Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Super Moderator
Dear Mu!!,
Someone already provided indisputable evidence of the continuity of soul, of their and our eternal existence, of the human-spirit communication potential....for me.
It was no-one who called themselves a "Medium", a "Teacher", a "Guide" or anything else. It wasn't even Spirit Guide Sparrow.
This dear one just is. And loves.
And what they showed me, experientially, was how to discern, in my own Heart, what vibrates with true and genuine honesty and unconditional Love -and what doesn't. This learning came very quickly....as it would. Let me put it this way...when you have felt the sun's warmth, there is no way you are going to be fooled any more by a 100-watt light bulb masquerading as the sun.

So yes I can tell you Sparrow is not the person/Soul/Spirit that you imagine. How do I know that? Because it is obvious you are upset by the awareness that some people masquerade as that which they are not...in all ways of life. And you are afraid (?) one might slip by your vigilance, and definite and indisputable knowledge. He/She might fool others, but not you. Right? Because you are the pinnacle of knowledge yourself. So the Being called "Sparrow" has to bear the brunt of your shadow-projection. You are not seeing straight. That's why Sparrow isn't the person that you imagine.

Never mind all that. Listen with a quiet mind, to what Sparrow says. Can't you hear something? Someone who puts a lot of attention into sharing with others, what they know, which might be of some help. And who does so with a balanced gracefulness and kindness and intelligence. Their words never hurt, sting or cause upset, and are meant to encourage.
And does it really matter what colour of text anyone uses? Goodness me! How terribly shallow of you to judge in this way.

Please go and find a more worthy adversary. There are plenty around. Fake Shamans....fake Gurus...People who cause disharmony, financial hardship, and all sorts of mischief. Go root one of those out. Use your energy to do something useful. And do the world some good with your "can't fool me" attitude.
Old 24-02-2013, 12:42 AM
Master
Nicely put Tobi.......

MU, I can't say that what Sparrow says is true, but from the only evidence I have, and that comes from a place within me, I feel it a (knowing).....i don't profess to be anyone's fool, I am very cautious and i like to watch and observe and come to my own conclusion.......what i felt from sparrows words was a depth of 'knowing' and 'truth' within my being.
I don't think when i pass over i will find myself in any muck as you call it...i am still trying to fathom how you have come to a conclusion that those that take comfort and a feeling of familiarity from SGS's words will end up in a lower realm?...care to shed some light on that one?.....

We on this thread and other places, are actually more that 'what colour writing we use'. i tend to use colour, because i think its pretty...(laughs)' When you come to know me/us/we and our values on a much more knowledgeable level then perhaps, you can use your personal judgements then, and even then, you probably wont even come close to my/our true value, depth(dare i say light) and soul(love) that I/we are......I, like DreamAngel, send you blessings.......and my blessings come from the spark of the Divine that i am, from God ......many blessings.
Old 24-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MU!!

The only thing you have demonstrated as far as I can see is a proclivity to spill out New Age lines of variant love-life phrases swathed in Heavenly Blue-like test.

You're good at that but the problem keeps coming back, outside of being a decent orator, what substance are you?

Do you claim to be an etherean? Are you working through a known and tested medium?

Or are you someone who one day decided to cloak themselves in a website and fantasy and self-proclaimed "spirit" powers to grab a few headlines in a forum filled with people who buy full load into this stuff?

Right now, since you provide no evidence, and no one else does either, MU!!'s going with the latter.

I would happily answer your other objections to MU!!...when you love-light- share the same honor of answering mine.

But I'm not going to hold my earthly breath.

Dear Mu!!,

Should I offer warm friendly greeting and well wishes or do you still believe we must all have a justifiable reason to do so? I apologise similarly in advance if I do not have any evidence or validity for my blessing or greeting.

Reflectively I mirror to your good self, the only thing you have demonstrated thus far is you like to, as you say, ‘spill out’ language which holds no true insightful or inspiring meaningful value, and that humorously you have a dislike for the colour blue. My apologises dear chap for not accommodating your specific expectation of my self-expression, but my text is going to remain blue.

Before we go onto the matter of ‘evidence’, we will begin first and foremost by teaching you some social etiquette through which all warm hearted loving spiritual individuals, in their progressive spiritual value development align themselves to. For it appears your absence of such social etiquette has had you previously banned from other similar internet forums. For indeed this is no ordinary social communicative board, but one committed to spiritual values, like camaraderie, held by our dear friend Matt Warne. So far, I am as you also say, unimpressed with your spiritual aptitude and resonate heart wisdom, for not only have you managed to alienate others with your words, but your words are clearly very self-orientated and lack the sensitivity developed within true spiritual awareness. That is to say, you are as yet apparently unaware how to coordinate yourself and relate to others in a way which supports loving connective values within yourself, and within others. Reading books and presuming yourself to be an advocate guide to spirit communication does not make you one, certainly since you are quite unable to facilitate spirit communication yourself. For if you could in your own genuine validity, you would have already communicated with a source within the spirit world who has verified the veracity of my good self, and fulfilled your craving for juicy evidence. You have stated your somewhat brute ‘gung ho’ approach has been to seek the validity of one Spirit Guide Sparrow, yet you have completely avoided my suggestion in how and where to seek it. If you either do not have the genuine capacity or the commitment to seek such first hand experiential validity and evidence where it is available, may I suggest you put down your books and experientially practice connecting to reliable spirit sources within the spirit world. As I say, perhaps when you have accomplished this in your development, or sought the aid of another to do this, you could possibly return to all of us here and share with us your findings. I have given you the name of the energy and group of whom I represent, it is now up to you in your own commitment and professional practice to seek communication with that. I am not going to do your homework for you - if you muu my drift.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 24-02-2013, 05:44 PM
deepsea

