Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Experiencer
I often feel my body shake as a sort of goosebumps. When that happens I know that it's a spirit that has just inspired or influenced my thoughts and left my side for the time being.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Master

Merging is moving towards Oneness with another, becoming One being together. They can separate at any moment they wish to, or if one choose to leave they may. Nothing holds them together but the choice to be merged. You can do it with any other energy, be it from living or non living entities as society defines them today. Merging usually comes with a feeling of serenity, bliss, delight, and those types of feelings. Catching another's heartbeat can produce similar feelings (a different topic to cover than merging)
Merging is at its best when two spirits are closer in energy, like twin flames and others that a partially twin flames, as there are different percentages. Then the most unison can occur.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 05-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Knower

Shadedragron summed it up beautifully. It is bliss. Peace,love, contentment and so many other beautiful emotions. We part when we want to. We are two distinct beings. He never negatively impacts me. Are there those that can be negative? Well I suppose it depends on how strong you are. I see even bad things as having good lessons attached. Like attracts Like. Are you in a dark place in your mind or a good place?
Old 07-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Knower
Hello all !

When I merge its the feeling of floating yet I'm still in control. I feel as if I can levitate. I also feel such peace and love when this occurrs. My spirit feels the difference between feeling trapped in the human body and freedom. I also feel incredible warmth.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Guide

that is so odd... I almost always feel at peace now :) compared to how I was in high school and the first years of college... Not sure why though I guess I just found a way to mellow out. I started getting that way when I started to meditate.

hmmm... I really don't experience the peace and love very often though. just feel that weird feeling, like small pebbles or tiny specks of matter or something hitting my aura I guess... Its hard to explain really... I just say aura because that's what is around your body, it just feels like that and then that feeling disappears but makes my body shake like I got the chills for awhile.

or perhaps I am just confusing it for another thing.