Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Knower
Exclamation Cancer: Request for distant healing, please

Friends, I'd like to ask you, if I may, for some healing thoughts for a dear friend of mine who is awaiting a biopsy that is expected to confirm that she has a large tumour in her breast. Her name is Anne and she lives in Bristol.

I found out his news only today and am absolutely devastated. She has had such a tough time recently and has just nursed her daughter through a life-threatening illness, and now that her daughter has turned a corner, she herself has been struck down.

Any distant healing and positive energies you can send to her would be wonderful, thank you.

I used to scoff at the statistic that one in three people will suffer from cancer, but it seems that everywhere you turn, you hear of people being diagnosed. I lost my father to cancer a few days before Christmas, and even since then, one of my parents' friends in the same village has been afflicted and his prognosis is far from sure.

Thanks for your time and energies, and when you see people collecting for cancer charities and medical research, please, please consider making a donation if you are able to.

With sadness in my heart,

Love and Light,

Jeremy x
Old 24-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Kat

Hi Jeremy,

I've added your friends name to the healing list. Cancer is such a horrible, incidious disease that I don't know anyone that hasn't been touched by it in some way.

Lots of love and energy to your friend.
Old 24-05-2006, 02:27 PM
WhiteTimeHealer

Hi

Hi There

Sorry to here that your friend has cancer, not a nice thing to have. Can i suggest that your friend uses RHODOCHROSITE & RHODONITE either held in the left hand or carried in the pocket. Also ROSE QUARTZ can be included. This combination of gemstones sets up a certain frequency which is amazing for helping people with cancer! Also if anyone is sending Distant Healing, put the healing into moving the original cell that stopped moving in the first place...THAT IS THE PLACE TO BEGIN WHEN TREATING CANCER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this helps.

Truth Love Clarity

WhiteTimeHealer

ese ese ese
Old 24-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Knower
Hi Kat, White Time Healer and anybody else who has read this thread and sent out positive thoughts as a result. Thank you to you all.

I have been away working for a couple of weeks and been without internet access, so have not been able to tell you the good news...

Against all the odds my friend Anne turned out to have nothing more than a cyst, which was successfully operated on and removed. Apparently the doctors had been convinced it was a tumour. My prayers were answered, it seems

Thanks for your postings, and please keep on sending healing and prayers to everyone battling with cancer; it is such a horrible disease.

Love and Light,

Jeremy

PS. Thanks for the tip about targetting the original cancerous cell White Time Healer... I will remember that
Closed Thread