Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Master
Welcome, friend, to Spiritual Forums, and to this little thread of contemplation.

You make a valid point of truth here. Though I feel with the advent of modern media fears can quickly multiply through inadequate balance of information. It is an imbalanced portrayal of information because it does nothing to reassure people that this does not have to be the truth of things, if you are willing and able to create your own experience, using the right tools; responsibility and Self-ability.

In this instance, from what we have read from your described account, is that such an individual was totally unprepared for their soul transition. Unprepared emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Because they had not prepared themselves in this regard, their consciousness remained gravitated to a lower dimension by default; so to say, merely by the law of attraction and proximity. Meaning, the consciousness they currently held themselves in at their near death experience attracted that particular experience for them. The spirit world is sort of made of different indexes of consciousness, or energy frequencies. The state of belief, of consciousness and of morality you resonate within at your time of passing will determine the index of consciousness you are drawn into upon death. If, at your time of passing, you seat yourself within consciousness that holds no belief of an afterlife, or God, or Angels, or anything of the divine, then you have to ask yourself what are you then projecting from the energy of your thoughts? Basically, you realize you are dead, and because you have no consciousness will or knowledge of the higher realms of light, fear immediately sets in and confusion overwhelms you. You immediately feel lost and vulnerable, and have no idea where you are supposed to go. Because this state of consciousness you have is also that which you had once in your physical life, then you would have spent many years attracting all sorts of negative energies and created disconnections from your divine spirit. These disconnections, these attitudes of separation from your beloved spirit then propel your consciousness into a state of ignorance and within a dark empty void upon your passing.

If these individuals had educated themselves in regard to their ancient spirit, their soul journey and their energy responsibilities, then they would have propelled themselves into a different frequency of experience. They would not have been ill prepared, fearsome or vulnerable. They would immediately have their heart and soul open to the love and light, from their educated belief systems, moral understandings, and spiritual developments to manifest a completely different experience.

This is why it is important to work on your moral, emotional, mental and spiritual understanding… now. You may die tomorrow, or you may die in 20 or 30 years. Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance is your own key through the gates of hell.

The thing about being an atheist is that you, through free will, choose to disconnect yourself from the abundance, love and grace of God and your beautiful spirit. You create such a separation between you and your beloved spirit guides and helpers that, upon physical death, your attitude and belief systems literally block your access to them and to the realms of the heavens. Those energies which linger in the dark void then take advantage of your disposition and lead you further into the gates of fear, emptiness and despair.
At some point the soul who has passed on and who has endured this despicable encounter seeks out of desperation the remaining seed of faith within them. Within their darkest hour they look for the light of love and hope, of compassion and guidance, and this immediately opens a door for those who reside within the light to come through. Sometimes it takes an eternity of darkness and suffering to realize what is really important to us, and what it is we really want. -SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello again dear Sparrow,

I thoroughly enjoyed your expansion of my thoughts on the classes and learning in the Spirit World. There was so much of interest in your reply, I may reply to you in bits and pieces, a little bit at a time. I hope you don't mind.

As I was reading your beginning paragraph "Within the many diverse realms, or states of creation, for that is what they are, you have, as you say, infinite opportunities of study"a visual came to mind, that seemed to fit almost perfectly to me. You were talking about the different planes not being seperated by walls, but changing into "new dimensions of light " which brought to mind the picture of a beautiful rainbow, with a wide variety of amazing hues of colored lights, a blending of light shades of more colors than one sees in a regular rainbow. Some of the colors perhaps having no name here on earth because of the intense beautiful light energy they are reflecting.

"The more and more your soul is illuminated by your ancient spirit,the higher you ascend within the spectrum of possibilities." ~ I would call this ascending the rainbow of opportunities.

