Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-05-2013, 01:25 AM
Fetah

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie08
Dear Fetah - There IS an afterlife so don't be anxious. It does surprise me that a guide would cause you so much worry by dropping a bomb, so to speak, which I'd consider morally reprehensible. Have you tested the guide for their authenticity? Seeing that you were depressed at the time it could be that you had attracted undesirables to you unconsciously. That's what I would think. However, to continue, here is "Bashar - Life After Death" -

---------

Also, my fave author MacDonald-Bayne says:

Levels beyond our Earth -

-- Lowest, or slowest in vibration: EARTH PLANE = Physical

-- First Astral or Psychic Plane = Underworld/ or Psychic Plane

-- Second Astral, Psychic Plane = Separation - Emotion - Desire

-- First Mental Plane = Paradise - Rest

-- Second Mental Plane = Understanding

-- Third Mental Plane = Intuition

-- First Spiritual Plane = Love and Intuition

-- Second Spiritual Plane = Love, Wisdom and Power (3 in 1)

-- Doorway to the Infinite Intelligence = Divine or Christ Consciousness - no limit

Your body and your brain are instruments which you use just as your mind is also an instrument that you use. You recognize that these are instruments, yet they are one -- Spirit, Soul and Body: Spirit, Mind and Brain. One is the complement of the other. Spirit the first cause, the three as the Trinity in man. Life organizes the tissue structures, life organizes the atoms and uses the cells of the organs and complete body for its own self-expression. We will one day leave the physical body and we will carry with us our experiences gained in the physical plane, the brain and the nervous system we leave behind. But there is an interpenetrating Substance in which exists the ethereal brain cells, which are invisible to you at present but will go with your ethereal body.

There are definite planes of consciousness vibrating at different rates of vibration which have been created for our universal experience by the Infinite. You will react to things external to yourselves just as you are reacting to them now, when you leave the physical body. These reactions are all registered in your mind. You take your mind with you, it is part of the Soul structure which lives after the so-called death. Then you will remember your loved ones and no doubt you will make every effort to help them. How many of our loved ones now are trying to make us perceive the higher truths?

===========

I actually don't think it's such a bad thing that I'm worried now because I was considering suicide.
But I wasn't worried at first. Not in the slightest.

It's only when I became interested in the afterlife and started to find more and more people who say they had a near-death experience and went to hell.
I have friends that committed suicide...I don't like thinking that they're in a place of eternal suffering.

And my parents as well. They keep saying reincarnation and talking about spirits is demonic trickery.

But I go through severe bouts of depression and I've always had a hard time keeping friends...and 23. If I am going to physically die when I'm 23, well I'll be old enough to drink, living by myself and I'll probably have minimal friends. What if I get depressed? I don't know what a desperate, inebriated, me would be capable of. Even though I'm almost certain (call it intuition?) that I'm not going to harm myself.

That's my own thinking.

I was very spiritual when I contacted the spirit guide. And I had the premonition BEFORE, I just asked for an age. I don't really see how giving me a number would clue in that he was a demon or something?

It didn't cause me any distress at the time. I was okay with it because I felt like there was nothing to worry about. I even wrote in my dream journal one night that I wasn't scared because I knew what was next.

I've caused my own problems by trusting in what these "near-death-experiencers" claim happened to them rather than my own instinct and pushing away the legitimacy of the spiritual realm.

But I meditated again today for the first time in a month and from what I remember, my spirit guide showed me images of my past and what I believe is my future. I've been calm all day.

And then I hear another near-death experience story and of course, the woman went to hell, and I begin to worry again

(I had to take out your link because I'm apparently not allowed to quote things with URLs in them yet?)
Old 21-05-2013, 07:29 AM
Pathfinder
I firmly believe its better to be decide for ones self to a greater extent, and to be decided to a certain extent, if that makes any sense, concerning ones future, knowing the choices, concerning practical stuff, hopes dreams wishes intentions future, and to go in such directions.....

Spiritual stuff can become complicated, to understand or know about, therefore simplicity can make a whole lot of sense.

The whole death idea and.....
Personally, I'm boots & all for simplicity, and hopefully a bigger picture thats more universal, if possible.
We mostly aim for life lived enjoyed, whatever ones interpretation of such is.
We die of life lived, despite anything, all difficulties aside, in such a world, we meet the maker.....

The people idea, be yourself, it does not matter generally what ones beliefs are, or religion, or many difficulties. Ones nature or character shines through everything as the type of person one is. Not too much matters to me. But I really like people that are light hearted, friendly, joy, and although I'm polite to others, I really like the previous qualities, which are eternal qualities.
Perhaps it was Buddha who said not to believe what one reads or hears from others but to find out by ones experiences by doing what is right.
Old 22-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Adrian Jackson

Watch videos on NDEs