Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 14-03-2018, 02:52 AM
Master
Shiva Tattva

Namaste.

During my short hiatus, I've been watching a lot of youtube videos on the celestial origins of Hindu Gods...and there was one I really had to scratch my head over...there was a lot of it that made sense and was true as far as I was concerned, but a lot of it was total rubbish too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp7qT379OS8

They started off refering to Shiva as a 'She' and that got under my skin a bit, but I also thought it was fair enough...Shiva can be a "He" a "She" a "He/She" an "It" or just "Shiva"...everything and nothing; all in one...Brahman. However, lacking any positive male role models in my life, I also found the greatest of all male role models out there (and inside here) and so, after being initially uncomfortable with Shiva being called "She", I found an uneasy truce within...I mean, Shiva is really a 'hermaphrodite' and we pretty much all know it.

It was also said how Lord Shiva appeared as the Egyptian God Thoth and the Greek God, Hermes...which I have also been saying for quite some time now myself, so this was just a reinforcement of it...and of course the name "Hermes" is where "hermaphrodite" comes from...Hermes and Aphrodite....Shiva and Shakti combined...as represented by Hermes' Staff of Caduceus with the two Kundali snakes, Ida and Pingala intertwined...so, I was pretty cool with that, and I could see both of these beings as being "Avatars" of Shiva, but not necessarily Shiva Him/Her/Itself.

Where I came unstuck, was when they said that Shiva was a being who infiltrated the Gods to become a God...when, as far as I am concerned, there are no "Gods" apart from the "God" whom I lovingly label and nickname "Shiva" and I worship Him in Saguna form as a representation of everything He is beyond that (but also including it). He is Purusha, Prakriti and Purusha/Prakriti - which then becomes Ishwara....and yes, He has a temper and gets angry...and yes, He is everything mentioned by the narrator of the video...but that is only the leela or the Divine play OF Shiva...just like when somebody you love gets angry, you still love them regardless. It also doesn't make Him any more/less of a 'God'...because then one starts ascribing human attributes and qualities to something else totally outside/beyond the scope of them.

I had the feeling that at any moment, a Bible verse would pop up about "false Idols" and such, but that never eventuated and I'm reminded that what is "true" and what is "false" are only concepts in the minds of mortal men anyway in relation to an omnipotent Divine Being. Maybe this is my own personal cognitive dissonance coming through as well, but compared to the narrator of that movie, I totally accept Lord Shiva without judgment...even "knowing" what He is according to the minds of men...those who gave 'form' to Rudra in the first place...but He (and I'll stick with that) is so much more than all that.

It was also said that Lord Shiva couldn't be God because He was only the 'God of certain things'...like the Arts, Music, Knowledge, Yoga, Nature, Dance, Creation, Destruction...which then begs the question...if He is the God of all that, then what is He NOT the God of? LOL

I don't think Shiva is a "Being who became one of the Gods" but I do believe that a long time ago, there was a 'Being' and from where, I don't know...but He was a shapeshifter and took the form of quite a few beings throughout history...and He didn't say "worship ME as God" but showed them how to find that "Shiva" within their own hearts and souls...thus He was also known by that name...and also Thoth...and Hermes. For me, the concept and the image of Shiva is not God...just one tiny representative aspect of Sadashiva...or even that which goes way beyond any name given to describe it and yet, by all labels and definition, it still is Shiva and through Shiva, I can experience God directly.

Then, of course another like the Narrator will say "that's just because you are a devotee blinded by love"...as opposed to another who is not, blinded by ignorance, I guess.

There's even a debate going on right now on Youtube between Sri Sri and Sadhguru about whether Shiva is an actual 'corporeal being' or not and the debate gets quite heated. Sri Sri says that "Shiva" is only a name given to formless Consciousness....but if so, why not just call it Chidakasha? (formless consciousness)? why label it "Shiva'? On the other hand, Sadhguru says that Shiva is Adiyogi and appeared on earth a few times to teach mankind...all I can say, after hearing both sides of it, is they are both right...and they are both wrong.

Anyway, that's all from me today and thank you for reading.