I love the way you paint pictures with your words !

and I will leave this for now, as I am feeling a connection to this rainbow like light energy, and I just want to enjoy the feeling !

rainbows of love,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Hello again dear Sparrow,

I thoroughly enjoyed your expansion of my thoughts on the classes and learning in the Spirit World. There was so much of interest in your reply, I may reply to you in bits and pieces, a little bit at a time. I hope you don't mind.

As I was reading your beginning paragraph "Within the many diverse realms, or states of creation, for that is what they are, you have, as you say, infinite opportunities of study"a visual came to mind, that seemed to fit almost perfectly to me. You were talking about the different planes not being seperated by walls, but changing into "new dimensions of light " which brought to mind the picture of a beautiful rainbow, with a wide variety of amazing hues of colored lights, a blending of light shades of more colors than one sees in a regular rainbow. Some of the colors perhaps having no name here on earth because of the intense beautiful light energy they are reflecting.

"The more and more your soul is illuminated by your ancient spirit,the higher you ascend within the spectrum of possibilities." ~ I would call this ascending the rainbow of opportunities.

I love the way you paint pictures with your words !

and I will leave this for now, as I am feeling a connection to this rainbow like light energy, and I just want to enjoy the feeling !

rainbows of love,
Dream Angel xx

Thank you for sharing your visual interpretation, Dream Angel.
Just as you suggest here, in the spirit world there is perceived to be a much broader spectrum of colour in all things. This is because you are using perceptual senses that are not limited as human eyes are, and things are not illuminated by a central sun. The same can be said for frequencies of sound, these too will be greatly enhanced in your out-of-body state. Your spirit and soul will have a much more sensitive way with things, particularly with your own emotions. Since you are an emotional being, and your very consciousness embodiment is animated by emotional charge, then your emotions, whilst in the spirit world, will become much more profound, immediately illuminating and influential in your whole state of being.
Some beings in the spirit world are an emotional wreck when they first reintegrate back into the spirit world, for they have not created a balance with the stabilizing effects of the refined mind. It is important for emotion and mind to accommodate each other respectively.

I enjoyed your paraphrase ‘ascending the rainbow of opportunities’. It is quite the visually accurate interpretation.

May the infinite rays of the spiritual rainbow lead you to your hidden treasures within.
-SPARROW-

Old 24-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Master
Do we wear clothes in the spirit world?

Within the realms that associate themselves closely with the physical dimensions, visual representatives of energy closely resemble those found on Earth and other planets. This means, for example, in realms where souls consistently interact with other souls with a physical-life connection there will be a certain familiarity in appearances. These appearances and visuals are this way in order to create a sense of comfort, a sense of connection and a sense of personal identity. Souls that are returning to the spirit world from a physical-state experience hold a very deep sense of identity with them. This likely will not be their true identity, in a sense, but it will be their own self-imagined identity which makes them feel comfortable, or not so, in who they are. For other souls then, already in the spirit world, whose job it is to work with these influx of souls will choose to project themselves in a similar and familiar form. It may also be that the soul, any soul, has a strong likeness and affiliation towards a certain imagery or identity form that they will very frequently ‘wear’ it, simply for self-gratification - which is perfectly fine and overall very commonly seen.
What occurs is, the consciousness cocooning the spirit, which is the soul, will craft itself into a visual shape and appearance that aligns itself with their immediate intention, destination and overall mood they are in. This may be someone they once were in physical form, whether they be human or otherwise, or may even be, with permission from another, the likeness of another being they admired. It might also be, for instance, a visualized embodiment of something they once read or imagined at some point in time. In which case, we could say, that soul is wearing clothes of their own imagination.

Now, when we speak of physical clothing, we are to understand that this is just as real and tangible as those garments found in physical life-state. You can change clothes whenever you wish, at the blink of an eye. This is because clothing becomes merely an extension of your consciousness form. You are crafting it into imagery for others to interpret as you desire it to be.
You can even have somebody construct you the most beautiful and imaginative clothing you can possibly imagine, and give them the task of making it for you. For in the spirit world, there are indeed those whose passion it is to do this for others. As mundane as you may see it as, these individuals feel a great sense of pride and service in what they do in this way. There are several species who actually focus much of their energy designing and constructing magnificent garments of all materials, for all occasions, and for all species. You would seek them out and, with the aid of your own imagination, project to them exactly what you desire. Or, as the case tends to be, these beings will read your thoughts and intentions and immediately start creating something for you that excels beyond any expectation you had. The garment you receive fits exactly with the intention and purpose you had to wear it.
Much of human clothing worn by much of modern society is rather dull, unflattering and unimaginative. It lacks colour, variation in material and originality. In the spirit world you can have clothes made of any material you can think of, from hundreds of thousands of different worlds. Different species, within their soul groups, will actually provide you with material from their soul-make-up to assist fashion a particular garment. For example, if your energy vibration was loving enough and compassionate enough to align yourself with a species of bird, that species of bird would lend you feathers from their flock for you to construct a garment from them. It is not unheard of to see beings wearing robes, or jackets made completely of feathers. Or let us say, a certain species of ‘goblin’, or likeness to that which may actually have scales. If your energy vibration was accepting to that species or soul group, then they would permit you to use some of their scales to fashion a bodysuit for you to wear. Scales, in the spirit world can be very beautiful, of all shades of colour and some glittery, silky or translucent. Clothing like this may seem a little feminine to some human males, but such a macho/masculine frame of mind is quickly lost in the spirit world. Of course, if you did wish to personify your masculine state, there are many types of garments and materials suitable to uphold this outward image. This may include types of furs, suits, outfits and variations of denims and leather fabrics.
Some fabrics have a sort of enchantment upon them, and they may radiate different hues, or may accentuate your emotional and mental state by altering its colour casting accordingly. Some garments appear to come alive like a living organism, which is understandably possible for all thought projections ARE ‘alive’.

So then it is to be understood that different presentations of clothing are really to emphasize character and personality, as well as express fondness for a particular culture, time period, or lifestyle. You are bound only by the limits of your imagination.
-SPARROW-

Old 25-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Pathfinder

Hey Sparrow I hope your enjoying answering all these questions as much as I am asking them, thanks for all your posts so far. Ive got one more question that puzzles me, when we die why do we not have all the knowledge from our previous soul journey come back to us, like flicking a light switch? If ive lived many past lives and done all these things in the spirit world wouldnt that be remembered upon leaving this world? I just wonder why it is that people have to go through a stage of darkness when they die when some part of them should know better.
Old 25-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Hey Sparrow I hope your enjoying answering all these questions as much as I am asking them, thanks for all your posts so far. Ive got one more question that puzzles me, when we die why do we not have all the knowledge from our previous soul journey come back to us, like flicking a light switch? If ive lived many past lives and done all these things in the spirit world wouldnt that be remembered upon leaving this world? I just wonder why it is that people have to go through a stage of darkness when they die when some part of them should know better.
Greetings once again, Truth Seeker.

Yes, I do thoroughly enjoy exchanging words with those who invite me into their heart and mind. It is always a pleasure to give of myself in a manner that is received warmly, and valued.
This whole thread really focuses on the many questions others have asked me, or they have yet to ask me, or ask anyone, as well as anything another individual has to share in this manner.

