Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-07-2018, 12:24 PM
Newbie ;)

The examples COLORADO gave of real NDEs are excellent testaments to this.
Old 17-07-2018, 04:35 PM
Experiencer

In my opinion:

Hell is the in my belief the lower vibration astral realms.
Heaven is the highest vibrational plain.
With that being explained I believe people go where they think they belong. Heaven is open to all, yes that includes the wretched, the wicked, and the devout.
The life review is exceptional important because that is where we see the pain and joy we caused others. It is where we learn and heal from this life.
Old 23-07-2018, 03:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Where do we go? Exactly where we are in condition to go based on our soul condition. This condition includes any errors caused by others to us (that we should release/forgive), any beliefs that we have that are not aligned with the Truth (that we should release/replace), and any things that we have done to ourselves or others (including God) that are not in harmony with Love (that we should release/repent/grieve) as well as any Love that we have. Basically, its all about Love or lack thereof whether you call it light or vibration or by any other name. There are many gradients of Hells and many Spheres of Heavens and none are permanent or everlasting destinations as we can ALL improve (or degrade) the condition of our Souls from the lowest in vibration/darkest/EVIL to the most exalted Celestial Angels which means that the most evil person can change and progress just as the most loving can. This is how the system works and there are many processes (spiritual movements/belief systems/religions) which you can engage to progress your soul to an great extent... and then there is The Way which will transform the soul from a finite image of God to an infinite and immortal Soul possessing the essence of God that will have everlasting development in Truth and Love.
Old 24-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
When I had my NDE, this existence seemed like a dream, or a play, not the reality of existence. All those who are in this place make it what it is but it's collective...that is, what culture/society becomes is determined by what people do or don't do as a whole.
Yep...and we all eventually find our way home. Hell isn't a place...it's a state of the id, which is a product of influence of the ego on our consciousness/spirit/soul. The examples COLORADO gave of real NDEs are excellent testaments to this, and I found likewise sentiment after reading and/or watching many accounts.

Very well put MARDAV70, I agree wholeheartedly.

The clue to life (and all its mysteries) lies in mind. Not only in my mind but also in yours. There is a point where minds are shared - this is the place we know of, or have heard about as 'Everything is One'. We on this plane(t) all take part in the adventure of life in circumstances within which we find the ability to express ourselves as (in our case) humans. Elephants express themselves differently. There are lower and higher 'realms' of expression in the 'mind' world; in the physical world we know this as evolution. So basically what we think, we are - although it would probably be more correct to say we are what we imagine. The final moment in time is the NOW, and this NOW is ever present. You are who you are in its complete totality based upon everything that has ever happened. The role you played in this history reflects your 'philosophies', your thoughts - whether 'good' or 'bad', your reflections (from which you gain insights) and your actions.

When you look in the mirror you are (and I hope you don't understand this wrongly) looking into the centre of the universe.
Old 24-07-2018, 09:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Not saying I want to go to hell, but hopefully I won't be forced to join a 'cute' angel choir neither.

But I guess whatever happens will become clear to us when we check out.
Old 25-07-2018, 06:28 PM
Ascender
Being physical is just part of our journey
we are free from the way of physical thinking when we die yet we hold onto physical wants

Where go when we die i guess we choose that when the time happens
Old 28-07-2018, 09:56 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
In many cases when you die you will see what you believe in and hold dearest in your heart. There are many, many levels of existence beyond this physical realm, and after human death, you go to the place where you are capable of going to. Your capacity is determined by how much emotional and mental baggage one might be carrying at the time of human death. This baggage can keep one from soaring to the finer planes of existence, and may even cause one to reincarnate back here on earth.

Of course, all of this is illusionary, because that which we truly are has always been and will always be with our pure divine loving source. There is absolutely no way that we can actually leave our true home, the source of our being. Here on Earth we are but projections of light. When we experience human death the projection is withdrawn and we have the opportunity to consciously return to the source of all light, that which many call “GOD.” In my opinion all things come from God and all things must eventually return to God. God, that divine Christ Consciousness, is always with us but we are not always consciously with God.

As Jesus said in the Bible, “There are many mansions in my father’s house,” and I might add more mansions, or realms, than we know. I believe that the way is to find the love that is inside of you, bathe in that love, and indiscriminately share its’ presence with others. When I was younger I was afraid of death and I was also afraid of life, but I came to learn that life and death are here to help us consciously return to our source; that which many refer to as “heaven.” The Kingdom of heaven is within you, in my opinion, and often we have to go through hell to get there. Ego is the only thing that may freak out about death, so having a humble ego now may help with a smooth transition at the time of human death.

Grow and learn and over time gather your own point of view on this.

Beautiful summary and exactly how I see(or experience) it.

Thanks for putting it how it is ;)
Old 06-09-2018, 12:22 PM
Newbie ;)

I believe we enter a spiritual dimension, able to roam as freely as we please. We can leave this world or remain. I believe a lot remain on this world to watch over loved ones.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:18 PM
Pathfinder

In my understanding there is a few things that can happen.

1. You get reincaranted as human being or an other being /animal in our physical realm.

2. If you have reached enlightenment this life you no longer get reincarnated in to human realm.

3. If you have lived a very immorally life you can end up in what people would call hell or constant suffering ( more then in human life)

4. If you have no more morality or good karma within you can be "deleted" as a living being.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceChic99
I know that this might not be the right place to put this, but I want to ask you, what do you believe about what happens after we pass on. For me, I believe in a variation of the Christian notions of Heaven and Hell. For souls who wish to stay with God or Jesus or whoever, they can live with him and his angels to be reunited with family and friends. If they want to visit the Earth again, they can be reincarnated into something else such as a human, animal or plant.

On the opposite side of the coin, I do believe in a divine punishment or what may be called by many "Hell", but not in the way that many Christians think. Instead of the standard lake of fire, I believe that an individual's experience is based on their fears and regrets. Likewise, I don't believe that everybody stays in punishment forever. I believe that some people only have a certain amount of time that they stay in punishment (Someone who was a vandal or thief stays in punishment for a few years before entering Paradise), but for those who have committed high-levels sins such as murder and rape stay in punishment for eternity.

Finally, unlike some faiths, I don't believe that suicide should not be punished by a deity. Let's say that Jim, who has been a good person by doing deeds such as donating to charity and volunteering at shelters and food pantries has signs of suicidal tendancies and sadly takes his life. Should he be judged based on the fact that he was suicidal or on the fact that he was a good person?

So all in all, what do you think happens after death if anything at all?

Paramahamsa Yogananda's 'Autobiography of a Yogi', gives a good account of what happens after the expiration of the body.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon