Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-04-2012, 05:58 PM
fran1992

transformation demons

hello i need ur help guys, i have a friend that have been treated by demons since he was young, he have a shadow that have been following him for 12 years and now he had a dream that he is transforming into a demon, i want to help him to dont do it, he also have an item called the clockh of the watchmaker what is it?
Old 03-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Sangress

This thread brings up a lot of questions due to the sheer lack of information provided. so I'll ask away to get a better view of the situation.

what exactly is happening to him? Is he being harassed or not? Why do you describe them as "demons"? what do you mean be a "shadow"? when did this start approximately? Did he ask for help? Why are you asking for help on his behalf? Why are you afriad of his dreams? Why dont you ask him what the item is yourself? How do you know he isnt what you call a demon regardless?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:47 AM
fran1992

he describe them as a shadow that follows him i think thats a demon cuz he was provided by a gift each time he use that gift he must give to the show a part of his wisdom and soul, he asked me to help him because at his dream somebody told him is weird u havent become a demon he asked why should i become a demon, and that answered why no? u have the orion's vision on your eyes. i tried to do some research and i couldnt find anything about the orions' vision. and that item called the clock of the watchmaker is something that he asked me what is it, and i dont have an exactly idea about what is it
Old 04-04-2012, 07:54 PM
perfect earth

Those are, most likely, focus points. Something he, nor most other people, don't know anything about. If he is to put intense thought into something he can't quite think about, it's extremely easy for a malevolent being to fill that gaping lack of information with malice. Tell him to ignore all that information for now and to meditate on a wholesome thing (the cross, his love, nature, his peace, etc.). As for Orian, he is a constellation known to many as the hunter. While in a dream state, your friend was told most likely by the demon harrassing him that "Orion" is watching. If believed, that can be a powerful statement to the subconscious even if the conscious mind doesn't quite know who Orion is. Knowledge is power, and that demon most likely wants something from your friend. Ask him to pray for a wholesome, loving, beautiful spiritual teacher with best intent and discernment.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Sangress

From what you've written it seems he has a mutual bond with a spirit who happens to appear shadow-like.

I think that unless hes asked for help and is distressed, rather than being curious and searching for information, it could be best to let him be rather than trying to convince him of things or tell him things he may not even care to hear (because to him there may not even be a problem.)

His personal stuff isnt really your responsibility unless he says so.

Just my opinion based on whats been written.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:41 AM
Boldylocks

Fran, sounds to me like he is being harrassed big time by demons who are playing with him at his expense. --and that dream was meant to discourage and confuse him further. In my belief system-, These demons have no power over him if he asks Jesus Christ to intervene . I don't know what your friend's beliefs are about that ,though.

i'll put in a prayer for him... tell him to look up!