Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Tai Chi & Chi Gong

Old 09-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
My Moms Chi Powers.

I wrote some of this in another section, but wanted to write some more detailed stuff.

My mom has always had reiki and chi powers, some healing, here are some stuff I have personally experienced from my mother.

The Plate Smash. - Mom picked up a plate and told me to watch, she started to pull the sides like she was stretching it, but you can tell it was gentle, no force was put into it. She closed her eyes, and stood still for a whole minuet, then the plate suddenly snapped and it was in half. I was amazed, I just got her to try again, but she said she'll try later when she's not so tired.

Bring A Birdie Back To Life. - We was walking down this cycle path and we both spotted an injured bird in the grass, mom walked up and told me to be quite, and she put both hands hovering over the bird, she was like this for 3 minuets, on-passers started to look when they walked past, wondering what she was doing, then the bird started to twitch then it flew away like nothing happened. It was crazy! (She has done this with other animals too.)

The Dog. - Me and mom had a dog called Shadow, and I remember I was on the sofa, and she started to put her hands in front of her, and then the dog came over from the kitchen and started barking like crazy! And he started to run about keep looking back at moms hands. Mom said it was the energy from the chi / reiki, apparently animals can pick that stuff up and sometimes see it. She put her hands down and he stopped barking.

My Muscle Spasm. - My foot spasm'ed out a year ago, and my toe was bent, I was in agony, and I asked mom to do her reiki healing, as always believed it helped me, and it did. She put her hands over my toe and I felt this very powerful and strong energy, then a minuet passed and I felt my toe start to get numb, then I looked at it, and it snapped back into place, then the energy left. It was unusual.

Sometimes when she did reiki healing on me, she says she feels it, and then she gets ill the next day and I feel fine, sometimes I can pass it on to her, which I hate!

How do I get these powers like my mom? What type of chi does this sound like, and how long would it take to become to this level.

Old 09-05-2016, 05:53 PM
Master
some names that may apply to the skills you speak of include:
Reiki, Qi Gong, and Pranic Healing.
i see that there are schools which instruct in such skills;
one has a 3 year program.
some information that i have heard is that "this is not a
lifetime for learning new skills, but for remembering the
skills already learned
". the process of re-member-ing
can be virtually instantaneous, and is limited only by the
beliefs which are a hindrance to it.
the galactic energies which are reaching earth at this present
moment are different than those of the prior 40k years of time.
these new energies are supporting positive changes in human
evolution.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Experiencer

I'd start by meditating 3 hours a night like your mom!
Old 20-09-2016, 03:04 AM
Experiencer
All you had to do was go to the internet. Just do a search for reiki classes on meetup.com. I'm assuming your mom took a reiki class (or three - there are three levels total) or else she wouldn't call it reiki.

We are all born with the ability to heal (we all have chakras in our hands). Some people can heal without the classes but the classes open you up more to receive the energy.

Also, being a reiki practitioner isn't just a tool. It's also a path and I don't mean that you can turn it into a career which you can, but for some, it does change your current life path.

P.S. There is also a reiki forum on SF.
Old 13-02-2017, 10:33 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstone
I'd start by meditating 3 hours a night like your mom!

You comment I need to get back to meditating as well I think. Been too long.