Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Master

Love
Gratitude
Exercise
Meditation
Nature
Bush walks
Beach walks
Waterfalls
Laughter

Old 01-11-2011, 12:29 PM
papanichols

What exactly is vibration?

I know I've been having a lot of negative attraction. I'm in a negative place and everyone here is negative. I find myself talking to my fiancee and being happy about our son on the way. if you find yourself in a place where you can't do much to stay positive, keep yourself busy. I like to work out when I'm not talking to the wifey
Old 01-11-2011, 12:48 PM
mattie

Respecting Self & Taking Responsibility For Our Emotions

Actively dealing w/ our own thoughts & emotions to actively raise our frequency. We generate our level of awareness or frequency by the thoughts & emotions we choose. Honoring one’s self w/ the UTMOST respect no matter what point in one’s journey one is at presently.

Hot baking soda soaks are useful to detox & aura cleanse too. May not be appropriate for those w/ impaired circulation, so as Rosewater noted, check w/ one’s doctor first. A 70% raw food diet wouldn’t do it for me, but if this is what one craves or finds useful, go for it. Laughing & having fun are excellent as JOY is one of the highest frequency emotions.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:54 PM
mattie

Vibration & Dealing With A Negative Energy Environment

Quote:
Originally Posted by papanichols
What exactly is vibration?

Vibration is like our frequency or level of awareness. The saying, ‘Good vibes’ is fairly common.

Multidimensions.com on vibration-
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...dimensions.com

I know I've been having a lot of negative attraction. I'm in a negative place and everyone here is negative. ...[/quote]

You can be in a negative place, around negative people & not let it affect you. You have the right to determine what energies you allow to enter your personal energy field.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Master
Why is it so hard to sustain or maintain. I mean I was crying out affirmations until I was blue in the face, trying to believe, sometimes do believe, but the war. I want the war to stop. Does that make sense.
Old 10-12-2023, 05:12 PM
Ascender

Walking, cycling, travelling, chatting with friends, playing music, watching football and rugby.
Old 11-12-2023, 02:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Walking, cycling, travelling, chatting with friends, playing music, watching football and rugby.

For me, it's traveling as well. Nothing gets me feeling more energized than solo trips. I've lost count of how many cities I've visited by myself over the past dozen years - but I have been to 30 countries at this point. Traveling solo is the best way for me to recharge.
Old 30-12-2023, 11:47 AM
Ascender

I always find that walking helps out. It releases the endorphins and the feel good factor in me and gets the blood flow going.
Old 30-12-2023, 01:58 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
I always find that walking helps out. It releases the endorphins and the feel good factor in me and gets the blood flow going.

Walking is also a great time to do your affirmations