Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Great to hear stories like this

Just Amazing!!! which you all the luck in the world and it sounds like you have help.
Thank you so much!! I couldn't believe it myself, I just had to share with as many as I could.

Yes, now I know how much the details of my life are known...it's still a walk of faith but so good to know they are supporting me and guiding me every step of the way.
Old 16-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Got 10:10 this morning and just got it now again.

I just cant remember what i was thinking. Checking it out now what it means.

1010, 0101, 1001, 0011, 1100 - We refer to this as the 'Life' sign, because when you see this sign after thinking or feeling something about a topic in your life, it indicates that your Spirit Guides are telling you that the new focus you have just arrived at is important for you to follow - both at this point in your life, and in the future - because it is a focus that is instrumental to your progress on your Life path - a very powerful sign.

can't remember if i was even thinking something darn
Haha, that happens to me too! You're telling me to focus on something, but what exactly is that, again??? Lol. It's ok, it will pop up again if it's really important. I got 100 and 10:10 last night I think.
Old 16-12-2015, 11:04 PM
mindanalyzer

I have to look EVERY SINGLE DAY at the clock (wrist digital watch, PC, TV, etc) at 11:11

I have no idea what this means but what I am sure of is that this is completely out of the mere coincidence. It means something and maybe someday I will find out
Old 17-12-2015, 12:27 AM
Pathfinder

I think it is an international phenomenon, 11:11 brings message to the people as a whole. Many sources say it means that we create our own realities and that decisions we make have consequences that make diffrence in others lives, so we should beware of our thoughts and actions (in that particular moment of seeing such number, or generally in this period of time). As a humanity, we forgot about the truth, we live in bubbles and use to believe each bubble doesn't affect other bubbles but this is not true. It is a kind of reminder from the angels, because numbers are their way of communication with us. We all should become more aware and this is just one of the signs. So just watch out for what you wish to happen.
Old 17-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariBelle
Thank you so much!! I couldn't believe it myself, I just had to share with as many as I could.

Yes, now I know how much the details of my life are known...it's still a walk of faith but so good to know they are supporting me and guiding me every step of the way.

Your very welcome
Old 17-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Master
Just another 10:10 after looking at an amethyst crystal that i really want.

I think i should buy this crystal
Old 23-12-2015, 09:14 AM
Master
wow was just chatting with my dad on whatsapp and the are 3 messages of 11:11
Old 23-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Master
Just had K KKK 666 on a mini Clubman car registration plate in a dream.

i sensed the K's were from another language where the K = 6

It turns out that K in English Gematria is 66

So K KKK 666 = 11 x 6's (66 666666 666). Looks like a massive major spiritual event is about to occur.
Old 23-12-2015, 03:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
So K KKK 666 = 11 x 6's (66 666666 666). Looks like a massive major spiritual event is about to occur.

Christmas is coming ! And all the Churches will be overflowing with people who only visit once a year, at this time, or Easter. ok, so maybe twice a year, lol.

K KKK = the 3 Kings plus the one who got lost, the 4th King.
Old 23-12-2015, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
K KKK = the 3 Kings plus the one who got lost, the 4th King.
Thanks for the input.

With your reference to the 4 Kings that i know nothing about it adds more sense to the dream.

1) A mini can only really handle 4 people with 1 driver and 3 passengers. This merges perfectly with the 3 Kings and 1 King (driver).

2) The car itself was designed like a sports car with many front lights relating to 'light bearers' (maybe) ?

3) Other dreams have occurred where i have been one of a pair with another pair or with a team of 2 pairs. Both pairs are 1 male and 1 female.

4) It seems that i have joined a (Mini) small club of men (Clubman).

What do you mean by 'the king that got lost' ?