Om Namah Shivaya
Old 16-03-2018, 06:55 AM
Suspended
I saw a little bit of Sri Sri and Sadhguru talking about Shiva, what you mentioned, i haven't seen much from Sri Sri, meaning i have not watched or listened to his stuff really, i did see a video where he talked about the Aghoris, most people in the comments where disagreed with him though about what he said about them. I'v seen more from Sadhguru.

Yes it kinda seems that some of the "Gods" where the same beings just moving about different places on the planet. There is similarity's with diffrent cultures sometimes when they talk about some of there gods.
Old 19-03-2018, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I saw a little bit of Sri Sri and Sadhguru talking about Shiva, what you mentioned, i haven't seen much from Sri Sri, meaning i have not watched or listened to his stuff really, i did see a video where he talked about the Aghoris, most people in the comments where disagreed with him though about what he said about them. I'v seen more from Sadhguru.

Yes it kinda seems that some of the "Gods" where the same beings just moving about different places on the planet. There is similarity's with diffrent cultures sometimes when they talk about some of there gods.
Namaste.

Thank you and exactly! I have been watching many Graham Hancock documentaries lately, especially Quest for the Lost Civilisation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk

He was talking about the Plumed Serpent which is similar to all cultures...and I was going "kundalini...duh!" lol

The biggest surprise I got was when they started talking about Viracocha (The Incan God) and that sounded a lot like Vairochana of Buddhism which sounded a lot like Bhairava of Hinduism....the plot thickens.

Anyway, I typed this up last night:

God appears to us in whatever form is the easiest for our minds and relative perception to transcend it. However, once transcended, the form re-establishes itself as a part of the transcendence incorporating the totality of it.

To me, Shiva is a Maha Yogi. A Divine being, akin to an Angel who imparts esoteric knowledge, the arts and emancipation to all mankind. He is full of unconditional love, but also, full of wrath and vengeance towards those who do not uphold dharma and the natural, cosmic law. He is seen as a God to all who love Him and Satan or the Devil to all who fear Him.

Shiva totally succeeds at just 'being Himself' and isn't really out to impress anybody. Most of the time, He comes across as being totally aloof or disinterested, lost in the Universe of His own creation - lost in the Divine Play...or the Shiva Leela with His Shakti, who is either present in relative form as Gauri/Parvati or in absolute resplendence as Prakriti. If Shiva wants to meditate in the graveyard, covered in ash, He'll do it. If he wants to smoke chillum, He'll do it...if He wants to drink poison, He'll do it. Shiva is totally unstained by His actions and doesn't need to be accountable for them, as He acts from His core, in total simplicity and Divine naivite...hence, He is called Bholenath.

Over the past week, I have been bombarded by neutrinos, re-arranging my DNA and I'm in the middle of an energetic 'phase shift'. There's a huge hole in the sun's atmosphere and it's creating a bit of havoc down here, especially with creatures who use the Earth's magnetic field for guidance. For me, it just feels like the whole surface of my skin is on fire, burning from the inside out, like I've just been placed in a microwave oven and the only relief I am getting is from 6-8 cold showers a day...during it all, I am reminded that I either need to go 'fully within' or 'fully without' and I can't keep on fence-sitting all my life.

Yesterday, I bore the whole brunt of it when I asked Shiva "so tell me, which part of me are you?" and the answer I got "If it makes it any easier, think of me as your Higher Self". Then I said "do you have any existence apart from being my Higher Self?" and I got "It all depends on which way you want to slice the apple". However, I was also made aware that a photograph of a human being reminds all who love them about the qualities of that person, but the person is not the photograph. The photograph only represents the person as a reminder...and the person's appearance may change so they look nothing like the photograph anymore and in the same way, Shiva appears through and by association.

So, last night as I lay down on my bed screaming in agony...trying to surrender to the full transformation into my 'light body', I put on my favourite Upanishad to calm me...the Svetasvatara translated by Max Muller and as I listened and heard Shiva being described precisely how I conceive Him to be in my heart, tears of recognition and love started rolling down my cheeks, before I was lost in love-bliss again and the pain didn't matter so much. Here is a translation, in English for your listening pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7l16ENkLDU

I just need to find some kind of 'happy medium' between the Divine within and the Divine without, or the Jivatman and Paramatman...even after realising they are essentially the same thing, but any similarity must involve a difference for the comparison to be made.

