Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-05-2020, 01:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Cut pineal gland in the astral

Hello

I have a problem that's been bothering me for a while now.
A few years back I was astral traveling and lucid dreaming alot.
One night in a vivid dream I felt something poking around my brain and out of nowhere everything in the dream went black.

Even my meditations are totally black end can't seem to find my way into the astral as well.

I need guidance from someone with experience with this matter, any light on the subject would do me a solid..
Old 16-05-2020, 05:34 PM
Master

Maybe you have to revise your reasons for astral traveling and lucid dreaming. Maybe your inner guidance was that you needed to adjust your path, and use that tool for your development. Now, the more you believe you can't, the more you can't.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-05-2020, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for getting back to me,

If that is true I will keep trying with another approach to the issue, but when I felt the cut, the dream went black and I woke up very sad, like something was taken from me..
Old 17-05-2020, 10:23 AM
Master
Its possible your own Guides did this for your own protection, I don't know your history and how much experience you have had... but I say this to any newcomers to AP - make sure your energy vibrations are high, and you're feeling in good condition in mind/body before projecting, and its not done for playtime, but instead to 'learn' and for the good of others... thats my opinion - welcome here Bionichacker by the way...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 18-05-2020, 04:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny

Thank you very much, feels nice to come somewhere to share and to learn about these things.

I hope you are right, but I keep getting a strange feeling that this was done to me from evil forces to stop me from learning.

On a another note something is taping around me, when I am at work when I am in my room, at least 10-20 taps a day..
I keep thinking it's one of my guides but not sure.
Old 19-05-2020, 02:39 PM
Master
Well in my opinion you should improve energy vibrations of your surroundings, that's your property and you... You can search online how to do this, and build on the support from your HS Guides Angel's by communicating in your mind, talk to them, and remember to be kind and helpful on your journey here, this could well help with any difficult issues as in 'earning' strong spiritual support.

Others here may have different views on whats going on, but that is mine... Anything else happening apart from the tapping...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 19-05-2020, 04:56 PM
Master
Just thinking about your tapping issue, and when meditating a short while ago it came to me - I had the same issue several years ago, I just forgot to mention it here. I had built up a strong spiritual support with helping with my church, as in feeling guidance.

So 3 years ago what I knew about the power of your mind and self healing energy you could write on a penny/dime - early in the mornings I started to hear - tap tap tap then a break then - tap tap tap again most mornings or every morning I can't remember now. I have written about this before on here, but maybe you weren't here on the forum at the time...

i would ask my wife next to me in bed can you hear the tapping, no just me. So after checking all the spouting and tv cables around and re fixing job done all sorted........ A morning or two after - tap tap tap - on it went for weeks, wife not hear it at all.

This is spiritual I said to myself and my wife so I started to research spiritual about a month I would say... All quiet so I stopped research - tap tap tap started again - so here I am now helping people, and ive learned a thing or two along my way - 3 years research - I never considered it a bad spirit it was 'my support' tapping and it was. All quiet now for 2 years, and i'm still learning/helping. It seems to me you could be quite sensitive to spirit - I would consider helping people eg church/charity just a couple of hours a week, so rewarding to help people, and then possibly get a stronger bond with your support - it works I know....

So if its the same in your case which it could be then they might want you to change direction in life, learn something, or help people beyond the call of duty - that has to be your choice what! my opinion, and we can only advise.

Old 20-05-2020, 05:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Well in my opinion you should improve energy vibrations of your surroundings, that's your property and you... You can search online how to do this, and build on the support from your HS Guides Angel's by communicating in your mind, talk to them, and remember to be kind and helpful on your journey here, this could well help with any difficult issues as in 'earning' strong spiritual support.

Others here may have different views on whats going on, but that is mine... Anything else happening apart from the tapping...

Alright I'll give it a go, and the support, how do I talk to them?
Do I use English Swedish or Kurdish ? How do I know that they are listening if I can't get and answer back?

Many strange things has been happening,
Weeks before the cut there was a lightning sound or a Sonic boom in the clouds, and out of the clouds there came a small airplane that flew close to us... I felt surveiled by something and I was inexperienced at the time but I cleansed my body of flouride and toxins and felt a strong connection to nature and the"force". At nights before sleep I got the feeling like my brain was the whole world.

So out of desperation one year back, to get back in to that state I took some mild pharmacutical sedatives and tried to AP. When I felt that I was leaving my body into the darkness a entity that looked like dr.manhattan but like gooey and really evil with the color of the smiley in the post icon. Been tortured and tormented a couple of nights a month now for some time.
Old 20-05-2020, 05:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Just thinking about your tapping issue, and when meditating a short while ago it came to me - I had the same issue several years ago, I just forgot to mention it here. I had built up a strong spiritual support with helping with my church, as in feeling guidance.

So 3 years ago what I knew about the power of your mind and self healing energy you could write on a penny/dime - early in the mornings I started to hear - tap tap tap then a break then - tap tap tap again most mornings or every morning I can't remember now. I have written about this before on here, but maybe you weren't here on the forum at the time...

i would ask my wife next to me in bed can you hear the tapping, no just me. So after checking all the spouting and tv cables around and re fixing job done all sorted........ A morning or two after - tap tap tap - on it went for weeks, wife not hear it at all.

This is spiritual I said to myself and my wife so I started to research spiritual about a month I would say... All quiet so I stopped research - tap tap tap started again - so here I am now helping people, and ive learned a thing or two along my way - 3 years research - I never considered it a bad spirit it was 'my support' tapping and it was. All quiet now for 2 years, and i'm still learning/helping. It seems to me you could be quite sensitive to spirit - I would consider helping people eg church/charity just a couple of hours a week, so rewarding to help people, and then possibly get a stronger bond with your support - it works I know....

So if its the same in your case which it could be then they might want you to change direction in life, learn something, or help people beyond the call of duty - that has to be your choice what! my opinion, and we can only advise.

Really glad it worked out for you and you seem like a good person to the bone. Know that your guidance will not be in vain and that I appreciate it deeply...

I've done bad things in my past but the feeling to give good food to homeless people in my city has been stuck in my head for these past couple of months. So I will do that.

My point was my surroundings was bad people that don't get these things yet, so it just feels great to come here and to share/listen. Much love !
Old 20-05-2020, 09:29 AM
Master
I'll get back to you in a while when ive had chance to have a proper read of what you written - and thank you for the compliment... You say 'done bad things in my past' that's a good start putting that statement out there or here, and admitting it.

Seems like at the moment someone up there thinks you deserve a 2nd chance, and probably your life is now going to change for the better at such a young age instead of when you're 80 and no chance to change - but there's work to do to get you on the right path, much work by you as well - but for starters you now believe in spirit and not as many think we're human and that's it... Changing your direction is a gift if that's whats going on here, time will tell.