Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Master
I think the genuine path is one of getting REAL with yourself, looking within, and trusting yourself (above books and teachers) first and foremost. Most use spirituality as an escape and a way to collect lots of nice beliefs. The brave ones find a path and use it to face themselves and their fears.

Definitely struggle with the excuse for laziness... Oye

Great post.
Old 16-06-2017, 08:02 AM
Master

The header says it all is some ways; yes, spirituality can suck pretty much most of the time. There is the odd aha moment, when it can make some sort of sense.

I'm not a fan of books in general, but I have a few and read what I choose (not cover to cover) and don't follow anyone in particular. I find that a little dangerous when people become groupies and cling to the words of one.

While I am writing a few books, it may seem at odds with my beliefs on books. However, I have to chosen to write in a way to provoke thought rather than suggest answers.

The problem is sometime those you 'guide' expect solutions and that is not what a guide is for. This a hurdle I cross so often, and those I assist then drift off or choose not to learn and opt for the easier path because I cannot guarantee it will be okay on the other path. It would be wrong for me to give those promises, because the point is to learn to accept whatever consequences (good or bad) arise from your own choices.