I also realise that I have a lot of pre-deluvian genetic memories from the Indus Valley region which can entirely overwhelm me at times and maybe...just maybe, this is my first human incarnation in about 20,000 years and I need to start fulfilling my purpose in regards to the total restoration of the Vedic tradition, which is fading into the annals of oblivion with each successive generation and with Lord Shiva's grace and help, it's time I started.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 19-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Namaste.

Thank you and exactly! I have been watching many Graham Hancock documentaries lately, especially Quest for the Lost Civilisation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk
Ok thanks for sharing.

Quote:
He was talking about the Plumed Serpent which is similar to all cultures...and I was going "kundalini...duh!" lol
Yup, i am the same when i watch some of these doco's when they talk about somethings.

Quote:
The biggest surprise I got was when they started talking about Viracocha (The Incan God) and that sounded a lot like Vairochana of Buddhism which sounded a lot like Bhairava of Hinduism....the plot thickens.
Yea interesting, was looking about, i just read this.

"One of the most prominent features at Tiahuanaco is the statue that is located at the center of the sunken temple. Believed to be a statue depicting their Creator God Viracocha, the look of this God is particularly strange.
Viracocha is represented as having a beard and a mustache something very unusual because American Indians did not have these long beards and mustaches, even more strangely the representation of Viracocha is very much like the ancient Gods of ancient Sumeria in Mesopotamia."

Alot of the time it seems to go back to ancient Sumeria. This is where the image of god being a male with a beard comes from, Christians sometimes even depict god as a man with a beard too even the Viking gods, big humans with beards, but there are other beings too.

And then theres these ancient sites like Tiahuanaco & Puma Punku and others, some of them are aligned with stars in the sky and then across the globe they are in alignment with other special sacred sites which belong to other cultures, here check this video out, it's not to long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8u1EQw0OYc

Quote:
Anyway, I typed this up last night:

God appears to us in whatever form is the easiest for our minds and relative perception to transcend it. However, once transcended, the form re-establishes itself as a part of the transcendence incorporating the totality of it.

To me, Shiva is a Maha Yogi. A Divine being, akin to an Angel who imparts esoteric knowledge, the arts and emancipation to all mankind. He is full of unconditional love, but also, full of wrath and vengeance towards those who do not uphold dharma and the natural, cosmic law. He is seen as a God to all who love Him and Satan or the Devil to all who fear Him.

Shiva totally succeeds at just 'being Himself' and isn't really out to impress anybody. Most of the time, He comes across as being totally aloof or disinterested, lost in the Universe of His own creation - lost in the Divine Play...or the Shiva Leela with His Shakti, who is either present in relative form as Gauri/Parvati or in absolute resplendence as Prakriti. If Shiva wants to meditate in the graveyard, covered in ash, He'll do it. If he wants to smoke chillum, He'll do it...if He wants to drink poison, He'll do it. Shiva is totally unstained by His actions and doesn't need to be accountable for them, as He acts from His core, in total simplicity and Divine naivite...hence, He is called Bholenath.
That was nice, thanks for sharing, i like the way you talked about Shiva here.

Quote:
Over the past week, I have been bombarded by neutrinos, re-arranging my DNA and I'm in the middle of an energetic 'phase shift'. There's a huge hole in the sun's atmosphere and it's creating a bit of havoc down here, especially with creatures who use the Earth's magnetic field for guidance.
Yea energy shifts going on, i can see the light pouring down from the sky onto the planet at times, everything is brighter, the energy is felt. It effects humans and the planet, many solar flares going off too from the sun, volcanos, odd weather too.. comes likes waves more waves will come, it's been happening for a while now. The planets going through what it's going through, its a process, iv heard a little while back someone say the planet is moving into a new place in space as well, a more highly energised space.
Quote:
For me, it just feels like the whole surface of my skin is on fire, burning from the inside out, like I've just been placed in a microwave oven and the only relief I am getting is from 6-8 cold showers a day...during it all, I am reminded that I either need to go 'fully within' or 'fully without' and I can't keep on fence-sitting all my life.

