Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Knower
Have you lucid dreamed ?

me ,myself, i havent but i have become semi lucid and my dreams now have clearer plots instead of just randomness.
Old 27-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Deactivated Account
regularly and its quite exhausting
Old 27-08-2006, 04:30 AM
Enlightener

Way

Yes I find that my lucid dreaming becomes stronger at certain points of the year.
Old 30-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Spiritual Hippy

Smile

I have lucid dreams quite often. At one point I could control what happened in my dreamstate and was aware that I was dreaming. sadly, I abused this gift by asking the people in my dreams if they were aware they were dreaming or by having "inappropreate relations" with them! lol
Seriously though, when a very close friend of mine died of cancer about 7 years ago I had a few lucid dreams of him which were amazing. He also gave me a message in one of them on the eve of 9/11 which was startling.
The last lucid dream I had was about a month a go. I wish I could have them at will every night.
Old 13-05-2007, 04:36 PM
LizHope10

Have you lucid dreamed?

Just when I am "flying" and I become aware of the situation and start enjoying the view.
I was flying last night and even felt when I hit the ground.
Another time I visited some beautiful place up in the mountains that looked very much like an old temple in Greece. Amazing experience indeed!!!
Closed Thread