Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-01-2011, 09:06 AM
kayasalvation

suicide

being disconnected from what happens in the media and movie news
I just learned that a girl of nine years committed suicide by jumping out the window of his apartment building
leaving notes to explain his
simply by being diabetic she could not eat candy
after a violent disagrement with his nurse

daughter living in a production environment hostile to their desire from the top of his nine years and the astonishment of all over his suicide
Using his appeal was not taken by the Serious about the parents or her nurse so why blame her gesture
she wanted to go without because we do not understand ...... I'm sure she eats the candy now and without fear
parents or the nanny who had them had the idea to give the same version diabetic candy but has this little girl they would not be in the disarray
I can say this because after his suicide children spontaneously ask her arrival at the foot of her building packages of candy
it wants to explain everything

nature will never be the reasoning of the rationality of the man who thinks only of himself and doing everything not to be attained by fact like this, for doing all that does not happen and yet it happens

she committed suicide and then, as she's eating candy 'is what matters to me is that it was not made to stay in this world
For me I blame the parents and the nanny and did not listen to their child and the nanny to do not have to defy the ban may be the parents they would not reach the

for example the response of many children who are coming forward packets of candy at the foot of his building
listen to the children also have a say
Old 08-02-2011, 01:17 AM
Endless Nameless

I was unable to comprehend what you wrote there, sorry.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:47 AM
Master
I am sure she is not eating any candy, but there is a strong possibility she still graves for it.

I personally would not place blame on anyone without being there myself, in fact I place no blame one anyone or anything, full stop.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:51 PM
nalan

Diabetics, when in some sort of shock, do not think rationally. That could account for this child's decision to jump out of the window. I do not think it was suicide.

Mix immaturity with pure irrationality (is that a word?) and you end up with a tragic decision.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:08 AM
Celeste

I cannot understand, either.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:11 AM
Knower
Let me see if I understand - Your saying a girl you knew for 9 years jumped out a window because she could no longer have candy due to being diabetic? That in memory children brought candy to where she landed. Your assuming that she is eating candy on the other side now.

My goodness that seems a bit extreme. My mom was diagnosed with diabetes about two years ago, its hard for her to rarely have sweets but she’s really stuck by it only occasionally does she “cheat” as she calls it.