Yesterday, I bore the whole brunt of it when I asked Shiva "so tell me, which part of me are you?" and the answer I got "If it makes it any easier, think of me as your Higher Self". Then I said "do you have any existence apart from being my Higher Self?" and I got "It all depends on which way you want to slice the apple". However, I was also made aware that a photograph of a human being reminds all who love them about the qualities of that person, but the person is not the photograph. The photograph only represents the person as a reminder...and the person's appearance may change so they look nothing like the photograph anymore and in the same way, Shiva appears through and by association.
Oh yea mmhmm, i see.

Quote:
So, last night as I lay down on my bed screaming in agony...trying to surrender to the full transformation into my 'light body', I put on my favourite Upanishad to calm me...the Svetasvatara translated by Max Muller and as I listened and heard Shiva being described precisely how I conceive Him to be in my heart, tears of recognition and love started rolling down my cheeks, before I was lost in love-bliss again and the pain didn't matter so much. Here is a translation, in English for your listening pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7l16ENkLDU
Thank you 4 the link.

Quote:
I just need to find some kind of 'happy medium' between the Divine within and the Divine without, or the Jivatman and Paramatman...even after realising they are essentially the same thing, but any similarity must involve a difference for the comparison to be made.

I also realise that I have a lot of pre-deluvian genetic memories from the Indus Valley region which can entirely overwhelm me at times and maybe...just maybe, this is my first human incarnation in about 20,000 years and I need to start fulfilling my purpose in regards to the total restoration of the Vedic tradition, which is fading into the annals of oblivion with each successive generation and with Lord Shiva's grace and help, it's time I started.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Yea Shivani thats cool. The Indus Valley, i just looked it up and had a look at this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QJ09TGy9kc I wonder who he is talking about at 1:31 in the video?

I also just came across this just now i have not watched it yet but felt like posting it here so i did, ill check it out later, g2g out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FGsPXjLLFg
Old 21-03-2018, 03:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Ok thanks for sharing.

Yup, i am the same when i watch some of these doco's when they talk about somethings.

Yea interesting, was looking about, i just read this.

"One of the most prominent features at Tiahuanaco is the statue that is located at the center of the sunken temple. Believed to be a statue depicting their Creator God Viracocha, the look of this God is particularly strange.
Viracocha is represented as having a beard and a mustache something very unusual because American Indians did not have these long beards and mustaches, even more strangely the representation of Viracocha is very much like the ancient Gods of ancient Sumeria in Mesopotamia."

Alot of the time it seems to go back to ancient Sumeria. This is where the image of god being a male with a beard comes from, Christians sometimes even depict god as a man with a beard too even the Viking gods, big humans with beards, but there are other beings too.

And then theres these ancient sites like Tiahuanaco & Puma Punku and others, some of them are aligned with stars in the sky and then across the globe they are in alignment with other special sacred sites which belong to other cultures, here check this video out, it's not to long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8u1EQw0OYc

That was nice, thanks for sharing, i like the way you talked about Shiva here.

Yea energy shifts going on, i can see the light pouring down from the sky onto the planet at times, everything is brighter, the energy is felt. It effects humans and the planet, many solar flares going off too from the sun, volcanos, odd weather too.. comes likes waves more waves will come, it's been happening for a while now. The planets going through what it's going through, its a process, iv heard a little while back someone say the planet is moving into a new place in space as well, a more highly energised space.

Oh yea mmhmm, i see.

Thank you 4 the link.

Yea Shivani thats cool. The Indus Valley, i just looked it up and had a look at this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QJ09TGy9kc I wonder who he is talking about at 1:31 in the video?

I also just came across this just now i have not watched it yet but felt like posting it here so i did, ill check it out later, g2g out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FGsPXjLLFg
Namaste.

Thank you, my friend and I see we share the same passion for sacred history and forbidden archaeology.

I have seen that first link before, because it comes from a documentary called "Zero Point - Messages From The Past":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpJ3yO4-Xpo

I have almost one whole terabyte of downloaded documentaries from Youtube on Forbidden History, Sacred Geometry, Alchemy, Archaeology, Quantum Physics, Hinduism, UFO's...you name it, I got it (I'm just about to download the whole 'Through The Wormhole' series with Morgan Freeman and the second part of the Samadhi Movie - "It's More Than You Think").

