Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 27-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Occultist

Humans cannot be Fae or Angels or Elementals.
Elementals are chaotic its the fae that helps them work in harmony.
Humans are humans but we are so special I cannot understand why anyone would ever want to not be human..
Queen of the Fae Titania/Mab she goes by many names created Fae beyond the Veil protected by the Lady of the Lake. Mab would find it a insult for a half breed. She would probably kill it. Fae are pure humans are not. Be proud of being human and the abilitys you have each one of us in unique.
Old 27-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Deactivated Account

I think you are confusing Elementals with Elements...

Also I truly can understand why someone wouldn't want to be human, but I am afraid speaking my mind will make a fuss again, so I'll just say that humans have many things to disliked for, even destroying their own home, mother Gaia.

But why couldn't you believe that a Fairy would want to grow in her spiritual experience, thus taking the form of a human to live first hand what humanity is all about? Also by becoming a human, a Fae would want to help stop the destruction of the planet, given animals, plants and well...nature is what they truly care for. That could be the main goal a Fairy or Elemental would have behind becoming a human being.
Old 27-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
I think you are confusing Elementals with Elements...

Also I truly can understand why someone wouldn't want to be human, but I am afraid speaking my mind will make a fuss again, so I'll just say that humans have many things to disliked for, even destroying their own home, mother Gaia.

But why couldn't you believe that a Fairy would want to grow in her spiritual experience, thus taking the form of a human to live first hand what humanity is all about? Also by becoming a human, a Fae would want to help stop the destruction of the planet, given animals, plants and well...nature is what they truly care for. That could be the main goal a Fairy or Elemental would have behind becoming a human being.
Fairies are well known for being malevolent, capricious and down-right nasty in the bulk of folklore dealing with them. It's not just humans who can be less than pleasant. And it should be noted, that little folklore suggests that fairies are all about saving the planet. They have their own agendas - and usually little of it jives with what humans think is acceptable.
Old 27-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
Fairies are well known for being malevolent, capricious and down-right nasty in the bulk of folklore dealing with them. It's not just humans who can be less than pleasant. And it should be noted, that little folklore suggests that fairies are all about saving the planet. They have their own agendas - and usually little of it jives with what humans think is acceptable.

But not all of them from what I've read, I could be wrong, but I've heard that as there are bad ones, there are good ones as well.

I'm sorry, so by "their own agendas" you mean that they aren't only concerned with saving the planet?
Well I can relate to the capricious and down-right nasty part, so who knows I may be an Incarnated one!
I am only learning about Incarnated Elementals and trying to see if I truly believe.
Old 28-04-2012, 03:34 AM
Sighlense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Humans are humans but we are so special I cannot understand why anyone would ever want to not be human..
Queen of the Fae Titania/Mab she goes by many names created Fae beyond the Veil protected by the Lady of the Lake. Mab would find it a insult for a half breed. She would probably kill it. Fae are pure humans are not. Be proud of being human and the abilitys you have each one of us in unique.

I respect your opinion but i strongly strongly disagree. Even before i picked up the Doreen Virtue book i saw bug-like wings behind my back sometimes randomly. It was only moreso confirmed when another medium i know mentioned them without me even saying anything! When i read the book by Doreen Virtue it was even more validation that i was an Incarnated Earth Elemental. In fact to bring even more if an eeriness to this phenomena my BIRTH NAME when broken down into its original origins means: "Prince of the Fairies That Fly In Between"
Old 28-04-2012, 09:52 AM
MaliMarie

Quote:

I understand why you feel that way, but I disagree. I felt I was an angel long before I had any books or confirmation of any type. Human bodies are human, but souls are not that way. Other creatures have souls too, so why is it illogical for them to try and experience new things and travel along their spiritual journey as well?
Old 03-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Knower
What a fascinating conversation!
Old 12-05-2012, 10:03 AM
mrcuteblackie

don't start by saying sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perhin
I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum, so if it needs to be moved, please do ......

*hugs*

-Perhin
Never you start a posting by apologising. It discourages readers!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 10:06 AM
mrcuteblackie

arrogance

Quote:
Saying that humans are special is mere arrogance implanted to us by religions. Humans are humans and that is it, and we are superior to animals, but not to the gods and goddesses, or angels, and you do not know if there are other planets being inhabited by more "special" physical creatures. Please skip this self-consoling ****.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:11 AM
mrcuteblackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliMarie
I understand why you feel that way, but I disagree. I felt I was an angel long before I had any books or confirmation of any type. Human bodies are human, but souls are not that way. Other creatures have souls too, so why is it illogical for them to try and experience new things and travel along their spiritual journey as well?
Angels can be incarnated on earth, and so can fairies. This truth is hidden "in denial" by fundamentalist religions like Islam and Christianity.