Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-06-2017, 06:02 PM
Experiencer

curse planted on my life

Hello,
To start this off, I don't know if this is the right discussion area to write this post, if it isn't, feel free to move me & I apologize, I just couldn't find anywhere else where this could fit. I'm genuinely starting to believe there has been a curse planted on my life. My life has been terrible for these past years, every time I take two steps forwards it's three steps back. Nothing can ever go right for me. I really think there's been a cursed place on my life because prior to this, my life has been well & nice. Does anyone know how to get rid of a curse? Or just anything that can help me? Please.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi.

Right off the bat, the first thing is you learning not to be so apologetic, my friend. That, in and of itself, is a sure sign of what is troubling you. . .your fear of being attacked, which is also a fear of offending/hurting others. Begin letting this go, and you will feel better.

Life doesn't work that way, where everything is going well and then someone may come along and "curse" you. Your life hasn't been just "terrible" for the past whatever number of years, it has been a mixed bag of feelings, perceptions and experiences, and this is generally true for everyone.

You need to be more honest with yourself before you can change your situation for the better in a way that feels like relief from suffering. You have indeed experienced some moments and some times of peace within these recent years, to some degree, no matter how short these times may have seemed to be. One of the first things you can do to help yourself is to see that this is so, that you HAVE experienced some good times in these recent past years. This is just being self-honest with yourself.

Instead of worrying about whether or not you have been "cursed," you have a golden opportunity now change your way of thinking, and thus your way of feeling, for the better, and as you feel better, you will literally begin to feel your burdens lift, you will feel lifted from emotional pain and suffering to some degree.

No one in the universe has the power to force a curse upon another. This is impossible. If someone sends you negative thoughts/energy, if your consciousness is high enough, if your vibration is high enough, such a person will not be able to negatively influence you. We are only affected by the wishes and intents of others to the degree that we accept those suggestions, in other words, which may occur quite consciously or even unconsciously, so to speak.

Most of the time, most people tend to "unconsciously" allow themselves to be affected by the energies of others, to a large degree. This varies, of course, according to a person's self-awareness. Therefore, I strongly suggest, my friend, that you cultivate a higher awareness of your own thoughts, your own mood, your own attitude as you move throughout your day-to-day activities.

This activity of being more alert to your own mindset--and being more easy with yourself when fearful, critical thoughts and feelings arise--is that which will literally save you from "cursing" yourself. For the truth of the matter is that people "unconsciously" curse themselves, so to speak, through not being highly self-aware. This is not a bad thing, ultimately speaking, as it is simply part of then human learning experience.

You need not be harsh with yourself. You need not feel that you must walk on eggshells, so to speak, so as not to "offend" or "upset" anyone. Be more brave, more courageous, even pretending to be more brave, and if you put faith in this that it will work--it will work for you, guaranteed!

You need not be so apologetic. For being heavily apologetic is an invitation for attack. You are more likely to feel attacked if you keep on feeling that you must apologize for certain actions that you take. For example, you cannot hurt anyone by posting in a "wrong" category. There really is no wrong category, ultimately. Wherever you post (even if it is removed and put into another category) is just right for the moment. It is not a big deal, you see.

The sure way to lift a "curse" is to be more easy with oneself, more appreciative for yourself, taking "little steps," easy steps, not worrying about making any big decisions right away, taking life more easy, looking to do things that excite you and give you a sense of joyous purpose. . .these things will align you with your True Self, your inner light.

I highly recommend buying a notebook and beginning a Gratitude Journal. It works wonders, when trusted. It has for me, many times. Practicing some deep breathing exercises is also beneficial and recommended.

Hugs and Well Wishes to you, idkusername. I'm sending positive thoughts and energy your way.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:30 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Good luck getting any of these hateful people on here to care. Wow, there are a lot of hateful people in this world. I am realizing this for the first time. It's almost better to give advice then to take it, but what I would tell you is to try and remain as positive as possible. Keep yourself busy doing things you love. I am still learning about cutting cords and shielding, so I can't give you any advice on those things yet.
Old 07-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Master

We are all actors in a drama of our own making. Sometimes that drama is a comedy and sometimes it is a tragedy. The problems come when we identify with our roles, forgetting that we are actors playing a part.

So why would we choose a role which involves difficulty and suffering? Because there is a creative intelligence shining through each one of us, projecting our stories through the filters of our minds and emotions with all their tendencies and blockages. So our external environment reflects our internal states, providing a mirror for self-knowledge.

