Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Chiaura

how do i control what i fear?

I have always been intuitive and able to read ppl either from placing my hands on their palms and I've done many random ppl. I never tried to challenge or prove myself I just followed my feelings. However in the past 3 yrs I've been able to pass on messages from the other side I don't know how or why it happens or why is it so strong now .i used to hear voices and see things when I was younger but I ignored it BC I thought my parents wld think something was wrong with me. But just yesterday my cousin who recently passed on mothers day came through to me and I wrote down everything she said and relayed the messages. To her family I don't know much about mediumship or what an empath is which I've been told that I am. I fear it and wonder if anyone out there can help me hone in and control it or use it properly. I am skeptical of my own gifts.
Old 19-06-2013, 08:03 AM
Guide

Are you able to pinpoint the cause of the fear ? It sounds to me that it might be your childhood fear of wanting to suppress your abilities, in fear of what your parents would have thought of you or could have done to you.

If you feel that this is it, you could try to rationalise these thoughts with reason, knowing that you are now an adult and that your parents can no longer control your life...and then just feel the fear in your body and allow it to process.

However, if you find this to be too painful or too difficult, I do understand. And so, you may want to seek healing to clear the consciousness programs and the associated fear for you, so that you can have your rightful freedom retrieved. For starters, you might want to look into an energy clearing transmission video on YouTube titled "The Pulse Technique" by Deb Cummings.
Old 20-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Chiaura

I believe it is based on the unknown and skepticism that was ingrained within me. I don't understand what goes on with me or know anyone I can get insight from regarding this issue. However You are right I am an adult now and free to explore all I desire despite what others in my family believe or think... Thanks for the suggestion I am going to look it up.