Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 11-05-2020, 07:11 PM
Guide

Question Just Curious... Question about Corona.

I'm just wondering if anyone had any predictions given about the Corona virus... I don't necessarily mean exactly predicting a world pandemic, but maybe something said that showed things wouldn't go as planned...

I see two readers in person once or twice a year and I also buy readings online from a psychic reader that Ive been using for a few years. Only one of these readers mentioned anything about timelines being out of whack. The palm reader I see told me I would meet a man but he would be slow to open up to me... and she saw something delaying my trip and things wouldn't begin to take shape until sometime in the spring. I initially thought "well that prediction was wrong..." because I went abroad in January and had planned to come home mid-April. However, due to Corona, my trip has now been extended into summer and I might even attempt to extend it for longer. But out of all my readings, she was the only one who saw something going not as planned.

This is just a question I am curious about.
Old 11-05-2020, 09:14 PM
Master
I don't know, I haven't followed anyone really in the sense of a reader that is.
But it's not timelines out of whack. When we entered the new decade we all read and heard we were now entering a really different phase of ascension and that things would speed up tremendously. Most of the letting go was done and so on and so forth.
We have to shift towards the new, the remaining old has to go, the people who aren't awake yet have to awaken.
By being at home so much now people are beginning to realise that their life can be different, that their work can be done differently, and in some cases also that most in their country doesn't work at all and should change big time.
You now also see another battle with Big Pharma (the vaccine to-do) and this is one of these powerful organisations that has to go, but isn't going willingly.
As it is, we have a deadline. Around 2032 the first new age communities have to be formed, meaning the next new decade will usher in yet another vibe.
We cannot linger and take our time to get ready. Not anymore.
We've seen a similar thing on our way to 2012. That was also a deadline of sorts.
I don't know if anyone saw a pandemic coming, probably not as we aren't used to thinking in such things anymore really. But something to really get things going in another direction...
There is a chance we simply go back into our old ruts and routines, but maybe not. We have all seen the air, water, nature being cleaner, even in this relatively short time of people polluting less.
Less lines in the skies from airplanes, the waters in the Venetian canals being crystal clear for the first time in forever. Them now talking about reducing numbers of tourists etc etc.
I think change is coming, the change we so desperately need to get on with the new and discard the old 3D.
So timelines out of whack, I think not!
Old 12-05-2020, 04:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I'm just wondering if anyone had any predictions given about the Corona virus... I don't necessarily mean exactly predicting a world pandemic, but maybe something said that showed things wouldn't go as planned...
My 'voice' told me to pay bills when they arrive, not when they are due and to pay extra. I did and I am glad I listened. I was not told why, just to do it.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-05-2020, 10:00 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
My 'voice' told me to pay bills when they arrive, not when they are due and to pay extra. I did and I am glad I listened. I was not told why, just to do it.

I wish my voice told me not to book a flight to Egypt in mid-April! Nope. :p

But that is good that you had some guidance to make things easier now. :)
Old 13-05-2020, 09:57 PM
Guide

Also, I think Lynn on the forum maybe saw something:

May:

"Power this is that primal space of survival when you bring this into play you will find more harmony in your path. This is where you work on your “Book of Wisdom” or “Soul Contract” something you know that you have been turning your back on for now that needs a foundation under to get done."

I'm in another country and I had a bad quarantine experience with someone who was possessive and controlling... In early May I finally snapped, gave up my rent and found my own apartment. I did it in secret because I was scared of my roommate and also did not have a rental contract.

Now I am in my own apartment in Germany and have a better environment to work on my studies. I also am able to go back to the archives this month to do research, which I haven't been able to do since March 14th. :)
Old 29-05-2020, 10:59 AM
Pathfinder

To keep teeth health
Old 21-10-2020, 02:14 AM
Master
A couple months before it was known I remember thinking, "Wouldn't it be nice if the world could just slow down, if people could spend more time at home away from the rat race." Little did I know...
Old 21-10-2020, 01:48 PM
Administrator
Hello

We (Heart and I ) had our own business and we were holding our own with it but something was nagging at me to close it down. We had just put a lease in place for a van for the company. When we got the van something seemed "off" with it we had a report "Car Proof" that there had been a minor side impact but it was fixed by the former lease owner privately. Something was off with the tracking of that van. That was sign one.

Then my husbands back really started to act up on him and I started with my sciatic issues in the early stages. Here again something was nagging at us. I made the hard call to close things down, to turn in the van and tell customers we were done. It was not an easy choice to make and my husband was upset about it all.

Then full on news hit about the Covid 19 issues and the lock down. That was about a month after I closed the business down. My husband was blessed to work through it all, he got on with a company we sub contracted for and I had pay from the Govt. through the lockdown.

If I had not closed the company when I did we would have had a van lease to pay, company monthly bills to pay and not the money flowing in the pay them. Something told me "close it down" and I listened.

Lynn
Old 21-10-2020, 11:51 PM
Master

Sylvia Brown predicted it in her book "End of Days" - a flu like illness around the globe in 2020 (it goes on but I can't put it here on SF)

She also predicted it would go as quickly as it came, and not be seen for another 10 years, then go away completely.

I hope the second prediction is as spot on, we could all use the relief that would bring!
Old 22-10-2020, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

We (Heart and I ) had our own business and we were holding our own with it but something was nagging at me to close it down. We had just put a lease in place for a van for the company. When we got the van something seemed "off" with it we had a report "Car Proof" that there had been a minor side impact but it was fixed by the former lease owner privately. Something was off with the tracking of that van. That was sign one.
Nothing like having faith..........

Most people probably would not choose to do what you did, but by doing it, it was to your benefit.

Thanks for sharing.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.