For the past two days, I've been up until the wee small hours reading a book actually (something I rarely do anymore) and the book is called "Supernatural Gods" by Jim Wallis...and I've studied them all...Graham Hancock, Zecheriah Sitchin, Michael Cremo, David Hatcher-Childress and now, Jim Wallis.

I guess you could call this a hobby of mine...

Yes, it's amazing how the pyramids of Giza line up with the stars of Orion's Belt (so does the spider formation on the Nazca Plains) and how Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom line up with the constellation of Draco...and how the white chalk horse at Westbury in England lines up to the Taurus (Pleaides) and Nan Madol accurately predicts all the solstices....and how the Sphinx gazed towards Leo when created...

Thing is, this is how the sky was 10,500 BCE and not when the structures were created (unless they were all created 10,500 BCE).

Yes, Viracocha being a white, bearded, Norse alien (Annunaki) came as a bit of a shock the first time I heard it as well, but according to the Maori tradition of New Zealand, there were white, bearded Maoris some 15,000 years ago as well...and do you know the huge mind-blow, my friend?

The script found in the Indus Valley (Indus Valley Script) is exactly the same as the ancient language found on Easter Island called Rongorongo:
http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/easter...dusvalley1.htm

There's a line around the globe linking Easter Island, Peru, Nazca, Giza and Harappa...and it's at 30 degrees latitude...if that were the equator, the North Pole would be at exactly the same place that magnetic north is today.

There is much evidence for a global culture/religion about 5,000 - 20,000 BCE and it focused particularly on astrology and animism...and here's the recent kicker:

Lord Shiva is also called Pashupati (The dude at 1:31 in that second video)...the 'Lord of Beasts' or the 'Horned God' and here is the seal of Pashupati/Rudra/Shiva at Mojendro Dharo (the Indus Valley Seal):

In the ancient lore of the Celts, the same deity is called Cernunnos:

Note the name, my friend...CERNunnos.

CERN in Geneva, Switzerland is where the Large Hadron Collider lives...(Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire) and also at CERN in Switzerland is where a large statue of Dancing Shiva (Shiva Nataraja) also lives:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...GQu_r6ZsXau662

Can we say 'coincidence'? I think not.

Aum Namah Shivaya

PS..I also have "The Annunaki Gods of Ancient India" on my Hard Drive, but they only go on about one specific goddess, which was rather annoying...but thanks for posting it.

At the moment, I'm researching the Egyptian Du'at (underworld) and the ties to the Orion's belt constellation through the God, Sah.

Orion is sacred to the Ancient Egyptians...it is also the home of the Nephilim of the Bible...and of course, it is called Ardra Nakshatra in Hindu Jyotisha...the abode of Rudra Shiva:

https://bloganesha108.wordpress.com/...dra-nakshatra/

I'm getting very warm here...

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 21-03-2018 at 04:47 AM.
Old 22-03-2018, 02:19 AM
Suspended
Hey SHivani i have seen ur post here im just a bit busy at the moment and will comment later. Have a wonderful day.

Old 22-03-2018, 02:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey SHivani i have seen ur post here im just a bit busy at the moment and will comment later. Have a wonderful day.

It's okay, you take your time.

I'll be going offline for about 4-5 days anyway because I have to go and do some 'family stuff' and then I'm going camping for the weekend - no devices allowed...besides that, I just spent $50 of internet credit downloading ancient mystery documentaries again and thus I'm typing this up from the library...and it's going to be a few more days until I either get more money or can get back to the library.

Take care, my dear and have a wonderful day and weekend as well.

Om Namah Shivaya
Old 26-03-2018, 02:21 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Namaste.

Thank you, my friend and I see we share the same passion for sacred history and forbidden archaeology.

Yea it's interesting, i also like the mythology & ancient stories and all this kinda stuff.

