Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-06-2017, 12:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I understand what you say about the soul. Now I ask: If you can't be sure about the soul, why then do you believe we reincarnate? I'm pointing this out to emphasize that on some level, it is not just a question of being sure. Everyone, to some degree, arbitrarily decides what they're sure of versus unsure of. And I bring this up because I believe that intuition also plays a role here. Intuition is another way that we can get a sense of what is true. You for example intuitively know that reincarnation is a fact.

I had a depth-awareness experience of the eternal soul, karma and reincarnation many years ago. These for me remain the three absolute, knowable truths in my personal belief-paradigm. These have been my direct experiences. This is how I know for myself.

But I also intuitively sense other truths. I sense that my soul is on an evolution journey. And that this journey is intimately tied to the collective evolution journey of the entire human hierarchy. I intuitively sense this journey has to do with evolving Spirit. And I sense that all souls will eventually become self-realized. No soul will be lost in this process. All souls will eventually ascend to the next vibration plane, whether that be after this incarnation or a hundred more.

You observe geese. I sit by the ocean and observe the endless coming and going of the tide. Listening to those waves, I hear the truth about these matters. And then a heron calls out, confirming what I just came to as understanding. This is one of the ways intuitive wisdom comes to me. And now it's my choice: Do I choose to be sure in that wisdom, or do I choose to continue to question and doubt? The answer in many ways defines whether or not a person will ever find joy in life; will ever choose joy for themselves; will ever commit to joy and life.

I don't know all the answers to life of course, and I don't have to. One thing I have to do though -- which is my commitment to life and Spirit -- is I never let my doubt get in the way of my joy for life. I always choose life beliefs that are positive and constructive and benevolent, rather than negative and destructive and malevolent. Because belief is just a choice. And I choose to give back to life, the same joy that life freely and eternally offers me.

At that point, truth to me is whatever is loving, joyful and light-filled. And I intuitively understand that, in the end, that in itself is enough.
Intuitively I can see that energy has to go on so when I refer to reincarnation I am referring to that truth in me. The details of it and how it relates to this consciousness I experience today are not clear nor am I really trying to make them clear. It’s also not clear if this process ends or completes itself.

But regardless and more importantly I want to say thank you for your words and your energy in that heart felt post. I will take them to heart and try to learn from them because at some level I see the truth in them already and at another level I know that I habitually seem to let doubt come to take away my joy.

Blessings

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 20-06-2017, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky
But regardless and more importantly I want to say thank you for your words and your energy in that heart felt post. I will take them to heart and try to learn from them because at some level I see the truth in them already and at another level I know that I habitually seem to let doubt come to take away my joy.
Nice! Thanks BlueSky.
Old 20-06-2017, 11:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
What if the higher self wants to direct attention to resolving karma?
Karma is not controlled. You can decide to work on karmic issues, but if the other party isn't ready then you will have to wait.

The HS plans before an incarnation and lines up what issues are to be dealt with. You don't decide when karma can be rebalanced but may try. Whatever you try to do may not satisfy the guides and karmic board and the HS knows that already.
Old 21-06-2017, 12:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
The HS plans before an incarnation and lines up what issues are to be dealt with. You don't decide when karma can be rebalanced but may try.
I have read esoteric literature that describes training the aspirant to be able to glimpse their karmic connections, for the purpose of working with their karma in full consciousness. I assume it's initiation-level stuff.
Old 21-06-2017, 05:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I have read esoteric literature that describes training the aspirant to be able to glimpse their karmic connections, for the purpose of working with their karma in full consciousness. I assume it's initiation-level stuff.

Yes one can glimpse even cross paths with those who you may encounter karmic issues with. Then later one will recognize the person or scenario and know it has relevance but the inital encounter will be subconscious.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
Karma is not controlled. You can decide to work on karmic issues, but if the other party isn't ready then you will have to wait.

The HS plans before an incarnation and lines up what issues are to be dealt with. You don't decide when karma can be rebalanced but may try. Whatever you try to do may not satisfy the guides and karmic board and the HS knows that already.

