Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Suspended
Guide
Just Sittin and Thinkin!

Hello,

And these are my thought's!

As usual I am sitting here at home with the heater on, its nearly midnight, 11:30pm to be precise.
My mate Mr Moggs is here too,he's a 5 year old tabby cat and I love him to bits, moggsy and I are not just friends, we are comrades, just like two best mates!

Companionship, that's what it is, we are companion's, we are brothers in arms.
I do not need human company, I do not pine for it, why? because I am a complete unit, a gypsy, a nomadic loner.
A former wanderer, an artisan, but my art form was metal, and I loved it, I was a journeyman tradesman, I travelled around Australia, working and learning.
I enjoyed being taught new ways to work, shortcuts that made you produce more with less effort, mental and physical.

But,I also learned a lot from the folk I met, not just technical but spiritual too, and that was my purpose, to get an education, an education on life, mine and other folks lives.
Guess what? It worked, and I loved it, and regret none of it.
Now I live in a small rural town, my wings clipped, my long journey slowly coming to a halt, but, I still have my memories, I love memories, they are a panacea for all ills, a walk through the past, never mind dwelling on the future, no point in that, and the past well its the past, its made me who I am today, I am very pleased about that, about every mistake I made, and all the good I achieved for others less fortunate!
I do not hate all people, I just cannot tolerate a lot of the folk I meet, either they care or don't care, I tend to attract all the loser's and lowlifes like a light to a moth, I have an invisible sign above my head that advertises my giving, caring, sharing empathic nature!

These folk resent me because they are not me, they represent all that I find bad in humanity, they resent work not realising that the work is not the boring or hardwork that they think it is,I tell them that work is not about money but about duty to " self ", that's what work is, its a way to satisfy this need that they don't know they have, sadly they would sooner sit at home bludging off honest hardworking taxpayers, drinking beer and watching "reality television programs"
What a waste of a life,a life they chose,a life where they have an even chance to excel but miss the point! these young folk are brought up in households held together with drugs, alcohol and the meaning of "family comes first", which is false, or blood is thicker than water, guess what "so is s..t",
They see things a child's eye's should not see, and morally the parents are devoid of morals and honour, but occasionally one child will push through the mire and see the true meaning of life, its a revelation too, a rebirth!

As these kids grow they start to realise that there is more to life than what they have experienced, if their young plastic minds are not too badly scarred then they can rise from the ashes of their terrible home life, just like the "Phoenix"
I know a lot of these kids, now adults, one is/was a police officer, his was a thankless job but he understands it all, he could deal with problems because he had been brought up just like these kids, its not the police or the community who should be bringing these children up, the right way, underpaid, overworked and mentally overwhelmed, it gets to be too much sometimes, the stress sets in and all around me life goes on normally!

Not sure why I wrote that,boredom I suppose!

KRB
Old 07-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Master

thank yoiu for that!
Old 07-06-2017, 05:08 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake

KRB

But with your cat you're feline fine?

Old 07-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,

And these are my thought's!

As usual I am sitting here at home with the heater on, its nearly midnight, 11:30pm to be precise.
My mate Mr Moggs is here too,he's a 5 year old tabby cat and I love him to bits, moggsy and I are not just friends, we are comrades, just like two best mates!

Companionship, that's what it is, we are companion's, we are brothers in arms.
I do not need human company, I do not pine for it, why? because I am a complete unit, a gypsy, a nomadic loner.
A former wanderer, an artisan, but my art form was metal, and I loved it, I was a journeyman tradesman, I travelled around Australia, working and learning.
I enjoyed being taught new ways to work, shortcuts that made you produce more with less effort, mental and physical.

But,I also learned a lot from the folk I met, not just technical but spiritual too, and that was my purpose, to get an education, an education on life, mine and other folks lives.
Guess what? It worked, and I loved it, and regret none of it.
Now I live in a small rural town, my wings clipped, my long journey slowly coming to a halt, but, I still have my memories, I love memories, they are a panacea for all ills, a walk through the past, never mind dwelling on the future, no point in that, and the past well its the past, its made me who I am today, I am very pleased about that, about every mistake I made, and all the good I achieved for others less fortunate!
I do not hate all people, I just cannot tolerate a lot of the folk I meet, either they care or don't care, I tend to attract all the loser's and lowlifes like a light to a moth, I have an invisible sign above my head that advertises my giving, caring, sharing empathic nature!

These folk resent me because they are not me, they represent all that I find bad in humanity, they resent work not realising that the work is not the boring or hardwork that they think it is,I tell them that work is not about money but about duty to " self ", that's what work is, its a way to satisfy this need that they don't know they have, sadly they would sooner sit at home bludging off honest hardworking taxpayers, drinking beer and watching "reality television programs"
What a waste of a life,a life they chose,a life where they have an even chance to excel but miss the point! these young folk are brought up in households held together with drugs, alcohol and the meaning of "family comes first", which is false, or blood is thicker than water, guess what "so is s..t",
They see things a child's eye's should not see, and morally the parents are devoid of morals and honour, but occasionally one child will push through the mire and see the true meaning of life, its a revelation too, a rebirth!

As these kids grow they start to realise that there is more to life than what they have experienced, if their young plastic minds are not too badly scarred then they can rise from the ashes of their terrible home life, just like the "Phoenix"
I know a lot of these kids, now adults, one is/was a police officer7, his was a thankless job but he understands it all, he could deal with problems because he had been brought up just like these kids, its not the police or the community who should be bringing these children up, the right way, underpaid, overworked and mentally overwhelmed, it gets to be too much sometimes, the stress sets in and all around me life goes on normally!

KRB

Sounds a good bedtime story for Mr Moggs I enjoyed it
Old 07-06-2017, 11:30 PM
Master
Thank you very much for your thoughts Billy.

I enjoyed reading them.

Namaste.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:14 AM
Super Moderator
That's interesting reading, Billy. I feel a blog coming on. Do you write a blog? Maybe you should do if you don't already. I quite like your writing style.

It's strange....I feel the nomadic you, I can smell the freedom in that life. Now you've come to a halt? Or a rest-stop in the road? In a town....a little suburban town. And you live an okay kind of life, but various people drop in, have attached to you in some way, and they are the people you would have been most unlikely to have bonded with during your past years. Maybe they are the people you find hard to understand, and I completely get that.
But there is a fascinating weirdness to all of this. Why would a loner, a nomad, happy in the peace and quiet by the fire with Mr Moggs....open his house and life to these people he finds hard to understand?

I kind of know only because I hear a little of myself in your story. I was an entire unit of self-sufficiency (years ago now -circa 2001) when a homeless man I helped because he was cut up and bloody and neeed a friend -suddenly brought a cascade of the most inharmonious experiences into my quiet well-balanced world.
There hangs a tale.
But the dog he had stolen, that Angel From the Streets, became the catalyst (dog-alyst??haha) -for some major changes within me, and some deeply spiritual awareness, and I am glad I hung in there trying against all odds to help that guy and his dog. A harrowing tale indeed but one which flowered into something else entirely, and well worth the roller coaster ride.

But seriously, you should write a blog.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:19 AM
Suspended
Guide
Thank you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Thank you very much for your thoughts Billy.

I enjoyed reading them.

Namaste.

Thank you for your kind comments, but, sometimes I get like that, " sittin an thinkin "!
I think its called contemplation, its good for your mind, I now understand why folk are depicted in the old days and ways, of " settin on the porch, whittlin wood ", lol, I love the idea of that!

KRB