Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-05-2020, 12:57 PM
Guide

I have posted about this foggy place before, but I didn't find much on it...a few experiences from other NDE sites.

I personally don't think souls are stuck there...I was met by a deceased loved one in the foggy realm....so I wasn't alone. I wasn't afraid, I wasn't scared, ECT. I remember the first thought I had was...."Where am I?" With that thought, the deceased loved one showed up through the dense fogginess.

I was not lost, I may have thought I was lost....but, they knew where I was. They showed up, instantly...as fast as the thought to ask...they showed right up, instantly.

I agree with asearcher on this, when I had my NDE...there was confusion, depression, anxiety, ECT....in my life at that time, that's where I was emotionally/mentally when I had my NDE.

But, don't ever think you are lost....they know exactly where you are. You are only as lost as you think you are....help is only a thought away.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:09 PM

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and insights. I found the NDE posts so fascinating. I have tried to post a long reply a few days ago but oddly it didn’t get posted.
I lost my beautiful mum end of last year, whilst I always knew it would be a tough loss as she was the anchor of my world, I am so shocked at how hideous and cruel the grief process is. So cruel. On a positive note, I know that there will never again be a difficult time that I can’t pass if I have survived this, the strength and resilience it has taken to get to today is empowering. All things or problems there were previously worrying or stressful have become so insignificant and easy to deal with. On a sadder note - I don’t think I will ever be the same person again, the earthly world with all its glory and beauty has become grey scale and lost the richness of colour and depth without my mum to share it. Perhaps this will change over time.
I trust and believe she has gone straight to higher astral plane as she was unique angelic sage like human who despite a hard life was very spiritual and held all with deep love, compassion and understanding. She touched the hearts of all she met even briefly and what a blessing to have shared my life as long as I did. Before she passed, she said she would watch over us and guide us where she is and always send her blessings. I often dream of her as do my kids. In meditation I am afraid to call to her as just don’t want to disturb her bliss freedom. It makes me very sad that if she can see us she will be upset to see us in pain, so it has been reassuring to hear from some of you that in her realm there is no pain and suffering.
I trust she is in safe place among the angels and truly free. Of course, in the depths of this cruel grief process is also the depth of the love she gave.
Thank you all for your guidance and help. X
Old 05-05-2020, 03:42 AM
Administrator
Do our parted loved ones watch and guide us in afterlife

In the afterlife, do our parted over ones watch over us and see everything and guide us.
Some say once the soul ascends, it can see the true reality of everything in the physical world. With that notion, does the parted soul worry and feel pain and anguish watching their loved ones in the physical world. That would be so very sad if they are never freed from their worries for their children.

Hello

Like it has been pointed out your going to get a lot of different ideas and thoughts on this question. We honestly do not know until it is our turn to go there, and then we can not report that back clearly.

For me as a Medium I see that we are two parts. We are the Spirit that is that essence of whom we were that leaves us in death. That is that part that as a Medium I feel that I make the contact with. Then there is our Soul that is a part that comes into us when we are born. I feel that is separate from us and that is what goes on to experience new lives and at times gives us insights into maybe our past lives we might have lived.

For me there are two levels of crossing when one passes. One being that you make that crossing into what I see and call "Light" and your then free to explore everything there is to behold. There too I feel that your free if the energy is there to come back to make contacts with one's like me if called upon.

The other level is where one's like me and other Mediums play a valued role as your what I term Earth Bound or a Ghost where for many number of reasons you have not made that crossing into "Light" and your stuck in limbo on the Earth Plane not living but too not fully in that death peace state.

This is where we can help cross them over and then feel that they have found that peace that is for all to have.

Do our relatives feel pain and sorrows, I so have not come to find that as emotions are a human physical thing, they are part of the function of the living body. While no one living or passed would want to see you suffer, I too feel that there is a knowing that is part of the life path and life experience.

I have made contact with many over the years, and I have never felt regrets or sorrow as an emotion, more its a vibration of memory that I feel in life experienced. As the one passed might well have suffered in that passing it is understood that was simply their life path. IT was a part of what they were here to experience. We all have our paths we follow. We all have our path we follow in death as well I feel.

Too this is how I have come to see it and experience it. Our loved one's are a blessing Even in life and in death there is something we learn and grow from experiencing.

Lynn
Old 11-05-2020, 11:28 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and insights. I found the NDE posts so fascinating. I have tried to post a long reply a few days ago but oddly it didn’t get posted.
I lost my beautiful mum end of last year, whilst I always knew it would be a tough loss as she was the anchor of my world, I am so shocked at how hideous and cruel the grief process is. So cruel. On a positive note, I know that there will never again be a difficult time that I can’t pass if I have survived this, the strength and resilience it has taken to get to today is empowering. All things or problems there were previously worrying or stressful have become so insignificant and easy to deal with. On a sadder note - I don’t think I will ever be the same person again, the earthly world with all its glory and beauty has become grey scale and lost the richness of colour and depth without my mum to share it. Perhaps this will change over time.
I trust and believe she has gone straight to higher astral plane as she was unique angelic sage like human who despite a hard life was very spiritual and held all with deep love, compassion and understanding. She touched the hearts of all she met even briefly and what a blessing to have shared my life as long as I did. Before she passed, she said she would watch over us and guide us where she is and always send her blessings. I often dream of her as do my kids. In meditation I am afraid to call to her as just don’t want to disturb her bliss freedom. It makes me very sad that if she can see us she will be upset to see us in pain, so it has been reassuring to hear from some of you that in her realm there is no pain and suffering.
I trust she is in safe place among the angels and truly free. Of course, in the depths of this cruel grief process is also the depth of the love she gave.
Thank you all for your guidance and help. X
Oh but the pain of grief is beyond painful. And even though we know deep down that our loved one is safe, well , happy, pain free. It does not stop the grieving process of the ones they have left. There is no such thing as death. Life continues. We go on a journey ahead of other family members. Think of the child that goes out into the big wild world to explore during gap years . We do not see them for a couple of years . Think of the close family member that emigrates to the other side of the world to start a new life , knowing we may never see them again. It's painful, but we are safe in the knowledge that they are happy and living the life that they deserve ... Very best wishes and love.
Old 11-05-2020, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Do our parted loved ones watch and guide us in afterlife