I don't think Mu!! meant to cause any offence,everyone has their own ways of expressing themselves.
He is a very experienced person in the ways of spiritualism itself.
We each have our own ways of accepting the subject.

You,Sparrow are also a wonderful person. I also enjoy reading your posts.
So much clarity there and also much information from you yourself.

Were you once a member of a site called Walk with Spirit?

Deepsea
Old 26-02-2013, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
I don't think Mu!! meant to cause any offence,everyone has their own ways of expressing themselves.
He is a very experienced person in the ways of spiritualism itself.
We each have our own ways of accepting the subject.

You,Sparrow are also a wonderful person. I also enjoy reading your posts.
So much clarity there and also much information from you yourself.

Were you once a member of a site called Walk with Spirit?

Deepsea
Dear deepsea,

I am delighted you find enjoyment in my sporadic interactions here on spiritual forums. My many gratitude’s and acknowledgments to all those who tend to its maintenance and administration. I am unfamiliar with your aforementioned site; I do not have interaction upon or have active membership to other online platforms. My time upon spiritual forums is similarly an indulgence for me and I appreciate when I am available to be here.

-Sparrow

Old 28-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello Sparrow,

Is there a reason why, when I am at a funeral, that most of the other funerals I have been to seem to play in my mind like a movie ? It is just because I am at a funeral, that it is obvious I will think of other funerals...it is a bit distracting, or is this a mechanism of the mind working overtime ?

blessings to you,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello Sparrow,

It was ok, not as bad as I was thinking ... and I didn't have a movie rewind of all previous ones. Cancel my question

Just saying " hello " on this beautiful blue sky & sunshine day

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Hello Sparrow,

It was ok, not as bad as I was thinking ... and I didn't have a movie rewind of all previous ones. Cancel my question

Just saying " hello " on this beautiful blue sky & sunshine day

Dream Angel xx
Dear DA,

Know you do not need to ask a question in order to speak or interact with me. I am quite pleased to receive a simple hello from time to time, or as it could be, for you to simply share your own thoughts that you have about a specific subject. It is always my pleasure to be receptive of your charming energy.

Even though you have no need of an answer, I will end to say that it has to do with the values you are applying to your external environment (funeral), which then stimulate memory fragments associated with similar values of this kind.

Blessings of love that illuminate the teachings of our darkest hours.
-Sparrow

Old 09-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Monboy

Hi,

I was intrigued by this thread as many before . Spirit Guide Sparrow certainly has a gift with words.

After reading 90% of this thread, I have certainly gained some insight the spritual ways of people.

There is one thing that consumes my thoughts after reading these posts and I might have missed it or skimmed to fast.

If I understand correctly, Your spirit is in another vibration and is always there. Your spirit uses the soul ( change of clothes ) to experience the earthly vibration.

Your experience on earth is not for lessons but for the curiosity of your spirit...Like humans go on carnival rides for entertainment.

The problem that I have with this concept is if I am not enjoying the carnival ride, I dont have to keep going on it.

Is there some agreement you have to sign that tells you the condition of the human experience. If our spirit is that powerful...why cant we just change clothes and go for another ride.

I don't understand why normal human beings like myself cant be in contact with ourselves ( spirit to my human soul ).

Lots of other questions because I am full of curiosity .

I am not trying to disrepest anyone , just looking for answers.

Thanks
Old 11-03-2013, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monboy

Hi,

Hello

I was intrigued by this thread as many before . Spirit Guide Sparrow certainly has a gift with words.

After reading 90% of this thread, I have certainly gained some insight the spritual ways of people.

There is one thing that consumes my thoughts after reading these posts and I might have missed it or skimmed to fast.

If I understand correctly, Your spirit is in another vibration and is always there. Your spirit uses the soul ( change of clothes ) to experience the earthly vibration.

Your spirit existed and had form, had persona, long before human or animal walked planet Earth. That form and persona developed over millions of years through the attraction to a specific core vibration which belonged to a specific dimensional and energetic expression. This is to say, the awareness of your spirit, as it, in a sense, moved away from Source, gradually slowed down within its vibrational resonance to become aware, and become attracted towards something which caught the curiosity of your spirit. This curiosity and state of attraction developed a consciousness state to form upon your spirit which began to attribute it to specific desires, values and forms of expression. This consciousness formed your spirit identity and sense of independent thought. This consciousness is also what attracted you towards a specific soul group long before you ever had any physical life experience at all. In a sense, you were present simply as a formless observer of the state of existence within that specific vibrational bandwidth and dimension. After a very long time in observation of the state of things, attracting attributes of consciousness and personal contemplations, you took your own form(s) within this soul group in a way which enabled you to expand your interaction. Your consciousness developed a soul; a garment of consciousness which enabled your radiant pure light source to embody specific definable qualities and values within specific environments. One of these environments is the planet Earth in physical state, and the persona you are wearing is that of human consciousness; the human soul.