Quote:
I have seen that first link before, because it comes from a documentary called "Zero Point - Messages From The Past":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpJ3yO4-Xpo
I have almost one whole terabyte of downloaded documentaries from Youtube on Forbidden History, Sacred Geometry, Alchemy, Archaeology, Quantum Physics, Hinduism, UFO's...you name it, I got it (I'm just about to download the whole 'Through The Wormhole' series with Morgan Freeman and the second part of the Samadhi Movie - "It's More Than You Think").
For the past two days, I've been up until the wee small hours reading a book actually (something I rarely do anymore) and the book is called "Supernatural Gods" by Jim Wallis...and I've studied them all...Graham Hancock, Zecheriah Sitchin, Michael Cremo, David Hatcher-Childress and now, Jim Wallis.

I guess you could call this a hobby of mine...

Oh yup, yea thats a lot, i have also watched a bit of that kinda stuff too. thx 4 link.

Quote:
Yes, it's amazing how the pyramids of Giza line up with the stars of Orion's Belt (so does the spider formation on the Nazca Plains) and how Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom line up with the constellation of Draco...and how the white chalk horse at Westbury in England lines up to the Taurus (Pleaides) and Nan Madol accurately predicts all the solstices....and how the Sphinx gazed towards Leo when created...

With the Nazca plains there is also mountains in the area that have the top of them, like cut off... or flatten down, im sure you know about this.. theres no rubble from the mountain tops to be found too apparently, people call these the Nazca runways. Have not heard about that horse before.. iv heard of all the other places and seen them in docos.

Quote:
Thing is, this is how the sky was 10,500 BCE and not when the structures were created (unless they were all created 10,500 BCE).

I remember we kinda talked about that in that other thread, how somethings are much older then what they think, it was about how the pyramids were made the thread, I'm gonna put the link to that thread here.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=118178

Quote:
Yes, Viracocha being a white, bearded, Norse alien (Annunaki) came as a bit of a shock the first time I heard it as well, but according to the Maori tradition of New Zealand, there were white, bearded Maoris some 15,000 years ago as well...and do you know the huge mind-blow, my friend?

On youtube recently i saw a video where some Maori was talking about these guys and they have some Maoris still with pale skin and red hair, they have a special name for them which i forgot... I don't know what the video was called or how to find it again, was just something i went over quickly, where is inika when you need her, Lol.

Quote:
The script found in the Indus Valley (Indus Valley Script) is exactly the same as the ancient language found on Easter Island called Rongorongo:
http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/easter...dusvalley1.htm

Thats very interesting, this is new to me, i looked over the link you gave, didn't read it all, will take the time to do that later.. i also quickly looked around other places about this, and they are saying they are very similar not 100% the same.. but still, Easter island is in the middle of no where, so either one guy or a few travelled from Indus Valley and taught those at Easter island this or something else happen, another idea is the shamans of each civilisation communicated with eachother without actually physically meeting each other or something similar to that like getting downloads of information.. still with all the ancient sites lined up and all the other things too around the world, to me, there was beings who did things all over the globe with the ancient civilisations.

Quote:
There's a line around the globe linking Easter Island, Peru, Nazca, Giza and Harappa...and it's at 30 degrees latitude...if that were the equator, the North Pole would be at exactly the same place that magnetic north is today.

There is much evidence for a global culture/religion about 5,000 - 20,000 BCE and it focused particularly on astrology and animism...and here's the recent kicker:

Lord Shiva is also called Pashupati (The dude at 1:31 in that second video)...the 'Lord of Beasts' or the 'Horned God' and here is the seal of Pashupati/Rudra/Shiva at Mojendro Dharo (the Indus Valley Seal):

Yea thats pritty cool hey, good job. Yes iv seen both these pics bellow too.

Quote:

In the ancient lore of the Celts, the same deity is called Cernunnos:

Note the name, my friend...CERNunnos.

CERN in Geneva, Switzerland is where the Large Hadron Collider lives...(Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire) and also at CERN in Switzerland is where a large statue of Dancing Shiva (Shiva Nataraja) also lives:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...GQu_r6ZsXau662

Can we say 'coincidence'? I think not.

No, not a coincidence, many of these things are not coincidences... also iv seen you mention this before on another thread a little while ago. The Cern thing but now you have also added CERNunnos to it.

Quote:
Aum Namah Shivaya

PS..I also have "The Annunaki Gods of Ancient India" on my Hard Drive, but they only go on about one specific goddess, which was rather annoying...but thanks for posting it.

At the moment, I'm researching the Egyptian Du'at (underworld) and the ties to the Orion's belt constellation through the God, Sah.