When it comes to remembrance, following reintegration back into the realms of the spirit, it is so that this is a gradual process, and one that is different for each individual. It is different for each individual simply because different souls carry different consciousness back with them. Some come over to the spirit side of life with a lot of trauma, deep rooted belief systems or perhaps an over-sized ego. Perhaps the means in which they crossed over was traumatic and sudden and left that soul in a state of deep anger or anxiety. These weights which the consciousness carries over to the realms of spirit act as a type of amnesia, for they anchor the state of awareness into a sort of …mental box. Until the soul escapes the box in which they have created for themselves and placed themselves in, then their true ancient identity, that of their ancient spirit, will lay in waiting for realignment when the time is ready.
When the soul is ready to acknowledge its own energy of which it has created, and of which it now carries, then they will be given the opportunity to address their Akashic book of life and begin their life review. Once the ‘stuff’ that you have brought with you from the life you left behind is processed and transcended, through the Akashic records, through your soul group, friends and family, you will be reanimated and realigned once more with your beloved spirit. With that, all the memories that your spirit has will merge back into your soul state and you will become a more fuller, complete being. Let us be reminded, the spirit never actually comes with you to the physical world, this is why you do not remember your life in spirit, because those memories are not brought with you, as such. This is not to say aspects of your spirit do not filter down through your etheric cord, which is connected via your solar plexus.

In terms of past lives, you must also know that those miniscule roles you have played in physical form are nothing in comparison to the life you have lead, and still lead in the realms of spirit. Your spirit state is older than the formation of your physical universe, and the journey it has taken to become the being you are this day is phenomenal. The role you play, as the person you think you are, within that country you live in is miniscule in comparison to who you really are, and the roles you have played prior to this. Do not measure yourself, your abilities, or your level of ‘ascension’ or ‘enlightenment’ merely by how you see yourself in physical form. It is very misleading, and those who think themselves to be void of wisdom and experience are vastly underestimating themselves. Different energy beings, from different soul groups experience, interpret and cope with life much differently than others. Just because someone else does something better than you does not mean they are more evolved. It merely means their soul group embodies those strengths, whereas yours have other strengths they do not. This is important for you to remember in the time ahead. -SPARROW-

Old 26-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Pathfinder

I dont know what else to say but just...thank you these answers are life changing for me they truly are. I know I have such a long way to go but its these understandings that put things into perspective for the long run I believe my real journey is going to start soon when i spend some time at a buddhist monastery and depending on how I go I might decide on permanent residency. This thread has made me realise that im not the odd one out because im spiritually aware, which ive felt like for some time now because of nearly everyone ive surrounded myself with over the years. Its tough sometimes, Im sure others on this site can relate, anyway until next time Sparrow thanks once more!
Old 09-11-2010, 03:50 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Sparrow,

I have a question for you - about death and car accidents, wondering about your thoughts on this please.

I have always wondered about when someone dies in a car accident, was this their time to go ? or were they in the wrong place at the wrong time ? And please, don't give me the answer that they " chose " to die in a car accident, as I don't believe in that line of thinking.

The reason this came to mind is a few days ago, an acquaintance of mine, lost both her inlaws in a car accident. They were hit by a semi truck and I think it was instant death, so hopefully they didn't suffer too much while still alive. Anyways, thinking about this, and the suddenness of the event, such a shock to everyone. Here one minute, gone the next ! I know one is never really quite prepared for death ( or maybe some are ) but just the suddenness of it... even when one knows death is not far away due to health issues, one is still never quite ready for it, the ones who remain that is. Even though there is so much talk and belief in the afterlife, etc.. it still doesn't make it any easier. I know there is some comfort, more so than if one didn't believe in afterlife and communication, etc .

Or is dying in a car accident, one of those grey areas.... it just happens, not necessarily a reason for it ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Pathfinder

indeed...I always enjoy a good SGS post
Old 10-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi Sparrow,

I have a question for you - about death and car accidents, wondering about your thoughts on this please.

I have always wondered about when someone dies in a car accident, was this their time to go ? or were they in the wrong place at the wrong time ? And please, don't give me the answer that they " chose " to die in a car accident, as I don't believe in that line of thinking.

The reason this came to mind is a few days ago, an acquaintance of mine, lost both her inlaws in a car accident. They were hit by a semi truck and I think it was instant death, so hopefully they didn't suffer too much while still alive. Anyways, thinking about this, and the suddenness of the event, such a shock to everyone. Here one minute, gone the next ! I know one is never really quite prepared for death ( or maybe some are ) but just the suddenness of it... even when one knows death is not far away due to health issues, one is still never quite ready for it, the ones who remain that is. Even though there is so much talk and belief in the afterlife, etc.. it still doesn't make it any easier. I know there is some comfort, more so than if one didn't believe in afterlife and communication, etc .

