Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2010, 04:32 AM
Ciqala

Seeing Auras and intermittent extropia?

Okay, welll, I'm back with another odd problem, this time apparently i am starting to see auras, but i can barely bring out the colour around the white, sometimes it becomes vivid.
Any ways, i am sure no one here is an eye doctor, but perhaps someone might know what i'm talking about.

The problem is I have a eye condition called intermittent extropia - well had, i had many horrible corrective eye surgeries for it when i was a child, but when i relax my eyes, and they become unfocused, i see double, and my one eye goes outwards. Very annoying.

Yes, basically intermittent extropia is extreme "lazy eye".

Um, i'm having horrible eye problems, and seeing auras just makes it worse. What on earth do I do? Sometimes i can't stop myself from seeing auras, and it makes the lazy eye worse. I don't think i should purposefully try to see auras until i can fix my eyes, because it's basically training my lazy eye to be prominent.

I've sort of had a great idea that since i was born with bad eyes, i could mend my traumas of being adopted, and that would cure my eyesight, but it's not working. I seem to have gotten over my fears and resentments of my adoption. Maybe i have to go farther, into past lives.
Or maybe, seeing double is a good thing, however, i highly doubt it is.
Anyway, i'm not going into get more surgery done, i want to heal my eyes myself. So far what i know about eyes...
are that people have vision/eyesight problems because they have fear, or because they stare at ugly things, (meaning their view of life is negative, thus if they change what they look at to be positive in their minds, it does heal their eyes). But i think... i've been very positive. Maybe more things to get through.

I guess... no one really has the same problem as me with lazy eye getting in the way, but maybe, just maybe someone has gotten over it!
Yeah...... what to do?