Orion is sacred to the Ancient Egyptians...it is also the home of the Nephilim of the Bible...and of course, it is called Ardra Nakshatra in Hindu Jyotisha...the abode of Rudra Shiva:

Also The ancient Egyptians say there Gods descended from the belt of Orion and Sirius the brightest star in the sky. Some of there Gods & Goddesses have feline features like, Bastet, Hem-hor, Mihos, Tefenet, Sekhmet, Mafdet, and there are also beings some people have experiences with who are extraterrestrial feline humanoids from Sirius or Lemuria.

Quote:

Yup thanks for sharing/chatting Shivani.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:33 PM
Master
Namaste.

Thank you for your sharing as well, Nature. There's not much I can give comment on, but I have also seen those flat-topped cut off mountains (artificial mesas) in Indonesia, with gunung padang being the most recognisable one:

https://grahamhancock.com/gunung-padang-latest-hancock/

Carbon dating the site puts it as being built about 26,000 years ago - about the same time as procession:

However, I'm digressing also from topic and so, I'll post what I typed the other day:

I'm often reminded of exactly why it is that I'm a totally monotheistic Hindu of the Shaivite bent and all this takes is a polytheistic Vaishnava trying to explain away Lord Shiva's role in the whole pantheon. This also leads me to wonder whether I'm really a 'Hindu' or I just happen to love and worship a 'Hindu God' and live by the precepts of Yoga.

Over the past day, I have watched two videos, both written/produced by devotees of Lord Krishna. The first was attempting to explain Tantra from this perspective and the second trying to explain the nature of Consciousness. What followed, was a convoluted explanation of events, using a whole lot of philosophies which seemed to be added as an 'afterthought' to try and incorporate deities and devas all having individual roles as being totally independent from the 'creator' of them.

Basically, the confusion goes like this; Lord Narayana is the Supreme God (Brahman) and from His navel sprang Lord Brahma, the 'creator God'....however, Lord Shiva is seen as the Atman (soul) or pure Consciousness and from Lord Shiva came Shakti, the 'creator Goddess'....start to see the conundrum already?

1. How can both Lord Brahma and Goddess Shakti be responsible for the creation of the material universe? and
2. I always thought that Jivatman (soul) is indistinguishable from Paramatman (oversoul) and that Brahman and pure Consciousness is one in the same thing - so why call Jivatman Lord Shiva and Paramatman, Lord Narayana? and in any case, wouldn't that just make Lord Narayana, Sadashiva anyway?

There's a heirarchy of 'double standards' existing in Vaishnavism which does not exist in Shaivism.

In Shaivism, all deities are seen as manifestations of Lord Shiva who are equal to and interchangable with Lord Shiva, so that really, only Lord Shiva exists and the extent at which he 'appears' to exist, is only represented by His 'external energies' or Shakti...and that's IT...simple, no?

In Vaishnavism, Lord Narayana is God, Lord Shiva is a Deva, Shakti is manifested from Lord Shiva to create the Universe, which is also Lord Brahma who comes from Lord Narayana. I mean, why not just do as Shaivites do and say Lord Narayana is purusha and everything else is only an emanation/manifestation of Lord Vishnu and leave Shiva and Shakti out of it altogether (in much the same way that Shaivites leave Lord Vishnu out of it altogether?)...but nope, Lord Vishnu is "up here" and Lord Shiva is "down there" and they are not 'equal' in any way (which is only the result of human ego imho).

To make matters more complicated, in the Tantra video, they go on about how Krishna and Radha are located within the chamber of the Hridaya Chakra (heart chakra) even though the union of Shiva and Shakti is responsible for enlightenment (Nirvana) of the individual soul...now, I don't know about anybody else, but I have Shiva/Shakti (Shiva) within the chamber of my Heart and not Radha and Krishna...unless, of course, Krishna and Radha are Shiva and Shakti and vice versa, but of course, no Vaishnava would ever admit to that.