Or is dying in a car accident, one of those grey areas.... it just happens, not necessarily a reason for it ?

Dream Angel xx
A sensitive subject for some perhaps. Though I will answer none the less.

I will begin my answer first by sharing a slice of truth within the enfoldment of life.
Souls who incarnate into physical state come with very little plan of action. This means, your destiny has not already been mapped out for you, for you simply to follow like a puppet or pawn. Nor is your fate set in stone to balance some karmic debt or spiritual lesson. Lessons of life are not a prerequisite for some ascension process.

Are such things as car accidents an orchestrated divine plot for one or more souls to depart? With miniscule exception the answer must be no.
Many other species, including some species on Earth have the ability to leave their physical state at will, whenever they are done using it. There is no need for traumatic or violent transitions. It is so only for humans because they are careless, irrational and spiritually disconnected.

There are people who fail to realize that the spirit world has little influence on the day to day manifestations within the physical world. This is to say, the spirit world tend to leave the physical ‘stuff’ to the physical beings within it, and interfere very little. It is actually very difficult for beings in the spirit world to work with energy at the vibration of physical state, simply because it takes a tremendous amount of energy focus and control to manipulate physical circumstance. This is why many choose to simply incarnate, as it is easier, in some respects.

Within the physical state there exists imperfections. Accidents are going to happen due to these imperfections. If you hold a ball and drop it, it is going to fall. This is not some divine will of God intervening in the destiny of the ball, it is simply the mechanics of physical state. If a human being falls asleep at the wheel and kills another driver, this is not divine will, it is human fallibility. So too if they react in such a way as to drive off a cliff, crash into another car or simply lose control of the vehicle. Sometimes it is easier and more palatable of heart to point the finger to some unseen force or twisted fantasy of fate. Some so-called spiritual individuals will claim ‘there are no such things as accidents’. Yet this airy fairy claim lacks the wisdom of a greater understanding that the physical state of life is not so perfect, orchestrated and organised as you make it out to be. It is a state of experimentation and continuous spontaneous creativity. This is why humans suffer so, not for some divine lesson, but to reveal anything and everything is permitted to be created. Imperfections create circumstances, both as a result from human action and of environmental influences. Just as such things as diseases, learning disabilities and genetic mutations are all results of physical state events, which have nothing whatsoever to do with any spiritual application.

I am fully aware, within my own role, within the awareness that I have, that an increase of spiritualist thinkers assume in blind faith that the spirit world has this great overpowering influence over every tiny little event in physical state. I am sorry to inform you, this is not the case, as you will find out for yourself. This is why it is of the utmost importance for humanity to take responsibility for their own lives, their own planet and their own future.
Now if one is also to bring into the equation the emotional repercussions of a soul, who is claimed to transition via some pre-arranged violent car crash, you have to realize that in most instances such an event causes devastating effects, both for those left in physical state, as well as the soul who has passed on so quickly that they did not have time to say goodbye. Often times these souls have to be met by their guides and told exactly what has happened to them for it has not dawned on them that they have actually died. Some have even been known to ignore the presence of their guides and push them out of their energy space altogether, and blatantly anchor themselves to their physical attachments. Now, it is with anyone with common sense that it is to be understood that no soul would choose this upon themselves, or upon those who they leave behind. I hope this brings into perspective that such violent or unjust passings are not something which souls choose by free will, but something which takes place through the free will of others, or actions of others, or themselves, and/or the environmental circumstances of where they currently are.

I have, in another post, explained why your spirit team often are not able to protect you from such incidents. Sometimes they can, if they have enough forewarning to manipulate you or your surroundings in order to protect you.-Sparrow