Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-05-2020, 06:29 AM
asearcher

Suddenly sucked out like a magnet force

Hi

I have experience some para normal happenings in my home. recently dozing of to sleep on my partner's side of the double bed I felt as if I was suddenly sucked out (my spirit?) part from my body almost as if somebody or something had taken me, like a magnet force it felt as if it wanted to pull me further away from the body. this has never happened before. I have read about out of body experiences and I have not noticed so far this type of experience being shared amongst others.

I wonder how this could happen?

It felt as if I had to struggle to get back in there and it felt as if part of my energy was mostly collected to where I was pulled. It felt as if most of my energy was slightly upwards on the side from my body.

At first I felt weak, too weak to get back in but I kept getting stronger.
Later that day I have felt more weak but perhaps only mentally as this experience happened.

Please, any suggestions what could do this?

Can there be magnetic fields that we do not see with naked eye that can do these things? Or can it always only be me doing this subconsciously to myself? That is if it was not imaginative on my part but in that case I have never done t his before and I do not ever want this to happen again.

There was no warning of any kind before it happened.

I would greatly appreciate your advise.
Old 21-05-2020, 06:47 AM
Master

It happened to me, in my case, there were two beings who did this, they pulled me outside of my body and they used my silver cord to take my to their place. I was moving with a speed greater than the speed of light, one moment I was in my room, next moment I was in space, seconds later I was in the place where they were located.

I felt completely messed up, confused and drained of energy, those were some really not so nice experiences. I think that it was some sort of an spiritual attack, to scare me.

Maybe this happened to you too. Just be strong, nothing can happen to you there unless you let yourself overwhelmed by fear, which in turn leads to some really bad experiences.
Old 23-05-2020, 06:20 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
It happened to me, in my case, there were two beings who did this, they pulled me outside of my body and they used my silver cord to take my to their place. I was moving with a speed greater than the speed of light, one moment I was in my room, next moment I was in space, seconds later I was in the place where they were located.

I felt completely messed up, confused and drained of energy, those were some really not so nice experiences. I think that it was some sort of an spiritual attack, to scare me.

Maybe this happened to you too. Just be strong, nothing can happen to you there unless you let yourself overwhelmed by fear, which in turn leads to some really bad experiences.
Hi ThatMan! God that is really horrendous! One-Light described in another thread the same thing only he was lead by wonderful spirit intention. Until my own experience and from what you two describe I could never imagine that another entity/entities could snap your soul out of your own body without consent. Good to know one's own willpower can take you back.