I often wonder why Hindus need three Gods anyway I mean, IF God is omnipotent, wouldn't He/She be able to do the role of all three? Well, I, for one, seem to believe that is the case. Things also get more complicated when we look at the avatars of Lord Vishnu...especially in regards to the Kalki avatar destroying the universe and I go 'wait up, isn't Lord Shiva the one who actually goes around 'destroying' everything?' this does not make one iota of sense to me. It seems that the whole Hindu religion is all about 'creating Gods' where none needed to be created and for specific purposes which, it seems, the 'creator God' just could not manage on His/Her own.

Sure, I can understand the Trimurti (Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva) being ONE God - but why break one God down into 'three parts' to start with? I even have enough trouble with one God being broken down into TWO parts - viz a viz the unmanifested potential of Purusha Consciousness (Brahman/Sadashiva) and the manifested form or effulgence of it as Prakriti matter (Shakti and Shankara) - Nirguna and Saguna...as opposed to Triguna....and I mean, of course everything is Brahman anyway, so whatever 'name' you give it, does not matter...but why oh why totally complicate matters beyond any logical comprehension of them?

With Hinduism, like I said before, all of the philosophy seemed to be added as an 'afterthought' to explain yet another incorporated and introduced belief system under the whole banner and auspices of it until somebody like Shivani comes along and goes; "I thought we already had a God for that purpose..." and of course, you'll see gods like Rudra, Indra and Surya Deva being replaced by Shiva who then gets replaced by Vishnu who just goes about re-creating them all again.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 10-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Master
Namaste.

I was just talking via PM with Nature Grows about the "Good, Bad and Ugly" of all the Alien species and races...and rather than reply via PM, I decided to post it here, as this is going to relate to this thread MORE.

Okay, the Annunaki were bad dudes... really bad dudes. They genetically manipulated the apes to form human mutants, so they would have a "slave race" to mine this planet of rare and precious metals. They also demanded to be treated like Gods.

The reptilians from Zeta Reticuli weren't much better, conducting genetic experiments on humans to gain more bio diversity into their own species because inbreeding was basically causing them to die out...but they also had a very healthy appetite for the human pineal gland and DMT...so they came up with methods of harvesting it.

The Orions are a mixed lot, some are benevolent and some are malevolent, depending on what part of that constellation they come from...

The Pleiadeans and the Arcturians (which are their allies) are quite a nice bunch of ETs...very friendly and helpful, but a few of them still have their own agendas... However, they have saved mankind's collective butt from the other "bad ETs" quite a few times now.

Having said all of that, the notion of Lord Shiva as He pertains to a "being" with a "form" is also of extraterrestrial origin and He hails from either Ardra which is Orion as one of the Egyptian death deities, or from Arcturus as one of the Hindu Gods...either way, He was one of the Ancient "Sky Gods" who came down to earth to teach and help mankind.

Shiva didn't take much interest in human affairs as a Deity...He was more interested in keeping out of all the wars and just meditating, as an example for others. However, He taught Yoga, meditation, ayurveda (medicine), mathematics, alchemy, Sanskrit literature, music, martial arts, sacred knowledge, astrology, astronomy and quantum science. He was also a shapeshifter who could appear as the most handsome human, or the most terrifying Demon to illustrate to humans that appearances mean nothing and it is what is inside that truely counts...and that people should not judge a book by it's cover.

Lord Shiva has quite a bad reputation, but this was given to him by those who never took the time to see beneath the gruff exterior, to find a being of incredible Light and Love lurking there...but only to those who took the time and had the patience to really get to know Him... understand Him for who and what He really is...not just how He superficially appears...and I guess this touched a nerve with me...it is one of the reasons why I am totally smitten with the "Great Shining Angel" - Mahadeva.

Ever since I was a very young girl, I was aware of this potent masculine energy that was extraterrestrial in origin, but I was never scared of it...quite the opposite. He filled me on every level and opened both my heart and mind to the sacred knowledge and the beautiful rhythms of the universe...He taught me about Tantra, and Brahman...and how nothing matters but the absolute Source of all Love...All Bliss... which is what He was inside, in the core...and how I was also, because I was and am made from the same stuff as the stars themselves..

This was the Alien Being I grew to know and love...it seemed unreasonable and unfeasible that He would have an "evil agenda" because He was also the Lord of death and destruction...this was also a well known known fact...and one that I also totally embraced with all my being.

Aum Namah Shivaya