Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-06-2013, 04:46 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly1111
Blue love besides being frightened have you been hurt in anyway? Your own fear is determining this is evil. Stop letting fear have so much control over you. Perhaps someone just wants your attention.

Iv Been in A Weird place latly..emotionally hurt..and alot of Changes have Been hapening
Old 12-06-2013, 05:32 AM
Juanita

Yes I thought it sounded like the beginning of an OBE too...
Old 12-06-2013, 05:40 AM
Guide

When your sleeping You can Have An out of body experience? And does it Feel Lile There Are spirits There?
Old 12-06-2013, 06:55 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23
When your sleeping You can Have An out of body experience? And does it Feel Lile There Are spirits There?

Yes, we OBE almost every night.....yes, you can often see spirit.. getting out or getting back in your body is usually when you can see, feel or hear strange things....
Old 12-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Deactivated Account
I echo what Berry said. I've woken up to my entire body vibrating before now and it definitely felt as though my bed was doing it. I didn't think it was an evil spirit, simply my body wanting to astral project. Could this be a possibility for you? In a sleepy state many things can be misconstrued.
Old 13-06-2013, 01:01 AM
Guide

Yes that makes alot of Sense Thank you
Old 13-06-2013, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23

Absolutely. In an OBE your, hmmm spirit I believe, disconnects from the physical body and goes roaming. Spirit is not confined to the 3D realm as the body and mind are, and it goes to other realms or other near timelines or maybe even stays here but in spirit form, meeting others in spirit form and other spirits. There seems to be no end to what all can be experienced in spirit form.

(P.S.) Spirit has an agreement for this lifetime to be etherically connected to this body and many have spoken of seeing a golden cord which connects spirit to body when they look back at the body laying in the bed. So don't worry about not coming back - you have too.
Old 14-06-2013, 12:54 AM
beth222

hi.

I think you are partly going through what I am, although yours might not be as severe. I deal with chronic pain and when I go to sleep I have the worst dark nightmares and lucid dreams. I've even had ground hog day dreams where I do the same thing over and over again while I know I am but I am fighting to get out of it. That is so irritating. There are times I travel and due to my pain I go to dark places at times which I believe things follow me back at times too. Are you sure you are not the one who is shaking or vibrating and not the bed? I've literally had my couch lifted off the ground while I was on it and I was fully awake at the time. Actually, a loud noise had woken me up and I never did figure out where it came from. When I tried to wake my son up, it stopped immediately. I went and laid back down on couch and that is when I felt her come next to me and lift me off the ground. The weirdest things happen. Anyway, what I've been doing lately, which has been helping me, is I pray and read the Bible before I go to sleep. I ask God to keep the demons and entities out from entering my dreams while I sleep. It has been helping me for a week now. I was dreaming almost every night and waking my family due to my screaming. Sometimes I creep them out and they can't fall back to sleep afterwards because they can hear what I am saying to these beings. If you have a religion, try praying to your God each night before going to bed and ask for help. I hope things get better for you.
Old 15-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Pathfinder

Most of the time the spiritual energy i feel is positive. But if im feeling a negative one, i simply proclaim that i am a son of the most high God and no entitities are allowed in my space without my permission. I envision "pushing" my light energy out to encompass my space. I think they all know i am strong so i dont think its worth it for them to annoy me. You have to be confident in your spirit authority over them. Only God my father can give permission. But we are given authority because we are his children. Take authority of your space.... Be offended if a spirit thinks he dare trespass... Invite angels and tje holy spirit..
Old 15-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Pathfinder

Beth, same to you....., take authority over your space. Let them know they ate not allowed. That you command, not out of fear, but as a child of the most high God. If they are lesser spirits, the