Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-12-2012, 03:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Cool what energies are going on right now?

i feel like there's some crazy energies going on right now in the universe. i've been having so many intense emotions. ranging from anger,to panic,to sadness. My mind has been all over the place. Lots of dreams. Idk if it's just me but does anyone else know if there's something going on in the universe making people a little crazier then usual?
Old 21-12-2012, 07:43 AM
Greenslade

I've been feeling like that for a while, Annanelle. Today I feel nervous, excited energy. Say what you will about today - whether it's all true or all fake - but either way there's a lot of energy being directed at this point in time. Even if people are saying "Nah, it's all hyped-up trash" they're still lending energy to the system.
Old 21-12-2012, 12:11 PM
rosequartzcrazy

i too am feeling lots of "energy" today.
it is almost like a panic/nervous but good type of energy as if something big is going to happen. as the day is going by it is getting more intense.

Well i guess i will just have to wait & see what happens, i usually find out eventually.
the feeling i am getting now is that its going to be good news - intution usally comes right.

Does anyone else have this feeling today?
Old 21-12-2012, 01:37 PM
Master

My guides, and others, tell me it is love energy and that anything that is not love is being brought to the surface so that you can acknowledge it and release it and not bring it into your future with you.

Peace.
Old 21-12-2012, 02:07 PM
rosequartzcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
My guides, and others, tell me it is love energy and that anything that is not love is being brought to the surface so that you can acknowledge it and release it and not bring it into your future with you.

Peace.

that would be awesome, have been through a relationship break-up at hte beginning of autumn, so maybe this is a sign that 2013 will be better
Old 21-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
i feel like there's some crazy energies going on right now in the universe. i've been having so many intense emotions. ranging from anger,to panic,to sadness. My mind has been all over the place. Lots of dreams. Idk if it's just me but does anyone else know if there's something going on in the universe making people a little crazier then usual?

annabelle - I have been having ALL of these same exact symptoms - the anger and out of control emotions for about 6 months now. What really caught my eye in your post was the mention of "lots of dream" - wild! I too have been having TONS of dreams - way more than I can ever remember having before. And long, epic ones, on an almost nightly basis.

It does seem like something is shifting, and it's really awesome when I hear of someone else out there experiencing the same thing - let's me know it's not just some isolated incident : )

Many Blessings,

Qkev
Old 21-12-2012, 04:31 PM
millergrls

It is the change in the frequencies and vibrations, I feel it too. Lately my vibrations are so high, that is sounds like a jet engine is taking off in my head. More dreams more of everything.
Old 21-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Guide
Good special spiritual energy to take the entire human race rapidly fwd is in motion at this moment.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 21-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Deactivated Account

well since around 3am-ish my time,i've actually felt a lot calmer and more peaceful. it lasted when i woke up,too. don't know how much is the EFT. but,it's nice.i just felt relaxed and like everything is going to be ok.
Old 22-12-2012, 02:21 AM
Deactivated Account

i also keep feeling like the dark cloud is behind me now. even if things are not perfect,they're all better now. it's going to be ok.