Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Knower

Question Do Not Step Into The White Light?

Hello,

I see more and more YouTube videos where people advice against entering white light because it's a trap for soul recycling for our souls to reincarnate set by Archons.

No matter how tempting it might be and our relatives who are just holograms to get us into the white light, we shall not enter the white light if we desire spiritual freedom and to rejoin with the source. Otherwise entering white light is being reborn as you come out the womb into this life.

Why there are more of those videos? Are people trying to warn us or make money out of views of their videos. Who can we trust today?

If above is true, then there is no karma that makes us reincarnate and there is only a free will. A will to not enter the light.

Imagine what would happen if nobody any longer would enter the white light to be reincarnated? What would happen to earth population and who would serve the evil agenda of the big brother? Exactly! Sounds like there is secret knowledge they don't want us to know.
Old 05-08-2018, 11:38 AM
Master
then you would incarnate from the non physical earth realm and not by choice.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:28 AM
Knower

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
then you would incarnate from the non physical earth realm and not by choice.

Do you see anything bad in this?
Old 06-08-2018, 09:27 AM
Guide

YouTube is full of everything. There’s so much stuff on there, a lot of it conspiracy theories. Based on my NDE...you can’t lie to the spirit. You will feel and know what to do on a soul level. It’s easier to lie on earth...we are programmed and groomed to follow the rules here...and not the laws of nature.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:54 AM
Master
I don't get my spiritual information from YouTube; I am spiritually informed from deep
within my own being. I am a firm beliver that all things come from God and all things
must return to God. We are attracted to that white light like moths are attracted to the
flame. I don't see that I have a choice. That white light is sweet, pure, unconditional love.
In my opinion, it is the ultimate irresistible attraction. And telling someone not to go into
it is like telling a magnet not to bomd when it is close to a piece of metal.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:04 AM
Guide

I have talked to a lot of people about my NDE...and a lot of religious people make up the stories about the white light being fake, or a reincarnation trap. Even my religious brother in law did...he said it’s a pre birth memory. It’s not.

They won’t believe anything that isn’t in the Bible. You die and you stay unconscious and dead until judgement day....that’s just not what I saw, sorry.

I remember the time when I was really young, I called my dad and told him I thought I had cancer. He laughed. YouTube is not the best source for information....but it’s great for entertainment
Old 06-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Master
We are all in various individual stages of growth and development, so people speak
from their particular understanding or conditioning, including myself. But I can’t listen
to this world and what others are saying when it comes to my deeper being, what many
call the “soul.”

My soul knows the way home, it knows the way back to its’ source, and it would not matter
to me if billions of people told me what my soul should do, I would still cling to my soul to
show me the way. I place my highest trust in my own deeper being more than anything in
this world.

This trust is not unfounded; I have had many out-of-body experiences and every single one
of them have been incredibly awesome, beautiful to the max. Those who talk about not
stepping into that white light do not realize that we already exist in that white light. Here on
earth we are a projection of that white light. That white light is infinite, there is no place
where it is not.

That white light is not over there somewhere in the afterlife. Right at this very moment that
light surrounds us and permeates us. It gives life to us and all of creation. If you get in touch
with the unconditional love that is within you there are no what if’s. The journey is automatic,
you are destined to consciously merge with that light. This is my experience, and it has nothing
to do with YouTube, books or videos.

But if "not stepping into that white light" is what others want to believe, I will endeavor to
respect their beliefs, even though my beliefs are much different.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:02 PM
Experiencer

Colorado that whole death and unconscious until judgement day is bogus. Men wrote the bible not God himself. Men did not know what happened after death and they did not understand conciousness so that is how they explained it and reasoned it out. After all these centuries we now know conciousness departs the vessel and continues on.

Namaste`
Old 06-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Knower
I certainly wouldn't have a concern for stepping into that white light either, when the day comes.

We exist in infinity. We cycle through infinity. We are rearranged in infinity if need be. Even if it were a mistake (like you allege), the out come would still return us to another place in infinity, where our personal development is allowed to expand yet again - even if that means : "until we get it right"..

Its only the grasping onto our own egos - that incessant fear that we can die - that attempts to dictate for our soul what might be right or wrong to do.

Listen to the soul - not the ego, and you will find that there is no cause or concern for fear or annihilation, whatever our choices turn out to be.

I firmly believe that the detriment will be sifted from the divinity within us anyway, and each will be assigned to its proper place - this is just as obvious to me as the flesh and physical chemistry stays in the physical universe, while consciousness returns to its assigned place within the Absolute.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Master

Colorado, Starman, Compendium and Lord Viskey, I agree with all of you wholeheartedly.