There's a lot in here...and yes...you're right on all points.

I got frustrated once (won't say when) and just wanted to not deal with the other party until they set down their resentment and so forth, which I felt was unfair. It was too hurtful and I didn't want to go through this again down the road till they were ready. I had never asked them for that before...basically, to avoid pain.

One of the guides (the head of the group) I was talking to said, essentially, is that your final answer or do you want to reconsider? So I said let me get back to you.

And within a short time, I realised the sort of silliness of it...and the utter futility (LOL) of not simply accepting things as they are, in whatever time or place.

So I came back round and said, OK, I don't want to shut the door now on future interaction with the other party [till they've got a better attitude toward me and so forth]. And he said something to the effect of OK, your true intention has been noted/captured. It was a bit serious and formal...ever the diplomat, that one, but this is not a joke to anyone and his energy made that clear.

Because that's the same as saying, I don't accept What Is, as It Is. And anyway, who knows? Perhaps in future some other exchange would be somehow more helpful to them in getting over their resentment or whatever, toward me. That is, perhaps I'd only be dragging things out by putting off contact. Doing myself no favours

So I got back to the guides - the one in particular - and said, OK I don't want to (do all that) and essentially, I took back my initial request before setting it into the record, so to speak.

The guides will basically tell you, in all the ways that they are able, when it's not satisfactory in terms of your own highest good...and that's why I actively meet with them on exactly this sort of thing.

Basically, my understanding (now that I've asked) is that avoidance of pain is usually not a blanket excuse. It is only a temporary excuse and not meant to be used, say, for a whole lifetime, LOL... Even if say you are particularly challenged with something like despair or depression, or perhaps are physically challenged, or are born into terrible surroundings...or are simply weak or vulnerable, like all children and most women. That's how we build our spiritual might, tough as it is. And it is tough.

Consciously meeting with the guides on how to be and how to find the way of love and forgiveness that is in the highest good of all...immensely valuable. I can't stress how important this is to do, if and when you are at that place where you are comfortable with doing it, and with having a "real" conversation at all times

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 21-06-2017, 11:45 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
How does the philosophy of living in the now which seems so popular in spiritual circles nowadays deal with the concepts of karma and emotional baggage?

The now as a philosophy is just another religous dogma thing ~

The Reality of the NOW is a SHIFT in Consciousness back to its Original Beginning , Self Aware and Aware of ITS Source ~ You could call it a state of Grace Consciousness ~ that obliterates the Law of Karma as Karmas ONLY purpose is to bring each back into its Original State of Awareness and the Feeling is at first quite Ecstatic ...... then stabilizes into the new normal ~ The NOW is that New Normal .... and it is the beginning Normal ~ before abnormal ego entered ~
Old 22-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle

The Reality of the NOW is a SHIFT in Consciousness back to its Original Beginning , Self Aware and Aware of ITS Source ~ You could call it a state of Grace Consciousness ~ that obliterates the Law of Karma as Karmas ONLY purpose is to bring each back into its Original State of Awareness and the Feeling is at first quite Ecstatic ...... then stabilizes into the new normal ~ The NOW is that New Normal .... and it is the beginning Normal ~ before abnormal ego entered ~
First you invalidate now philosophy as just more religious dogma.

Next you add a paragraph comprised of your own very narrow and particular set of personal beliefs about now as a SHIFT, and about karma's ONLY purpose, etc. Which, if you understand the irony here, is not only what religious dogma is, it's how religious fundamentalists go about pushing their beliefs as the one singular truth. BTW, I mostly agree with your description, just not your presentation.
Old 26-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle

Yes part 2 is what is meant. Dogma??? Everything is dogma. Remember you learned this idea. You are the rememberer and see something not remembered, so are you for or against helping by saying a thing you were taught but can cut through emotion turmoil. Remember words are used to help see what may not be remembered and trying to deal with emotion and be helpful.