Perhaps the difficulties you have experienced in recent years are all reflecting hidden aspects of yourself. They are an invitation for you to become clear so that your inner light can shine forth without distortion. Then you can once again enjoy the drama of your life, recognising that you are just playing a role which is not who you really are.

Peace.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosity
Good luck getting any of these hateful people on here to care. Wow, there are a lot of hateful people in this world.
Perhaps that's more about you and your relationship to the world:
Quote:
I hate god...
I hate god so much....
I believe god is a piece of ____...
Your god is a coward period. And where did I say I wanted to see this scum?

Last edited by Baile : 08-06-2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Good luck getting any of these hateful people on here to care. Wow, there are a lot of hateful people in this world. I am realizing this for the first time. It's almost better to give advice then to take it, but what I would tell you is to try and remain as positive as possible. Keep yourself busy doing things you love. I am still learning about cutting cords and shielding, so I can't give you any advice on those things yet.

I myself try not to mix with hateful people, there is a log out button available.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
Hello,
To start this off, I don't know if this is the right discussion area to write this post, if it isn't, feel free to move me & I apologize, I just couldn't find anywhere else where this could fit. I'm genuinely starting to believe there has been a curse planted on my life. My life has been terrible for these past years, every time I take two steps forwards it's three steps back. Nothing can ever go right for me. I really think there's been a cursed place on my life because prior to this, my life has been well & nice. Does anyone know how to get rid of a curse? Or just anything that can help me? Please.

The Curse is EGO and everyone has it ...... except those who cast it out!

A Course In Miracles ~ if you wish to break through , but it will only work when you are really ready.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
The Curse is EGO and everyone has it ...... except those who cast it out!

A Course In Miracles ~ if you wish to break through , but it will only work when you are really ready.

Hi. A Course in Miracles doesn't assist people in "casting out" the ego, it helps people learn how to be guided primarily by love instead of fear, which is to be guided by the Holy Spirit/Higher Self instead of the lower ego.

In actuality, even the "Higher Self" or "Holy Spirit" is a "higher" vibrational/dimensional form of ego, in the understanding that ego is really just the sense-awareness, "I am," the basic sense of self.

The "Holy Spirit" that A Course in Miracles speaks of is still a type of self, by definition, for like the ego it is still part of the duality drama, albeit it represents the return to unity consciousness and our True Nature.

It is not possible to have a human experience without an ego. The entire phenomenal universe exists by virtue of ego in the sense, "I exist," as all beings have a basic sense of being/existing. The Universal Mind, which we are all part of, can be said to be a type of Universal Self/Ego.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
I'm genuinely starting to believe there has been a curse planted on my life. My life has been terrible for these past years, every time I take two steps forwards it's three steps back. Nothing can ever go right for me. I really think there's been a cursed place on my life because prior to this, my life has been well & nice. Does anyone know how to get rid of a curse? Or just anything that can help me? Please.
I relate to this very much. Copy pasting from the messages i sent to SF member Miss Hepburn, quotes from my messages:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Have wondered:
if i'm doing something fundamentally wrong in my life or have done something wrong in past whose cursed results i'm experiencing now.
Quote:
I want my life to change. I'm stuck, i'm waiting for something/someone to magically change my life. I'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong in my life because of which my life isn't working.
When i was digging these messages i saw this in the conversation:
Quote:
Right now i'm feeling much-better / transformed after switching to a positive attitude. I was laying in bed, switched to a positive attitude, because of it i was able to get up and get back to life.
So maybe switching to a positive attitude you may find helpful.

Last edited by kralaro : 08-06-2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Master
Find tricks to keep yourself in a positive mood. Go for walks, mix with friends, dance, listen to music and above all Be Aware of your thoughts. Watch them, are they in alignment with your joy? Or are your thoughts bringing you down? Notice your thoughts, correct them as needed as one would an errant child about to cause harm to itself. Be gentle and loving, just turn them towards more useful and productive thoughts and one's which feel good to think.

You have control of your thoughts, you can re-direct them into something which feels better. If the thoughts don't feel good change them to one's that do. Activity and interaction are ways to do this effectively in the beginning. Over time you will have even more control and not need external diversion to get back in control of run away thought trains.

Blessings and Peace to you!