Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 29-08-2011, 11:18 PM
earthatic

How salt feels to an evil spirit.

I've been around some negative beings (as well as good ones) for a long time, and for awhile now I've had salt lines around my room for protection, and I was a little curious as to why it deters them. Did it create an impassible barrier? Did it simply purify their negative energy so they would avoid it? While out of body, I asked them what it does to them.
The shape shifter (who took the appearance of my brother) let me take a pinch of salt and toss it at the side of it's face, and I felt what it had felt.
It is like getting hit with a mace with a bunch of sharp spikes on it, and the lasting effect feels like pins and needles/tingling with intense soreness. And this was just a pinch of salt.

It feels pretty horrible for them, and not in a way that would make them angry, so I would definitely recommend salt as a way to deter evil spirits.
Old 30-08-2011, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
I've been around some negative beings (as well as good ones) for a long time, and for awhile now I've had salt lines around my room for protection, and I was a little curious as to why it deters them. Did it create an impassible barrier? Did it simply purify their negative energy so they would avoid it? While out of body, I asked them what it does to them.
The shape shifter (who took the appearance of my brother) let me take a pinch of salt and toss it at the side of it's face, and I felt what it had felt.
It is like getting hit with a mace with a bunch of sharp spikes on it, and the lasting effect feels like pins and needles/tingling with intense soreness. And this was just a pinch of salt.

It feels pretty horrible for them, and not in a way that would make them angry, so I would definitely recommend salt as a way to deter evil spirits.

Very cool - thank you!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-08-2011, 01:36 AM
nightowl

Hey earthatic,

This is fascinating because ghost and spirits are seen as energy, and salt is a conduit of energy and is even intensified when coupled with water, so it probably amplified the charge of spiritual energy creating like a surge, which sounds as though it would burn.

nightowl
Old 31-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Twinflamefound

I was told to put rock salt in four corners of the room, and it does keep out lowere entities.
Thanks for the info..
Old 31-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Master
Thanks for sharing. That's very interesting.
Old 31-08-2011, 01:28 PM
glenos

I'm sorry but what a load of tosh.
Old 31-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
I'm sorry but what a load of tosh.
hiya would you like to inlighten me plz am really interested in this reguarding the salt and the affect on spirits x
Old 01-09-2011, 01:32 AM
Master
have just been talking about salt--i have as mall vial of salt in my handbag and i put salt around our outside doors and four corners of the house..
Old 01-09-2011, 05:35 AM
glenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazamac
hiya would you like to inlighten me plz am really interested in this reguarding the salt and the affect on spirits x

Spirit is spirit. Salt is salt. Sounds simple because it is. You could use flour or anything else. It's your intent. If you believe it then that's cool. Whatever gets you there.
I have been involved in this 'game' for four decades and have a rough idea of what is and what isn't. You can believe this nonsense or not. I prefer not to because fourty years of being in and around some of the best mediums and healers, and sat in enough circles, development and otherwise, including a physical one to know that such things are just plain silly. All these years of teachings and communication within the Spiritualist movement.... Take it from me, stick it on ya chips or spuddies.., much better.

G
Old 01-09-2011, 06:34 AM
mattie

Moving Into Managing The Energy Environment (All external energies.)

Doing the salt procedure gave you the confidence that you were protected. This helped move you out of fear. You could have likely sprinkled anything around your room & it would have done the same if you believed it would work. This isn’t actually a bad thing as various protection procedures help us move out of fear.

Moving out of fear is the main issue.

Fear Deconstructed- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...009#post156009

We can manage any bothersome spirits quite easily. They aren’t more powerful than us. Anyone can do this.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290