Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 18-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Master
Meeting my wolverine

Hi friends, help out a sister?

This dream is months old but it comes back into my awareness, like I didn't quite get it right...

I don't believe dreams are premonitions of future events, I believe they are powerful tools of my higher self and/or guides to point pertinent unseen aspects out too me.

But all I can find about the wolverine as spirit guide /dream/totem is very very negative...!

And I can't make that fit.. Please help w interpretations and ideas?

The dream:
Im exiting a building with a group of people, through a kind of basement door. As we open the back door, there is a small flight of stairs (5steps) or so, up to street level, this animal is standing half down the stairs.

I hold the others back and say calmly but with emphasis "It's a wolverine, be still" (in the dream I was certain it was a wolverine, in reality I had too look up a picture bevause I didnt avtuallt know what a wolverine looked like, but it was the exact same build of face...!)

She has a puppy behind her and she appears to be looking to us for food, skinny, dazed.

I walk up to her slowly, I can touch her, and decide to bring her to some food, she follows next to me like a domesticated dog. The puppy follows her, the grouo of people I ask they keep a safe distance.

After a minute or so she puts her gigant teeth into my left hand, dangling in front of her nose, as if she couldn't help herself.

(She disappears from the dream)

The wound is really deep, lethal poison spreading. I know I cant get to the medical place in time (same place as food), I can't/won't alert friends cause it would just cause panic, my best bet is to apply pressure and keep balance (the wound is bleeding heavily but under the skin, not visible. And I walk on knowing it cost me my life to meet this animal - but somehow knowing this was the only way tbing could've gone

- - -

As I woke i felt my new totem animal had showed itself. I looked up wolverine to be sure. And the wolverine people are truly terrible... At best they only hurt people accidentally cause they can't help themselves - at worst they use the aggression , power and force of fear to dominate at get their will throughout.

I might have a dormant wolverine, or sure I can see some of the traits, Im not afraid of my oponents regardless of size, if its a fight I enter I don't back down. But to randomly attack no. I can 'go hunting for big egos' at times, you know can't resist the urge to take dominators down a notch.

But evil...? Treacherous? Unreliable?

And why sickly and 'domesticated' /dazed?

-
I believe I was meeting me.

But I'm doing good, so what's with this really somber message from my subconscious? What's the part Im neglecting - the unreliable, aggressive untrustworthy part of me? Haha, I should nourish that more or what? Haha.

Sooo strange.

Ok fellows, bring it on, what do you think?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 18-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Master
Found this poem on here that I wrote aroundvthe time if the dream, didn't remember:

Hunger clad her off
Stripped her of her nature
The fierce, verocious
Epicenter
Reduced to domesticated
Dependant
Cute for children to approach.

Limping after the hand that promised
Food
Hope stirring in her subdued chest
Grew
In an instance
To raging freedom
Her teeth now deep
In the savior's hand

Killing
Slowly
Venom spreading
Distances failing

And the hand standing blank
Saving face with no blood
But none the less terminal, the human bowed,
Defeated
And Uplifted

As the wolverine retreated
To her realm
Still hungry, but now true.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 18-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Master
Found this on auntyflo.com and in combination with the poem, it makes a bit of sense:

"We ought not to give up on aspiring for the things that we really want. The things that can make us feel complete and which has a real value to our lives must be sought after with the appetite and interest that a wolverine has for its food.

The spirit that characterizes the wolverine signifies [... a thirst... ] of what is real and what is true.

In a sence true to my nature /and I associate this with something that has been developing during the fall that has to do with ambition and social relations.

-
Also, I think I recognize my own wolverine traits because I've chosen to guide someone who acts much like the wolverine - overly self-defending, ending in conflict with everyone thus constantly abandoned, me 'leeding them to nurture' against their nature...

Still interested in interpretations <3

Old 19-12-2019, 11:34 PM
Master
i get premnions i do
im not j keen on bad 1s im not coz i no bad stuff on way
if u go to a spirtt churchh
thy do devlmtt class thy mitee get u to unstandd it
or evn a opn sirclee wear u can speek to othr meidms u can
coz its hlpt me lots

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-12-2019, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i get premnions i do
im not j keen on bad 1s im not coz i no bad stuff on way
if u go to a spirtt churchh
thy do devlmtt class thy mitee get u to unstandd it
or evn a opn sirclee wear u can speek to othr meidms u can
coz its hlpt me lots

Thx maybe Ill try that. Thx for your response dream jo