Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-05-2020, 09:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Tips on entering Sleep Paralysis

Hi everyone. I am quite new here and new to my spiritual journey in general. One way I was hoping of continuing this journey is by astral projection. I know that sleep paralysis is important, but I have never managed to enter it. I was wondering if you guys could share how you enter it and any other tips you may have for a complete newbie at AP. Thank you!
Old 02-05-2020, 04:09 PM
Master
Welcome Terros22 - you'll get help here. I have had vibrations many times VS and several AP's still a newbie at it compared with some others here, I been delayed on my journey with the 'will power' to make it happen again, been busy with important stuff on the healing section...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 02-05-2020, 05:33 PM
Master

Try looking up Nicholas Newport at www.lucidology.com

He has a lot to say about sleep paralysis and how to induce it and work effectively with it.

Peace
Old 03-05-2020, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terros22
One way I was hoping of continuing this journey is by astral projection. I know that sleep paralysis is important, but I have never managed to enter it.
Sleep paralysis is NOT important and completely unnecessary. In fact even many of those who learn to Astral Project with/through sleep paralysis grow out of that phase.

Sleep paralysis is mention a lot because it is commonly associated with spontaneous projection (leaving the body while sleeping but no intent to project).

It is easier to project from sleep paralysis but if it is difficult to get into sleep paralysis you are not ahead overall. Try some of the other methods to learn astral projection.
Old 06-05-2020, 07:40 PM
Pathfinder
You might want to gain a better understanding of how the mind works in the contexts of the universe.

If you have a very active brain, normally you would work to calm that down and disconnect.

Contact me. 🌃