In the afterlife, do our parted over ones watch over us and see everything and guide us.
Some say once the soul ascends, it can see the true reality of everything in the physical world. With that notion, does the parted soul worry and feel pain and anguish watching their loved ones in the physical world. That would be so very sad if they are never freed from their worries for their children.

Hello

Like it has been pointed out your going to get a lot of different ideas and thoughts on this question. We honestly do not know until it is our turn to go there, and then we can not report that back clearly.

For me as a Medium I see that we are two parts. We are the Spirit that is that essence of whom we were that leaves us in death. That is that part that as a Medium I feel that I make the contact with. Then there is our Soul that is a part that comes into us when we are born. I feel that is separate from us and that is what goes on to experience new lives and at times gives us insights into maybe our past lives we might have lived.

For me there are two levels of crossing when one passes. One being that you make that crossing into what I see and call "Light" and your then free to explore everything there is to behold. There too I feel that your free if the energy is there to come back to make contacts with one's like me if called upon.

The other level is where one's like me and other Mediums play a valued role as your what I term Earth Bound or a Ghost where for many number of reasons you have not made that crossing into "Light" and your stuck in limbo on the Earth Plane not living but too not fully in that death peace state.

This is where we can help cross them over and then feel that they have found that peace that is for all to have.

Do our relatives feel pain and sorrows, I so have not come to find that as emotions are a human physical thing, they are part of the function of the living body. While no one living or passed would want to see you suffer, I too feel that there is a knowing that is part of the life path and life experience.

I have made contact with many over the years, and I have never felt regrets or sorrow as an emotion, more its a vibration of memory that I feel in life experienced. As the one passed might well have suffered in that passing it is understood that was simply their life path. IT was a part of what they were here to experience. We all have our paths we follow. We all have our path we follow in death as well I feel.

Too this is how I have come to see it and experience it. Our loved one's are a blessing Even in life and in death there is something we learn and grow from experiencing.

Lynn

Thanks for sharing.

Your understanding is very consistent with mine.
Old 11-05-2020, 03:04 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Welcome Searcher,

Nice to read you.

You do ask deep and very specific questions. They are so many theories to try to describe this foggy place some stay stock into and why. In French, we say: "Perdu dans les limbes" can't seem to find the equivalent in English.

I do not have any theory to give you as an answer. Each case is so different as they are so attached to a specific moment as an old scratched record playing that always jumps back at the same place, repeating and repeating itself.
thank you so much :) i am so relieved that other know of this foggy existence too as i have felt alone and was asked to question this experience which stood out to me but it was very real so I am happy you believe me.
Old 11-05-2020, 03:12 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I have posted about this foggy place before, but I didn't find much on it...a few experiences from other NDE sites.

I personally don't think souls are stuck there...I was met by a deceased loved one in the foggy realm....so I wasn't alone. I wasn't afraid, I wasn't scared, ECT. I remember the first thought I had was...."Where am I?" With that thought, the deceased loved one showed up through the dense fogginess.

I was not lost, I may have thought I was lost....but, they knew where I was. They showed up, instantly...as fast as the thought to ask...they showed right up, instantly.

I agree with asearcher on this, when I had my NDE...there was confusion, depression, anxiety, ECT....in my life at that time, that's where I was emotionally/mentally when I had my NDE.

But, don't ever think you are lost....they know exactly where you are. You are only as lost as you think you are....help is only a thought away.
Wow, Colorado, this is wonderful for me to read that you had this experience too with the emotions (even though I am of course sorry you had such emotions), this validates to me that what I experienced has been true.
Old 11-05-2020, 04:24 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
thank you so much :) i am so relieved that other know of this foggy existence too as i have felt alone and was asked to question this experience which stood out to me but it was very real so I am happy you believe me.

Hello Searcher,

The best person to validate your own experience is your deep inner self.

Yet its always nice to know that others can share experiences
Old 12-05-2020, 04:25 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Wow, Colorado, this is wonderful for me to read that you had this experience too with the emotions (even though I am of course sorry you had such emotions), this validates to me that what I experienced has been true.

Yes, and always validate yourself...alot of things are confusing in this world...people....but, on a soul level, you know things, you just have to remember. I agree with Legend, the poster up above...even if I had not found a few other NDEs with similar experiences, I know what I saw & felt. I try not to tell you all what IT IS, but share what I have experienced... because we are all different, similar, but we all perceive based on our own experiences. I've had others have similar experiences, including you...and we all have something to bring to the table. Not one of us can say, what it is...but we can share our experiences. You will get alot of my posts, not telling you what it is, but what I have experienced, and how I perceived it to be...you have alot of really in-depth questions, and knowledge...and you have quickly become one of my favorite posters to read about.