.

No surprise you have a white, silvery aura. Apart from worrying about how others regard you
(and in some ways how you regard yourself) you seem potentially
to have a most peaceful disposition.

You did say your story was the abbreviated version so there really isn't enough
there to connect you to the occult (witchcraft). It just sounds that your family
find you unusual and non-conformist. In terms of spirituality you are streets ahead
of them (not unusual for one family member to be different from others in various ways).

I'd suggest you try to consolidate. Contemplate a lot on your inner peace and
see how these various events relate to it. Be very positive.
If you feel so inclined, visualise your aura reaching out to embrace your family.
No need to make a big deal about it with them, keep it to yourself - it'll affect
your reactions to them but not in a bad way - you'll just bring calm to them all.
LOL - no witchcraft involved.

I too realised I was "different" as a child. I had appalling birth parents and
had to strike my own path away from them. I kept what I suppose these days would be
called a "magical journal" - full of weird stuff. Felt pretty isolated for a number
of years which impaired ordinary social (peer-group) development which I feel
now turned out to be a good thing. But that's a different story!

What's going on with you is something you can be pleased about! You'll find good company here.

Good luck.