Your spirit does not leave its core vibrational state to come to physical state. Instead it connects to the physical vibration via the etheric cord through which it communicates its qualities of character, which then create and develop its own human consciousness. This consciousness develops its own self-awareness and therefore can independently function its own course and life journey with or without an awareness of its spirit. This self-awareness creates free will, and thus takes the reins of decision and destiny of that life.

Your experience on earth is not for lessons but for the curiosity of your spirit...Like humans go on carnival rides for entertainment.

While it is clear and evident many lessons can be learnt within physical state, many of these learning’s are to benefit and bring value to your human journey, and may not necessarily have great significance or bring great wisdom to your already noble spirit. After all, your spirit has existed for many millions of years observing and interacting with many forms of information and experiences far beyond the comprehension of the human mind, in many other dimensions. Most of the so-called lessons that you learn as a human being are there to help you develop certain values and understandings to help you better coordinate yourselves within physical state in a physical form, and to deliver to your spirit a satisfying experience with your time here. What you may tend to find, is that many of these learning’s of the physical Earth no longer have significance or application in other dimensions which have nothing to do with physical state within the spirit world after your passing. It also has to do with the greater access to true accurate knowledge and information which becomes available to you, which overrides many of your human conditioned beliefs, attitudes and perceptions of truth you felt you had learned. This is to say, you gain access to much broader illuminating perspectives and perceptions previously unavailable to you, which then amplify your wisdom surrounding every lesson you deemed to have learnt while on the Earth.

Your purpose then, in physical state, is not so much to teach your sentient spirit lessons, but to co-create values to bring back with you, which then can be applied to other dimensions, other expressions and other destinies of the soul, to enrich and expand them through your personal experiences. Any lessons you learn on the way should be utilised to make such journey more pleasant and enjoyable for all. The values that you co-create with other human beings, and equally with other life forms, will play a significant role for you in the afterlife.

The problem that I have with this concept is if I am not enjoying the carnival ride, I dont have to keep going on it.

If you are not enjoying your physical experience it is because you are living it through values that others impose upon you, or values that are not in your best interest or of your deepest heart attraction.

There is no reason for you to return to physical state again should you feel this is not for you. Though your attitude will likely change later on after your life review. As it does for most people.

Is there some agreement you have to sign that tells you the condition of the human experience. If our spirit is that powerful...why cant we just change clothes and go for another ride.

There is no agreements to sign for anyone coming to physical state. Just as you would not sign an agreement to go watch a movie, go take a walk in nature, or any other desire that surfaces within you to act upon. Your spirit acts in the same way with matters of human state. It is not a big deal and the human life span is a miniscule spec of time in comparison with everything else you have previously been apart of. The condition of the human experience is going to depend on the environment you are born into as a physical biological being, and the many influences of others which impact upon your conscious character and quality of life development. It is the aspiration of your spirit to derive value from and bring value to that human experience in the midst of its many evident challenges.

The reason you cannot simply ‘change clothes’ as you have suggested lies not in the absence of spirit power, but in the absence of spirit awareness. The condition is not that your spirit is not evolved enough to perform such feat, but that your physical biological form and consciousness have not evolved to perform such feat. Although your spirit has such power, this power has not been allowed to develop biologically and energetically, consciously, within the physical aspect development, and within your human consciousness development. Because your human consciousness, your human soul has developed free will independent of your spirit, it can only benefit from the power and abilities of your spirit if it applies free will to attract and develop them in its own dimension. Your spirit does not drive and captain the destiny and decisions of human lives, human consciousness does.

I don't understand why normal human beings like myself cant be in contact with ourselves ( spirit to my human soul ).

This is because of the environment you have been born into and the conditions you have been taught to adopt in mind, in attitude and in behaviour, which have, for a long time, alienated you from the spirit world. Your society has been taught from childhood, to live and survive, and to drive ones Self towards material and materialistic mindsets that cast a shadow of amnesia upon your true purpose and identity. This conditioning has pinned you to a specific vibration on planet Earth which alienates you from the vibrations, qualities and values of the spirit. Human behaviour towards planet Earth and towards the other animals upon it reveal how you have disconnected yourselves from everything else, for you have felt aloft in your self-image and rein over the planet. This alignment of values through behaviour has caused your chemical container, your biological form, to evolve in such direction to vibrate further away from your own spirit and the resonances of the Earth. This has caused a significant loss of ability, perception and intimate union.
Human beings must reacquire and reacquaint themselves to connective bonding values before they ever hope to connect with the power inherent within your spirit. As the free will and mind of man becomes more attuned to the will of the spirit, the will of your spirit will register such miraculous feats within your perception and possession.

Lots of other questions because I am full of curiosity .

I am not trying to disrepest anyone , just looking for answers.

Thanks

-Sparrow