Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-02-2020, 08:36 PM
Knower

Is this a rare kind of Celestite?

Hi everyone, I bought this piece of Celestite from a shop last Saturday, and I remember being told that it was a unique piece of Celestite because it is more purple in color than the usual 'sky-blue'. I also think it's a got 'spirit-Quartz' on it but I'll let you decide for your self with these images.

https://s1036.photobucket.com/user/j...ml?sort=3&o=12
Old 13-02-2020, 08:40 PM
Knower

Here's another image for you inquisitive people

https://s1036.photobucket.com/user/j...tml?sort=3&o=8
Old 13-02-2020, 09:36 PM
Master
I'm not picking up anything special. All I feel is it needs a real good, thorough cleansing.
Old 13-02-2020, 09:44 PM
Knower

Hi Fairy, I meant by the crystal's appearance as it looks very sparkly. I do have a piece of Citrine Spirit Quartz which has the same appearance as this crystal. Why do you think it needs a good cleansing, I did happen to charge it under the Full Moon last Sunday.
Old 13-02-2020, 10:49 PM
Master
Intuition, it doesn't feel clean and light.
I don't think spirit quartz either, as those points are much smaller. Also never heard of celestite spirit quartz. A cluster or geode can simply have smaller points.
But trust your feelings. This is what I pick up on.
Old 13-02-2020, 11:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

I feel that its lower grade Amethyst.

I did pick up that it needs some cleansing its been well abused by something or someone. Light will do it a lot of good.

Lynn
Old 14-02-2020, 09:43 PM
Knower

Hi Fairy, ok thanks for your opinion on this crystal. I do a bit of research on Celestite having 'spirit' or 'Cactus' Quartz but I suppose that Celestite isn't a member/relative to Quartz as a mineral? You could be on to something by when you mentioned that crystals can have smaller-than-usual 'points' or 'nodes'. Good suggestion.
Lynn, you suggested the crystal could be lower grade Ameythst but I paid £42.00 for this piece and I would assume that a piece of Ameythst this size would be a bit more expensive? I'm going to charge this cluster in some morning sunshine when the weather here in the south west of the UK (Cornwall, fyi) starts to improve, so I hope it will restore some of its vibration. Thanks for the replies.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:55 PM
Master
Apparently it is sometimes found alongside clear quartz or amethyst. So I'm guestimating if you see purple in it that may be a lower quality amethyst (cos it's so light).

ANd no, it's not quartz.
I do feel it needs more cleansing, like I said thorough, just putting it in light is not enough.
Do you have these small hematite tumbles, made and used to discharge other crystals? They're really small pieces, you buy them per ounce or something.
That could help.
Also putting it on selenite, or put selenite in it. I'd then change selenites, cos even though selenite is said to be self-cleansing I feel whatever is in / has been in touch with this geode is really not positive. I'm not talking evil, so nothing to be afraid of, just very heavy energies.
You cannot put it in water... soil is also tricky as it's usually moist. So you'll have to find other ways.