Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Guide
Wow I never noticed the others because the one just stood out. That's amazing! I don't mind you taking my photo as you did, not at all. I always felt 'at home' and peaceful in nature. I miss West Virginia's natural beauty so much. I love taking nature photographs, and there are probably many more that have spirits in them that I missed.

I will post another one today on a new thread, a spectacular view of a sunset, never seen one like it since.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:34 PM
deepsea

That is fascinating.
What a coincidence,a member on another site just happened to mention this to me.
I had never seen it before then up it pops on SF.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
That is fascinating.
What a coincidence,a member on another site just happened to mention this to me.
I had never seen it before then up it pops on SF.

Amazing what one snapshot can do :-)
Old 02-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow Amethyst ! Amazing you saw all those different nature spirits ! You do have a slight advantage, seeing them before- not these particular ones - just the nature spirits in general. Thanks for pointing this out to us.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Boldylocks

Amythest, the crops are amazing- If you look toward the smaller crop pictures below the main photo-- the small face in the first small crop in the middle row looks alot like the faery/pixie Being I saw face to face that morning on 5/31/08. She was that one who was resting in my hair looking at me with empathy when I was going through a family crisis that weekend.

Her eyes were also slanted upward like that and her chin was tapered like that as well-though not as pointed. Because I had previously prayed that God would allow me to meet one of these "Nature Guardians", was probably the only reason my eyes were temporarily opened so I was able to see her so clearly as she appears in her own realm. Her eyes were beautiful too-shiny and all dark brown with no irises- and slanted like that- but yet they were not scary at all. I could see God's LIght reflected from her eyes which showed me that not all Faery are the demons we humans have labeled them through the ages. Probably most of them are more pure hearted than we humankind are.

I will never forget her face as long as I live and I thank God for allowing me a glimpse of her that morning when I needed encouragement the most.

hugs
Boldy
Old 13-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
Amazing what one snapshot can do :-)

Hi again Dawn – it’s such a great photo you’re showing!

Amethyst x
Old 13-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Wow Amethyst ! Amazing you saw all those different nature spirits ! You do have a slight advantage, seeing them before- not these particular ones - just the nature spirits in general. Thanks for pointing this out to us.

Dream Angel xx

Hi DA – hurray that you see them too. It can be fun!

And your eyes can attune to spotting them the more you practise.

It’s a bit like the Magic Eye craze of the nineties.

Some people effortlessly saw those hidden images magically appear. Some practised and learned to see them. Others stared hard yet saw nothing at all.

Nature beings can come forth in a 3-D effect, similar to how a Magic Eye image emerges.

It’s just a case of relaxing whilst viewing without trying too hard. And there’s no need to squint or go cross-eyed like with Magic Eye - that can cause discomfort to your eyes.

Happy viewing and hugs.

Amethyst x
Old 13-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
Amythest, the crops are amazing- If you look toward the smaller crop pictures below the main photo-- the small face in the first small crop in the middle row looks alot like the faery/pixie Being I saw face to face that morning on 5/31/08. She was that one who was resting in my hair looking at me with empathy when I was going through a family crisis that weekend.

Her eyes were also slanted upward like that and her chin was tapered like that as well-though not as pointed. Because I had previously prayed that God would allow me to meet one of these "Nature Guardians", was probably the only reason my eyes were temporarily opened so I was able to see her so clearly as she appears in her own realm. Her eyes were beautiful too-shiny and all dark brown with no irises- and slanted like that- but yet they were not scary at all. I could see God's LIght reflected from her eyes which showed me that not all Faery are the demons we humans have labeled them through the ages. Probably most of them are more pure hearted than we humankind are.

I will never forget her face as long as I live and I thank God for allowing me a glimpse of her that morning when I needed encouragement the most.

hugs
Boldy

Hi again!

Such a memorable and heart-warming experience.

Much of what’s written in folklore doesn’t resonate with me – some of it seems absolute nonsense.

I don’t even think photographing faeries is a supernatural thing to do. It’s just natural – and super!

If supernatural is defined as relating to an existence outside of the natural world, it seems inappropriate to use this term for the beings of the trees and flowers that the Earth is also home to.

Many blessings, Amethyst x
Old 19-03-2012, 03:21 PM
RiversLady

That's a very cool capture. Looks like a young peaceful Buddha.
Old 21-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Master
Hi :)

That's a great picture!

Snow Monkey