Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-03-2012, 07:09 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
"FORMER SHAMAN"???? You can retire?!
Not if you're a real šamán, or a traditional shamanic figure that fits the anthropological definition, that is being a victim of a shamanic death, and being enlisted by spirits as an intermediary for the community.
Old 20-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
Not if you're a real šamán, or a traditional shamanic figure that fits the anthropological definition, that is being a victim of a shamanic death, and being enlisted by spirits as an intermediary for the community.

That was kind of my impression too.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Boldylocks

I think since you have been spending alot of time in Nature and with trees, that you were being noticed by at least one gnome who was in the vicinity. He wanted to introduce himself to you- thus, your 'vision" of him. I think many of these Beings appreciate seeing a human actually Appreciating Nature and trees for a change. He probably was touched by your appreciation of nature.

I would speak to him --especially when you are outside. Greet him and let him know he is welcome and maybe he can teach you further.

I love gnomes as well- I believe there are gnomes where I live also. My nephew made a portrait of a faery Being who looked just like a Being I saw in my mind's eye standing near a pine tree near our home-- and I believe it was the same Being communicating to him, as he had with me. I call him "Twitter".. and I feel his presence around the area alot-- God love him!
Old 07-04-2012, 02:20 AM
Boldylocks

ps.. one t hing that I have learned with the entire Faerykind when out in Nature is-- the human will more easily feel their presence in Nature when that human makes an effort to humble himself as an "Equal" to the trees and animals, not superior to them. When you lower your ego down a few pegs, your spiritual senses are more keener, as well as the Faerykind do like being around you more- including gnomes.

This is one thing the Faery seemed to have taught me immediately after my first encounter with them.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:21 AM
Boldylocks

ps.. one thing that I have learned with the entire Faerykind when out in Nature is-- the human will more easily feel their presence in Nature when that human makes an effort to humble himself as an "Equal" to the trees and animals, not superior to them. When you lower your ego down a few pegs, your spiritual senses are more keener, as well as the Faerykind do like being around you more- including gnomes.

This is one thing the Faery seemed to have taught me immediately after my first encounter with them.