Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 20-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Pathfinder

How many Laws of the Universe are there?

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this was posted previously - having done a quick search I haven't been able to find anything.

I have been looking up the Laws of the Universe or even Spiritual Laws. I understand that there's the Law of Attraction however this is one of many and I am unable to find the rest of them.

Can anyone please advise or direct me in to the right direction please as my GOOGLE searches seem to come up with many sites saying there's 7, no 12 no 20 and etc etc and not the ones in line with the Law of Attraction.

I appreciate your help!

Many Blessings
Old 20-05-2014, 12:21 PM
This should be interesting, thank you.
I wish you had listed what you had found already, tho.

There will be a difference to watch for...Universal Laws would be diff
than Agreements.
What I mean for newbies to this is when we come here we make an agreement
to believe in the Physical Laws here... the Law of Gravity as one...in the Third Dimension,
which we know isn't universal...and is trumped even here by Spiritual Laws...
(Since it was Spirit that even created gravity and matter...Jesus
and other yogis have shown us all this...that spiritual laws are more powerful than the physical.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-05-2014, 03:33 AM
Pathfinder

I had so many different types I didn't bother to post them wasn't sure. However I remember seeing one in line with The Law of Attraction, the Law of Compensation etc etc...as I can't remember them all :) but I can't find it anymore. It is more in line with the Cosmic Spiritual Laws moreso than the physical laws.

Thank you for your insight Miss Hepburn :)
Old 23-05-2014, 05:53 AM
Master
Well IF Law of Attraction is actually one of the laws, then the number will keep increasing :(

One might also ask how many laws you have. One can perhaps leave the universe ...
Old 23-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Experiencer
Gurdjieff states that the number of laws active in a lower realm is higher than the number of laws that apply to higher realms.

Of course, some of those laws are likely to be truly universal.

Perhaps looking into Hermetic laws http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/kyb/kyb04.htm
could give an indication though i have not personally ascertained their validity.

Gurdjieff himself proposed the law of three

and the law of seven
Old 23-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Lorelyen

The trouble with these "laws" is that they pretend to be laws in the scientific sense: given a set of conditions a law can predict the outcome. A kind of pseudo science that attempts to relate cause and effect. They seem to be promulgated by a few people who are trying to sound authentic to market their products.

The law of attraction is a nice one. Does it work? It may do in some cases, assuming it applies generally (wittingly or otherwise which is necessary to be a law) but in many cases it doesn't.

Old 24-05-2014, 10:56 AM
Pathfinder

Hmmm interesting point of view Lorelyen, and agree these can be manipulated in order to profit from them. However getting to know what these metaphysical (spiritual) laws is important for any individual.

IMHO Laws define perimeters and gives a basis for anyone to understand be it physical or spiritual. The more educated a person is on the the topic, allows that person to come to a deeper understanding of how life works and allows that person to make better informed and conscious decisions on how they would like their life to be.

I don't necessarily agree with the sell point, however if it helps a person to truly find happiness in themselves and feel 'well' as a result - why not? In science we call these people doctors??
Old 24-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Does the LofA work?
It worked right then.
I am repulsed by a post above.
So that person has pushed me away from reading their posts.
That is LOA in action.
I am attracted to something in the opposite direction, in other words.
Repulsion, aversion, attraction...parts of the same Law.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Lorelyen

Works both ways sometimes....I too am repulsed by those who take flight if I don't kowtow to their particular slant. I'm always happy to discuss. t I treat most things with equanimity except pseudo-science which debases science. It isn't law in the scientific sense. You can't acquire data for all the variables - do you even know what they are? - and predict the outcome? ...And it isn't a piece of legislation. So...?

The only thing I can't treat with composure is petulance.

Come, dance away the night! Let it all go and fly to the stars...Sprinkle love everywhere! ....W-a-a-a-a-a-y-y-y-y-y.

Old 24-05-2014, 09:47 PM
There is a science that man has not discovered under a microscope ...yet.
It does not mean that what is invisible in this teeny section of the electromagnetic
spectrum that our puny, limited senses can register does not exist.
It is with an inner sense, an inner still eye that we experience 'it'....this Kingdom that
the Masters have tried to tell us about...those that dive below the surface of the
material world can experience or perceive 'it'.

To explain it to a hardcore skeptic is like asking them to understand what
William Blake meant when he said,
"To see a World in a grain of sand
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour."

This is the essence of the world unseen, that can be experienced with no logic.